cant get over vansh!!

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i know he has turned evil bad ruthless cruel. U may call him bairi piya or anadi baiman. But stil i cant get over him. Watched the repeat telecast of yest episode inspiting of knowin the entire story jus for havin a glimpse of him. I know it sounds stupid but i think al vansh fans wud agree with me. He looks reral hot evn in his destructive mood.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Neha I agree..thats the only plus point right now..that both V2 boys r hot and yes Vansh looks extra hot in his madness๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..even today he looked quite hot with all his raging anger๐Ÿ˜›

But watch today's episode ..some 3-4 hints r given about someone dieing in the show..Vansh even said that together we all hv the last dinner๐Ÿ˜•..then in precap Vansh is saying "why everyone keeps telling Veer is going..veer is going..as if he is doing some favour by going"๐Ÿ˜•..then Veer saying "Mayb if I go then this toofan will become silent"๐Ÿ˜•..tell me what do these dialogues really mean now ??..It only suggests something bad might happen with Veer na๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes ..somebody has to die ...as that's the present trend in all the channels in most of the serials
a character is bumped off for trp's ...
so most likely veer is going to die ...๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

yes ..somebody has to die ...as that's the present trend in all the channels in most of the serials
a character is bumped off for trp's ...
so most likely veer is going to die ...๐Ÿ˜†

But only for temporary period of time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..then he will b back as per creative team's convenience๐Ÿ˜†
But I guess soon Jogi's illegitimate daughter will b introduced..now with so many ladies in the show and one out of the two boys getting dumped...what will happen to the drooling factor ??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†...Who wants to see a show on Mahila Mukti now..Ichha-Tappu-new girl all fighting to become Jogi's heir...huhh...not interested๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

But only for temporary period of time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..then he will b back as per creative team's convenience๐Ÿ˜†
But I guess soon Jogi's illegitimate daughter will b introduced..now with so many ladies in the show and one out of the two boys getting dumped...what will happen to the drooling factor ??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†...Who wants to see a show on Mahila Mukti now..Ichha-Tappu-new girl all fighting to become Jogi's heir...huhh...not interested๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ichha is the most dumbest character of indian tv soaps ...
so most likely  the war would be between taps - illegal girl ...
again nani will poison taps mind ...
and anyways veer would not go to US ...so would taps...

nb.neha thumbnail

Neha I agree..thats the only plus point right now..that both V2 boys r hot and yes Vansh looks extra hot in his madness๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..even today he looked quite hot with all his raging anger๐Ÿ˜›

But watch today's episode ..some 3-4 hints r given about someone dieing in the show..Vansh even said that together we all hv the last dinner๐Ÿ˜•..then in precap Vansh is saying "why everyone keeps telling Veer is going..veer is going..as if he is doing some favour by going"๐Ÿ˜•..then Veer saying "Mayb if I go then this toofan will become silent"๐Ÿ˜•..tell me what do these dialogues really mean now ??..It only suggests something bad might happen with Veer na๐Ÿ˜•

i think those dialouges were just simple ones. didnt get any hint....
n THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME. EVEN I AM DROOLING OVER VANSH THESE DAYS. but still he has really been overtly cruel which i am not able to digest. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
just want him to bcm the angel he was.๐Ÿ˜Š
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[
i think those dialouges were just simple ones. didnt get any hint....
n THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME. EVEN I AM DROOLING OVER VANSH THESE DAYS. but still he has really been overtly cruel which i am not able to digest. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
just want him to bcm the angel he was.๐Ÿ˜Š
even i didnt read too much into those dialigues...and i hope veer does not die..as half the fan following will stop watching uttaran then...i have a feeling that they may not even go to the US...
as the entry of the illeg dau might will want taps to be with her mother to support her after this big shock...
Yes vansh was looking very hot...but his negative character and the continous same chanting of his suspisions is getting boring.....they really need to take this a little forward... there has been no change in the story since the marriage of vansh n ichcha  
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Gals dont bash me for saying this but I've read an article in d newspaper few days back which said Girls find aggressive guys more attrective then the Veer types. I know u can't generalize but just though of sharing it.
nb.neha thumbnail
ur right to a greater extent!! It hapns most of d time!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Btw Jyoti ji, it looks like character dying season is in full swing in d Soap world๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, In MJHT Nupur dies then in CB Dev died and latest news in Bidaai is Sadhana and Ranveer is going to die soon. So in UT also we may see d same as they tend to copy from both soaps and movies na ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago