6/15 Adda Annex~ Humara Beta Humara Beta

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone!! wassup? lol well I am sitting in a lecture right now...but hey who cares as long as I am not caught right :P

TN gives the money to the man and asks Abeer to put the rest of the money away...Abeer miyan walks away leaving poor Leher behind...TN even sends Sudha away to get him tea. Time for some indirect taunts! Ughh poor Leher! What can she do...maybe try to speak up...

Seriously Abeer still needs to mature up! It's another thing to love but he still needs to get out of his dad's shadow. Even after Leher tries to explain to him...he still gets angry...still thinking that his dad's money can be used by his wife. Seriously dude...self respect please! I feel really sorry for Leher...

Seriously can't they notice anybody eavesdropping...guess who was listening to the convo...obviously dadi who starts her taunting game as soon as Abeer leaves. Humara lalla humara lalla humara lalla humara lalla...that's what she kept on repeating...seriously! Why can't the pyara lalla's family realize that they are giving him a clutch...his wife is trying to bring him to the right track!

Well Abeer miyan brings a rose for his beloved wife to cheer her up...still not understanding what she is upset about! Meh, at least he agreed to go back to college and do something with life! The scene was cute but I think I am really mad at Abeer for being like that!

Dinner time...aka taunting Leher indirectly time...and what is wrong with Abeer? Ugh no words!

Precap: Dadi's bakwaas gyaan to Abeer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey bhootni , long time no see???......fab adda by the way....i say boring classes bring out the most creative side in our imagination😉😉 so lage raho....hahahha

hmmm TN is a coward....thats all i gotta say for him...he not only sent sudha and abeer away , but also sent banke away too....koi abeerko khabr nah ponchaye......so sleazy and crafty.🤢

heheheh....i loved dadi impatience....go ahead dadi always be impatient and gloat....coz this time its leher's turn to prove that no matter what Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam😉.....now we will be able to see Leher's commitment and devotion to Abeer....wouldnt it be awesome...some balance to lalla's deewani mohabbat

yeh lalla bhi na....ek dum lallu hai....but i kinda understand his POV....his heart and love has no bounds whether its for Leher or for his family....he never seems to hold grudges against people.....thinks daddy is older so it would be disrespectful to return him the money....which is true in some families... or most joint families.... i remember my dada and dadi used to do all diwali shopping ever year and wouldnt let any body pay for the expensive.....they would get really hurt....but abeer miyan jago....ur family is not that nice...this is a snake pit....they are just waiting for one moment of vulnerability and then they are gonna pounce.....poor leher she didnt knwo what to do in the beginning.....but dadi and her big mouth taught her well.....so thats cool

yayyayayayyaya......go back to school, go go go....both lalla and leher should go.......and yes Leher be v subtle to counteract her poison...coz she cant confide in any of her well wishers....will always be seen in a negative light....

ahh surili......shes one wierd character....har waqt itni fake smile deti hai....muh meh dard nahi hota?????

precap: dadi has started oozing poison into lalla's brain.........abeer agar yeh poison came out in ur behavior....i will be really dissapointed....and make a nuking list for u myself....or make u watch beowulf....thats a torturous movie as well

Edited by devilsadvocate - 13 years ago
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing I am sure, dadi wont be able to poison Abeer's brain..... Abeer's immature but he will wisen up, just like it happened with Omi. And once he wisens up he's impossible to defeat.

Trimurti's plan is to get Abeer to throw out Leher. That will never happen.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one Sumaiya!
I wonder the same.... what's with Abeer? why does he not get what's happening around? he was so smart during Madhav Rashmi's marriage, foiling Dadi's plans... whats with him now? why doesn't he get what they are upto? I seriously dont understand it... but it was real cute when he said sorry to Leher... I mean ,who can stay mad after that??😉
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10on10

Good one Sumaiya!

I wonder the same.... what's with Abeer? why does he not get what's happening around? he was so smart during Madhav Rashmi's marriage, foiling Dadi's plans... whats with him now? why doesn't he get what they are upto? I seriously dont understand it... but it was real cute when he said sorry to Leher... I mean ,who can stay mad after that??😉

@Tanu, at MR fiasco, Dadi played open war, so Abeer understood everything. Omi played a cold war, but Abeer caught everything at the end, but still was fooled quite a lot in the beginning. Now Bua has started playing a psychological war, so now he's totally clueless, because this boy just knows josh not hosh. They know he's too too strong for an open war, so play a psychological one. Break them. But when he realises this, dadi will be in some serious trouble and maybe TN will lose his son for ever.

As for dadi's plans, it's simple get Abeer to throw out Leher or get Leher to leave Abeer by her own will. They think if they keep showing Abeer as incompetant Leher will leave him. Because Leher first loved Abeer (the very very first scene) when he brought the sweets on time. She felt that he is a responsible person. She liked him even more when he stood up for the shaadi ka saman saying I bought it and also became rashmi's brother. She felt that he can fight for others. She loved him even more when he saved her and bittan in riots. But now the trimurti think that if they  can keep portraying abeer as a boy to leher she will leave him. so now the real test of leher's love starts, not abeers. I think with love leher will start getting abeer to be a man. and sudha will help in this. this will frustrate the trimurti's efforts.
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice adda written between a lecture and not caught ahahha

Abher too need some tips from you of not being caught while eyeing each other

lets see where they take this track
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdd1981

</div>
<div>

@Tanu, atMR fiasco, Dadi played open war, so Abeer understood everything. Omi played a cold war, but Abeer caught everything at the end, but still was fooled quite a lot in the beginning. Now Bua has started playing a psychological war, so now he's totally clueless, because this boy just knows josh not hosh. They know he's too too strong for an open war, so play a psychological one. Break them. But when he realises this, dadi will be in some serious trouble and maybe TN will lose his son for ever.

As for dadi's plans, it's simpleget Abeer to throw out Leher or get Leher to leave Abeer by her own will. They think if they keep showing Abeer as incompetant Leher will leave him. Because Leher first loved Abeer (the very very first scene) when he brought the sweets on time. She felt that he is a responsible person. She liked him even more when he stood up for the shaadi ka saman saying I bought it and also became rashmi's brother. She felt that he can fight for others. She loved him even more when he saved her and bittan in riots. But now the trimurti think that if they can keep portraying abeer as a boy to leher she will leave him. so now the real test of leher's love starts, not abeers. I think with love leher will start getting abeer to be a man. and sudha will help in this. this will frustrate the trimurti's efforts.

Hey Shripal....Very positive thoughts from you...
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Great Adda, Sumi..........I felt surprised at Abeer's attitude as well..........surely he is not deaf or blind to Bua's stings while talking to TN.............but I guess it is in keeping with his nature.........he has his Leher and his family now........and he doesn't want to rock the boat.........he needs a real jolt before he reacts and then OMG, he will react!   I see shades of Omi times here............he just would not listen to Leher when she warned him...........but when his eyes opened..........whammo!    It will be the same here.........poor Leher will suffer a bit.........it is only to be expected.........lekin yeh pyar na hoga kam..............I am betting on the title to be the saving grace everywhere!

And at the pace the story is going, I don't feel we will long drawn battles.............it will not become boring I feel....😊

And Daadi coming out in the open.........why she is just overconfident.......she just nuked herself by doing that........saved all of us the trouble of thinking up ways to ☢️ Daadi!  🤣