Karela and Roshogolla 15th june

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Friends!!!!πŸ˜ƒ So are we ready for our Karela and Roshogolla dozes??

Here we go...

Karela

1. No prizes for guessing  the first Karela point is the Child Marrige Plan.  I know its really early to say anything about it as we have no idea how the story is gonna progress but what would you say when a 15 years boy and a 14 years girl is being forced to get married??

2. Taani's and Anuraag's Moms... Here there bachchas are getting married chupke se and they are happily watching it πŸ˜‘ Joining hands and thanking one and above πŸ˜‘ and giving 'Ulu'???😑 gawd!!! yeh kaunsa subh kab ho raha hai jiske liye ulu de rahi ho.

3. Taani's Mom... moti to akal se bhi moti hai! her daughter has right to question them for this decision and what she says in to Taani?... "Ek Thappor Marbo!" πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ Why??  she has done the right thing.  This lady is so desparate to get her girl married that she is comparing marriage with chocolate and bicycle πŸ˜†.. how more funny could it get!

4. Tauba Tera Jalwa.. Tauba Tera Pyaar.. Tera Emotional Atyaachar.. specially dedicated to Anu's mom... baapre!!! this lady knows to blackmail... I'll definitely take some lessons from her... "Apne Ma par vishwas kar!!"... Mat kar Taani aur mat kar... dekh liya natija πŸ˜•

Roshogolla

1. Taani in Saari and Anu in Dhuti Panjabi.. they were looking really cute * doing nazar utaaro with nimboo mirchi*😳

2. Anuraag... and his dreams of Miss Meenu πŸ˜† boy!!! this Anu is sooo different from other boys... wants to become successful and kabil and then Propose Miss MeenuπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ very few boys think like that.. you are my Star AnuπŸ‘β­οΈ

3. Did you guys notice, Anu gaping at Taani when she wore that saree... I loved that a lot!!!

4. Ok fine!! I didn't like the child marrige thingy... well till I dont know the reason I'll be stubborn πŸ˜›... but I just could'nt take my eyes off the bride and groom.. they were looking so cute with their Topor on ( Topor is the white cap worn during the marriage)

OMG!! today there's a tie of Karela and Roshogolla... hope you liked them...
Will be back soon πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gosh..even i dont like child marriage thingy...
Hafsa.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said!!!
i realy didn't like the idea of getting 2 children married, like wat could the reason be??? i realy want to know.

n i also did nt like it wen taani's mum was forcing her to get married n how she was telling taani about the cycle etc, she is there daughter n every parent has to get stuff for there child.she is not the only parent who gets stuff for there daughter.Its like she did a ehsaan on Taani.

n yh Anurag n Taani parts were realy cute, loved it wen he was telling her bout the teacher, i could not stop laughing!!!

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
child marriage scene was nt gud....bt wats  d suspense
taani's n anurag's marriage...❓