shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
friends u must have watched the new promo,,it looks really bad,,and the dialogues are really disheartening,,,,

it says time has changed everything but not rad's love for dev but rad and dev have come across each other this time but like strangers ,,will rad' true love find the reason behind this???

i dont think rad's look has changed but it seems she has become little rich,,wearing chiffon saris and golden jhumkas,,

i dont know the exact span of leap,,but its really disturbing,only yesterday,,,rad challenged kanha ,,and the very next day a leap,,

we couldnot tolerate dev with that new girl,,and now dev will live with girl for more time(may be 5 years),,,will dev believe rad ,,

and the entry of a new vamp in the show,,,she will definitely be like the old witchamma,,and the new girl,,like visakha,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukti thumbnail
ya i know its a bad news and when i saw tis promo i was so depressed.
                    can any one  tell me that "do saheliya" is off air . and choti bahu will be show an hour.
Edited by sukti - 13 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah!! its reli sad.... 😭😭

we couldnot tolerate dev with that new girl,,and now dev will live with girl for more time(may be 5 years),,,will dev believe rad ,,

and the entry of a new vamp in the show,,,she will definitely be like the old witchamma,,and the new girl,,like visakha,,,

I AGREE........and 5yrs leap??? its just so lame...... 😡
Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shiney if they are showing leap and wife together then yesterdays challenge to Kanah was just a carrot  in front of the audience and was for the TRPs. The promo regarding Rads challenging Kanah was to tempt the audience with the thought that Radhika will fight this time and not take anything lying down......so that people will watch the episode.....thats it and nothing else.
Oh andthey are starting going round again....Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shiney
Let them go ahead with all sorts of tracks and storylines and watch TRPs and viewers reaction anyway there seems no head and tail for this track.😡 What meaning has a 5 year leap in the RaDev story.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What nonsense.  So, Radhika challenges Kanha, sees Dev today and yet can not find him in all these years (if it is a 4.5 years of leap) and Dev can not get his memory back in all these years.  So, all that kundli stuff and promises made by Dev to Radhika in front of Kanha were meaningless.  Then, what was the need to show all these big challenging dialogues yesterday.  As Misti mentioned, it was to pacify the viewers for the time being, buy time and show the crap anyway.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: why3

What nonsense.  So, Radhika challenges Kanha, sees Dev today and yet can not find him in all these years (if it is a 4.5 years of leap) and Dev can not get his memory back in all these years.  So, all that kundli stuff and promises made by Dev to Radhika in front of Kanha were meaningless.  Then, what was the need to show all these big challenging dialogues yesterday.  As Misti mentioned, it was to pacify the viewers for the time being, buy time and show the crap anyway.

i agree....i was fuming..... 😡😡
the cv's reli like to play wif out emotions...............to be straight to the point...there jus dont care of wat the viewers tink........its totaly CRAP!!! 
this is not the rite way to atract viewers......bt wat bout ppl who been folowing up since day 1.......do they tink bout them???? no..nvr... 😡😡😡
avi28 thumbnail

from last three episodes seeing Radh's challenges gave me hope that Radev will meet soon....in fridays epi, in the mela she says she'll find Dev and bring him back.
monday epi, she fights with everybody leaves the house.
and yest challenge with kahna.......i really had some hope that Radev will meet somewhere very soon....but now seeing the promo makes me so disappointing....i wish they dont show any 5 year leap.....1yr is fine.

gosh,  Dev living with another girl for 5YEARS!!!!!!...5 years......how terrible it sounds..
arre they didn't even show Radev together for 1yr....this is not at all fair..

ManjaSri thumbnail

yes i agreed.

What happen Dev kundli.... only one wife----who's the only one wife now??

what happen to Dev promise--""No one can sparate them and no one can come between them---where is your promise Dev..where????? Where is your Dreamgirl now??

Where are you babuji..always said "" i always protect my radika. my Radika ..my radika..where are u nowww???-everthing gone now....your radika lose it everthing to other woman.??

Radika, where is your challenging with Kahnna..are u lose????
Radika..always said.""until my last breath i will be with my husband Dev...always with him...Now where are you now...other woman with your husband..what are u going to do now....

After 5 yrs, are u still believing your Dev will be yours or you believe Dev still honest with you or Dev still love you??????
or after Dev come back normal..Dev going to be with you always or Dev going to showing true love with Radika or the new woman who's safe his life from dead. What are you thinking now Radika??

Finely Where is our KHANNA---where are you krishan???Why Khanna changging the beautiful soul of love strory between Radika & Dev.
Khanna. You are the mercy the soul connected with them, now you are going distroye the beautiful love story...why??????????

i give up everthing to CV team and story writer.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is interesting to see how creatives destroy their own shows.  I have gone to other forums of top shows and all I read are complaints from the viewers about the creatives spoiling their show.  I just now was checking Uttaran's forum and it seems that the show is now out of top 10 and its viewers were cheering the fact because they were so tired of the story.  It seems that the show was at #1 just one month ago and people were watching it to see if the worst happens (like burning track where the ratings of CB made it #1 show for those few days) and as the story continues to be bad, the ratings have come down.

The producers here didn't learn from the last two debacles and now they are adding this another crappy track along with a leap and think that it would boost ratings.  It might boost short-term ratings, but the show is now definitely going to end in few months.  For a month, they will show Radhika finding about Dev, challenging this woman, this woman and her family making sure that Dev believes them rather than Radhika, maybe chachoo/Arjun coming along and helping the family to protect the RP title for Arjun.  By that time, even the die hard fans will get tired of the whole thing and the ratings will continue to fall.  Then, they will reunite Dev and Radhika in a hurry, but the damage is already done.  Suddenly, it would be given a week to wrap it up and then all the things will be shown as hunky dory with no punishments for people like Amma and they would be shown to live happily even after (all this in one week's time).