Mr. and Mrs Modi @ their best

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I can't get over this..

the date was hilarious but dialog by Mr. and Mrs Modi was just too good in friday's episode 

Hilarious with expressions

Sid - Champagne time champagne time .. Dating aati nahi Mating kya..*pause with  million dollar expressions*  neaah aaise nahi aisi baatein nahi karte 🤣 EPIC from Mr Modi

Sid - Riddhima kahan Ja rahi ho..
Riddhima - France 🤣

Ridhhima - tum bahut honest ho aur apni umar ke ladkon se thoda alag ho
Sid - Ye main umar se alag hoon.. Aaahhha nahi GHANTI BANAJA KE GAYI HAI 🤣🤣

I want more such dialogs coming out from Mr. and Mrs. Modi

and in todays episode the only saving grace was Mr. Modi with Fishing rod to get his wifey's ring back
🤣🤣 🤣

Way to go Mr & Miss izzz Modi

Bashers - welcome I made this post just for you, why don't you put your wonderful view but please refrain to open your copyrighted FOREVER morcha here I am bit allergic to it 😳.. See I deliberately used green color

Edited by monar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was best episode ever!! they were soo goood.....
Hehehehe, let me be the first one to comment on today's saving grace topic of  the entire forum. 😆🤣

Monaaaaa, I simple loved Friday's episode in terms of dialogues, and it highlighted SR's innocence and simplicity so well. That is why we like to watch them!

Dating aati nahin, mating kya.....nahhhin, aisi baatein nahin karte. Oh lord, his facial expression in that bit will go in the history book of DMG, if there's one. HAHHHH. In one episode he's passionate, and then in the next one, he's doubting his abilities. 😆 Ah, only you Sid, only you. It will be hilarious if we now have a mating mess, after the epic dating mess. 🤣

The France and rounds bit had me grinning too. Siddhanth and his medical jargon on digestion even made the cardiologist/gync. Riddhima go WTFreak?! His in the end line, 'I promise main aath baje baara nahin bajaaonga' was so cute too. Lol. This was definitely more of how a husband and wife should interact. 😆

Lets see what happens tomorrow. To make up for R's absence, I say tomorrow's episode only better be of S-R. 😆
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monar

I can't get over this..

the date was hilarious but dialog by Mr. and Mrs Modi was just too good in friday's episode 

Hilarious with expressions

Sid - Champagne time champagne time .. Dating aati nahi Mating kya..*pause with  million dollar expressions*  neaah aaise nahi aisi baatein nahi karte 🤣 EPIC from Mr Modi

🤣 Mona, totally agree! That line should be trademark Dr. S. Modi😆😆
🤣

Sid - Riddhima kahan Ja rahi ho..
Riddhima - France 🤣🤣Biwi toh do kadam aage nikli😆😆
B

Ridhhima - tum bahut honest ho aur apni umar ke ladkon se thoda alag ho
Sid - Ye main umar se alag hoon.. Aaahhha nahi GHANTI BANAJA KE GAYI HAI 🤣🤣 Dude his confused expression there was so adorable and real... I could feel the fog clearing in front of him😆

I want more such dialogs coming out from Mr. and Mrs. Modi Aagayi na aukaad par😆 Lets get to our bheek-maanging job😊

and in todays episode the only saving grace was Mr. Modi with Fishing rod to get his wifey's ring back
🤣🤣 🤣  I know! Baaki sab guys log were lost in Dhanno ke tumkey while Mr. Modi ko apni biwi kii ring ke ilava kuch soojh hi nahin raha tah. I love this man😍

Way to go Mr & Miss izzz Modi

Bashers - welcome I made this post just for you, why don't you put your wonderful view but please refrain to open your copyrighted FOREVER morcha here I am bit allergic to it 😳.. See I deliberately used green color Hai rabba, tu sudhregi nahin?🤣

Cheers,
dc

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Finally and Sr post haha i know these Lines are Epic i really want to see Sr like this more they were Just too too too good 

the ghanti, dating mating,chamapagne time are classics and riddhima's France 🤣🤣🤣 and MR modi took it seriously lols  ^ than his ROund and round main bachpan main khelta tha lols 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O Mona his classic expression of dating and mating !!
I saw that scene a couple of times and he was hilarious
I guess even when he pulled the cloth and the whole table cloth toppled down he never expected and he was like O-M-G!!!

Abhi I wonder mating mai kya hoga !! Fingers crossed !!!😉
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh there expressiosn were damn cute i loved teh part where he was riddhimaaaaaaaa and she was  now what and he goes darwaza idhar hai lols
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

oh there expressiosn were damn cute i loved teh part where he was riddhimaaaaaaaa and she was  now what and he goes darwaza idhar hai lols

Notice her expression there (fire) and his (innocent)... awwie!

Cheers,
dc
Edited by desi chic - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes mona.👏👏.These really cracked me big time🤣..The fishing rod to fetch wifey ring was
🤗

But can u clear my confusion what did he mean by........ ghante baja ke gaye ?????/😕
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the disastrous date!..although it was a bit copy paste version!a bit altered from the movie backup plan! 😆..but the price tag thingy was shown in many other movies too!..

anyways SR both looked so cute!..KW & JW did justice to the scene both were funny!..and i loved the dialogs too especially the dating and mating!!😆

btw it amazes me how Indian shows and movies get inspired from Hollywood flicks!!..how they take the main concepts and then alter them!..sometimes they end up making them in a better way!..hence the Indian version are more enjoyable!..and sometimes they totally screw them up! 😆   

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago