Is Anuraag really Insane????????

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everybody....
a thought just crossed my mind....
is anuraag really insane or is he acting to be insane????

coz if  articles r to be believed and the story is indeed inspired from tere naam...then definitely anuraag is acting to be insane coz tere naam  climax mein salman was cured but he decided to spend his life in the asylum.....

and for resisting taani's touch....maybe the guilt plus his knowledge that taani got married to somebody else only coz he ditched her.....are forbidding him to take that one step towards taani!πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Patani di i think he is actually mad
I don't knw about movie TN but here i think acting fr 3 long years will not be possible if EK really want it to look real as she said tht show is very much realistic so if frst shot is being so fictional thn audience will loose their trust of seeing the reality n whch EK will not do i m sure

and then about resisting taani's touch i think its bcoz of his guilt or either tht she came very late to meet him if he really recognized taani

And moreovr the way he ws engrossed with his mithai and the scary expression whch ws on his face when he moved to sit on tht place, it ws so natural whch insane ppl do abd his constant focus just on wrtng on the walls about his love will not be done by a noprmal human being

so in all i think he is mad

but stll its EK show so can't be sure
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

Patani di i tyhink he is actually mad

I don't knw about movie TN but here i think acting fr 3 long years will not be possible if EK really want it to look real as she said tht show is very much realistic so if frst shot is being so fictional thn audience will oose their n whch EK will not d o i m sure

and then about resisting taani's touch i think its bcoz of his touch or either tht she came very late to meet him if he really recognized taani

And moreovr the way he ws engrossed with his mithai and the scray expression whch ws on his face when he moved to sit on tht place, it ws so natural whch insane ppl do abd his constant focus just on wrtng on the walls about his love will not be done by a noprmal human being

so in all i think he is mad

but stll its EK show so i can't be sure

u have a point aashi...but seriously i feel he's actingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I felt the same when the tear fell out of his eye, but I don't know, I would prefer if he wasn't pretending, because then it would be totally typical of Ekta to use that route...But the moment when he was pushing her hand away and then grabbed it when she wouldn't stop touching him was amazing and breathtaking...I was anticipating what was going to happen, and when he let it go and rushed away to the corner, I was totally sure this is the behaviour of someone whose mind is not in the right state (don't want to say mental or crazy, hehe) x
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think he is pretending but i do feel as though maybe he is punishing himself for maybe what he did to Taani

Isnt the storyline about him leaving Taani and getting with someone else but she betrays him? and his and Taani's love is constant but he feels so could i have let her down, and this is his punishment for it
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
For a while i thought he is pretending cause they way he was looking at taani..and then a tear rolled down his cheek..i was like He is acting and punishing himself cauze of his guilt........But now i am  πŸ€ͺ..have to wait and watch whats cooking...πŸ€”πŸ€“
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That teardrop did give something away

Me thinks he is punishing himself and he is deep in depression, Soul is tortured in a way
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I felt the same when the tear fell out of his eye, but I don't know, I would prefer if he wasn't pretending, because then it would be totally typical of Ekta to use that route...But the moment when he was pushing her hand away and then grabbed it when she wouldn't stop touching him was amazing and breathtaking...I was anticipating what was going to happen, and when he let it go and rushed away to the corner, I was totally sure this is the behaviour of someone whose mind is not in the right state (don't want to say mental or crazy, hehe) x

well zahra...if they show him pretending then the story would be off beat...isn't itπŸ€”
yupp...that moment wen he moved away to the corner nailed the whole things but still...i'll maintain that he is pretending....punishing himself!
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I dont think he is pretending but i do feel as though maybe he is punishing himself for maybe what he did to Taani

Isnt the storyline about him leaving Taani and getting with someone else but she betrays him? and his and Taani's love is constant but he feels so could i have let her down, and this is his punishment for it

thats wat i said naa...he is punishing himself for watever he did
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Additi...

For a while i thought he is pretending cause they way he was looking at taani..and then a tear rolled down his cheek..i was like He is acting and punishing himself cauze of his guilt........But now i am  πŸ€ͺ..have to wait and watch whats cooking...πŸ€”πŸ€“

dekha neha...i told you!...there something deep hidden in that tiny drop😳