DHKJ 15th June Update

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 Wonder where Mariam is๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Wel starts with SK leaving the centre and Preeti talking to the manager there.

SK worried for Preeti and she comes down and he attends to her hurt leag and she says dont make her more paapi by touching her leg again and again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ravinder is the organiser of this competition and gets around 2lakhs per application and he will get as much prifot as he wants and Rishi is impressed..

Vinay sitting worried and he spots an old man sitting near him and makes a portait of him and the old man allows  and Vinay finishes it and hand sit over to the man and he says Vinay will have to take the money as he cant take anything free of cost๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Preeti and Pushkar dancing and the judges see the wound and she says its nothing and thanks her husband for giving her this opportunit and the judges seems to be impressed. Preeti has to stop dancing because of her pain and SK comes in and attends to her wound and the judges says her husband cares for her much and what would she get by hurting his feelings as he caouldnt bear herin pain. Anyways she wont be entering the next round so whast the point๐Ÿ˜ฒ

PRECAP: Rishi see Preeti's photo in her application and he explains Ravinder Preeti's rekation to Sumi and says he can use Preeti to get Sumi and his evil smile๐Ÿ˜ก

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot for updating on crappy eps๐Ÿ˜Š
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, thanks again. This show is going downhill fast
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Booooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggggg!!!๐Ÿ˜•
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey uma u seem to be the updater for almost all the forums i visit.  First it was BV , bandini n now DHKJ .great job dear
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thank you so much Umma di for doing the update and covering for me too my internet connection was being dodgey so coudnt inform anyone anyways if you want me to help you out with any other day of the update i dont mind