12/24 KB Written Update - June 15th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - June 15, 2010

Hospital

The episode begins with Dadi commanding Neetu not to go near Omi. Neetu emotionally tries to justify but Dadi raises her hand gesturing her to stop and says, "You don't need to provide an explanation. All I want to say is that until Omi gains consciousness and I don't meet him, I will not allow you to meet him." Manju and Neetu are upset. Manju too tries to justify but Dadi widens her eyes and stubbornly replies, "I said I don't need an explanation. Don't force me to make you two go out." Manju tries to explain but Neetu stops her saying, "We'll wait here." Neetu gets emotional. She folds her hands and prays.

Omi is shown on the bed, unconscious, with an oxygen mask. Neetu and Manju are shown worried. Neetu offers that Manju should go home but Manju wants to be Neetu's support. Neetu says, "Papa ji must be on his way home." Manju says that Simi is home. Neetu emotionally interrupts, "I don't want anyone else to tell Papa ji about the situation. You tell him, how his one daughter took a step and the other one stumbled. The fight for respect changed into the fight for my husband. Now what should I do, mother. On one hand lies the dignity of Mili and on the other, the dignity of my husband." Manju ji gets emotional. Nakul is shown eavesdropping and is pleased to hear Neetu's feelings.

Police Station

Abhi is locked in a cell. The police officer outside is taunting Abhi, saying, "I warned you the day you came with that girl not to mess with Nakul Singh Daggar." Abhi retorts, "Why are you wasting your time, Sir. By tomorrow morning, I will be released on bail. After that, my only aim will be to make Nakul Singh Daggar pay for his deeds. You or he can do whatever to stop me." The inspector screams, "What will you do?" Abhi resolutely stands and says, "Ask, what not I will do. Nakul Singh Daggar worries a lot about his respect, eh? I won't rest until I defame him."

Hospital

Nakul is donating blood to Omi and also recollecting Neetu's thoughts.

Police Station

A police assistant brings some food for the inspector. The inspector pleasingly picks up a chicken leg and says to Abhi, "Sorry, I am very hungry. But you might feel full thinking about your dreams." Abhi retorts, "Certainly! Atleast the dreams are my own unlike your chicken that you received in compensation from Nakul Singh Daggar." The inspector furiously throws the piece of chicken on the ground. Abhi continues, "Don't worry. Just go ahead. Pick it up, wipe it and eat. I'm surprised, the one who lives in charity of others shouldn't be shy." The inspector furiously screams, "Abhinav Tarneja, watch your language or I'll spank you so hard that you'll end up in the hospital." Abhi replies with resolution, "Just think, it'll only weaken the case of Nakul Singh Daggar. Omi's condition must be improving by now. Neither will you be able to charge me with murder nor stop my bail."

12/24 KB
Simi calls the lawyer who tells her that he has filed an appeal as per Abhinav Tarneja. He says, "The court will order the police to investigate the molestation case as soon as possible and present the details to the court. I was about to call Abhi to let him know that the clothes that Mili wore on the night of the assault are needed for evidence. The clothes need to be submitted to the forensic lab. This forensic report is very crucial to strengthen our case against Nakul Singh Dagger." Simi agrees.

Hospital

Neetu is alone in the hospital. She is crying. Nakul uses this opportunity to gain her sympathy. He says, "I feel bad that I didn't suffer the gunshot wound instead of my innocent brother." Neetu questions, "If you love Omi so much, then why did you plan to kill him." Nakul answers, "You were mislead, Neetu, by your family. You doubted me and did not listen to your husband. But I've realized that I have no one besides you all. Omi and you are my family. I don't want to lose you. When your child will bring excitement to our house, I will be the happiest." Nakul is trying very hard to gain Neetu's sympathy. He tells Neetu, "Why should you two suffer for the crime that I did not even commit." Neetu gets emotional and expresses her intense love for Omi. Nakul says, "I agree with you and that is why I want to prove my innocence." Nakul wants Neetu to get Mili's clothes that she wore on the night of the assault. He tells her, "I will go to the forensic lab myself so that I can prove that I did not try to assault Mili." Nakul adds that he will allow Neetu to meet Omi if she brings the clothes. Neetu ponders. Nakul smirks.

12/24 KB
Simi goes into Mili's room and is searching her closet for the clothes. Mili wakes up and she questions Mili about it. Mili points at the drawer they are in. Simi pulls out a bunch of clothes and drops the one she needs. Mili is terrified to see them and recollects the assault. Simi immediately picks them up and puts them back in the drawer. Mili is emotional. Simi caresses and comforts Mili.

Manju, in the living room, is worried about RS who hasn't returned yet. Anuj is trying to contact about his whereabouts. Manju ji is very nervous. Suddenly the doorbell rings and it is Vishal. Vishal greets Anuj and Manju. Simi also joins them. Vishal wants to meet Mili but Manju denies saying, she doesn't seem well enough to have company. Vishal replies that he is returning to London as per his dad and he won't be able to forgive himself if he leaves without meeting Mili. Simi allows Vishal in.

On the road

Neetu is walking on the road and is pondering over the situation. The travelers are going berserk as Neetu is walking in the middle of the road. Suddenly, a taxi stops right behind her and the driver wants her to move. RS is traveling in this taxi and he notices Neetu from the window. Both RS and his brother come out of the taxi and question Neetu. Neetu begins to cry and RS hugs her saying, "Remember, there is another life connected to you." Neetu gets hysterical. RS comforts her.

Mili's Room

Vishal comes in. Mili is resting. He sits near Mili and she notices him. She moves her feet away and says that she has lost faith in herself. She is upset because she never thought about the adverse circumstances her decision will lead to. Vishal says that he supports her. He says, "Mili if you believe that we both can overcome this hurdle then call me before night. I will cancel my flight. If not, don't worry, I'll think that you want to fight alone." Mili ponders. Vishal leaves, wiping his tear away.

12/24 KB
Simi leaves with food for Abhi. Neetu returns home with her father. Manju questions her about Omi. Neetu walks away, emotionally. Manju gets hysterical. RS comforts her saying, "You are my strength. If you cry then how will we support the girls. Neetu has told me everything. And this is a test of life, Manju ji, which we have to give lifelong. We have been able to overcome it in the past and staying united, we will be able to win this fight again."   

Mili's Room

Both Mili and Neetu are emotional and hug each other. RS comes and is happy to see them together. He repeats that they can take care of all hurdles united and they have a group hug.

Hospital

Nakul is looking in at Omi through a window. Omi seems unconscious. Nakul calls Neetu. Neetu excuses herself and walks out of the room to take the call. Nakul excitedly tells her, "Neetu, Omi has gained consciousness and he is continuously asking about you. You are coming, right?" Neetu is delighted. He reminds her to bring Mili's clothes and hangs up. Nakul smirks. Neetu ponders.

Police Station

Simi runs in to see Abhi. She is happy to see him out. Abhi asks about Omi and Simi replies, "When mother returned home, Omi was still in the operating room." Abhi wonders why did Manju ji return home. Simi replies that Dadi did not allow Manju ji to meet Omi but Neetu is still there. Simi questions whether Abhi was released on bail. Abhi agrees saying, "You must've talked to the lawyer since he came in the morning." Simi holds Abhi's hand and looks at Abhi with hopeful eyes. Abhi replies not to look at him that way. Right now, he is bombarded with thoughts but unable to think since he is very hungry. They sit out in the lawn and Simi feeds Abhi. Abhi notices an article about Nakul and Mili in the newspaper clipping. He suddenly questions her, "Did you take Mili's clothes to the lawyer." Simi replies, not yet but she did take them out though. Abhi suggests that they take care of this as soon as they get home. Simi agrees.

Abhi and Simi are traveling home in an auto.

12/24 KB
Neetu comes into Mili's room, pondering over all that Nakul told her. She is walking towards Mili's closet quietly. She is being careful not to wake Mili. She slowly reaches the drawer which holds Mili's clothes and grabs them. As she is trying to leave, she stumbles and Mili immediately gets up, worried. Neetu is nervously hiding the clothes behind her. Mili questions Neetu but Neetu tells her to rest. Neetu hurries out the door. Mili is suspicious. Neetu is carefully trying to leave the house and as soon as she reaches the main door, Abhi and Simi arrive and they share a glance. Neetu is nervously trying to hide the clothes behind her.

PRECAP: Nakul is being taken away by the police and Omi is screaming behind them that Nakul is innocent. He turns to Neetu and tells her that he will break this relationship now. He will divorce her in 48 hours.

Thanks for reading the update, friends. If you enjoyed the update, please remember to hit the "LIKE" button.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx yaar
great work dear
we really need it
Edited by Lavarnia - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.Nakul should be punished ASAP.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update - this show is getting out of hand...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for this great long long update.hope this precap is atrue one not a dream by neetu as there is in the question of neetu-omi divorce.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update.. Does neetu hav brain?
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. nakul is such a manipulative beast!!!😡
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A man who rapes, or attempts to rape a woman should be dragged, screaming and kicking, into a main road and shot! 😡
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's rude to say, but I love the fact that omi is divorcing neetu she deserves it for what she tried to do with millee
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for teh update
Uff bechara Abhi how many times he will visit the jail