Powder to end on a "hatke" note

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Powder to end on a 'hatke' note

Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

Powder had created some noise when it was launched with four other shows by YRF TV on Sony. Apparently, the show is coming to an end on June 25 with an edge-of-the-seat climax. As pre-decided by YRF, the show would go off air after the completion of 26 episodes.

According to our sources, "Powder would have a very shocking climax. Allegedly, one of the cops from the narcotics bureau (NCB) would be unmasked as the mastermind behind all the problems since its onset." The source adds, "The senior-most officer in NCB, Usmaan Ali Malik, played by Manish Chaudhari might lose his life in the end."

When we spoke to the lead protagonists Manish Chaudhari and Rahul Bagga (Mahendra Ranade) along with Pankaj Tripathi (Naved Ahmed Ansari) about the same they said, "There are a lot of questions that will be answered in the climax. Will Ansari be caught? Will he kill the cop in the end? Or will the cop kill him?" Chaudhari added, "You could say that the climax is predictable but only to a certain point." Whereas, Bagga says, "The climax is not out of the box but it has a twist!"

**Viewbie's Note:
The information given in this article about show is fake. completely incorrect and it's confirmed by Atul Sabharwal.

Ika - Powder DT**

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Pankaj sir looks very very diff frm Ansari in dat pic!!!!!!
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..OMG..OMG.. I'm already waiting for climax. This seems sooooo interesting!
OMG.. traitor in NCB?😲😲😲 Who might that be? Shiven!!🀣πŸ€ͺ But no.. he just joined. πŸ˜›
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's BOSE'I  m dam sure'remember thet scene where usman sir tells Bose there is some one frome inside who is leaking all their plans'on phone(his words were different)n I thought it's  one of the ministers''..for a moment during that scene I thought it can be bose'.then thought..ah'I m so filmyπŸ˜†'.but now I m sure it's himπŸ˜ƒ

shiven ....ha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...he is a good  guy yaar....i like him...it can't be him

Anyways, I don't want usman to die'it would be so typical'something that my sis

Would tell frm  starting n I would reply it's not ur CID'(my sis luvs CID)

And usman sir is one of my favorites'so not himπŸ˜ƒ

ah need not to mention i don't want anything to go wrong with mahendre....something that i m fearing as the show's end is near bcs i have a similar experience from my past(Raj-naina)πŸ˜†
Edited by rnfandeboo - 13 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

OMG..OMG..OMG.. I'm already waiting for climax. This seems sooooo interesting!
OMG.. traitor in NCB?😲😲😲 Who might that be? Shiven!!🀣πŸ€ͺ But no.. he just joined. πŸ˜›

lolzz Shiven.....bechara toh starting se hai bhi nhi.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The most weird guess will be Kartik.............juz kidding!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

i think it's bose...

shiven ....ha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

cn be bose........m nt sure!!!!😊
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys im back
i think bhose do seems more  important and likely to be a traitor
but wasnt he the one who mentioned to usman that there might be a traitor?
and there had been no loop holes regarding bhose or anyone betrayal that of which we dont know?
is there??..........mukherjee dont seem so smart or importantπŸ˜•

and i agree usman sir should never die...hes my favourite charater
after karthik i cant bear the death of usman sir now!!
though i dont mind if shiven dies=P

simply love this mystery and excitment behind the climaxπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
atulsabharwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok let me clear some of the things. The article is outright RUBBISH. First thing - episode 26 of Powder will be aired on July 1st. And 25th episode on 24th June. There is NO 2 HOUR EPISODE. That's for another show called Seven.

And whosoever has tried to talk about 'mastermind from NCB' or 'Usmaan dying' has definitely not got any clue about the story or screenplay of Powder. Nor are these quotes given by Manish or Rahul.

So in nutshell:

Episode 24 of Powder - June 17th
Episode 25 of Powder - June 24th
Episode 26 of Powder - July 1st

And whosoever wants to believe the story points as told in this article can do it at their own risk :)

Atul[/U][U][/B][B]
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou for warning sir. :)
Gosh.. that was CLOSE!

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really i should have known better than to trust telly chakkar article!πŸ€“
if starplus is serial killers.........telly chakkar are ur most unreliable source
unki stories sa acha one can predict by common sense