Harshad...wow oh wow!

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so after a full day of driving mom from one appointment to the next...then seeing my baby niece who is sick...then picking up brother from work...i finally...FINALLY...sat down and watched the first episode of TL...and i must say...im pleasantly surprised...it reminded me a bit of KMH only cuz of the going back and forth...but thats besides the point...

the purpose of this topic is the one...the only...HARSHAD CHOPRA...this man...Wow...Oh...Wow...i've always loved him but now i love him more...the entire episode he had not one line...not one single line...but his eyes...OMG his eyes!! they speak volumes...this body language...everything...it was flawless...his reaction to Mishti...to the mithai...going back into his shell...fabulous...i was just in awe 👏👏👏👏👏👏...really...hats off to Harshad...im still drooling 😍 now i completely understand why Ekta picked Harshad for this role...not sure if anyone else would have been able to give such a "moving" performance in a story/scene like this ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...awesome...just...awesome...

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally agree wid u...Harshad is the best actor..
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup..that one tear that rolled down his cheek..made my heart fill up wid the sadness that hes suppose to feel..
snowwhite30 thumbnail
Yes was really superb...... after a long wait... it was worth watching....
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sighh so true this guy has totally left me speechless with his performance even though he dint said a word but i could still feel Anu's pain Harshad has done it yet again i am already falling for Anu!!
And alongwith this i would like to mention that Anupriya was amazingly complimenting Harshad with her mesmerizing performance i was shocked since dint expected such a performance by her in the very first epi:)
Im sure they will rock!!
Awsome topic btw:)
jnawaz thumbnail
@ CAqueen: dude...that tear...he shed only one...i think we all shed enough to flood a city 😭😭😭

@ snowwhite: yes...agreed...totally worth it 😃

@ virgo: thats my thought exactly...it was only after watching the show that i could finally seperate Anu from Prem...they are totally different people...and yes...even Anupriya was good...im finally really FEELING the TaAnu jodi 👏👏 well done Harshad and Anupriya ⭐️⭐️⭐️...thanks for participating 😳

JAZ

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
same here jazz./..his eyes are his asset...and they speak volumes!...he was brilliant today....
jnawaz thumbnail
lol vandy...i love how you said his eyes are his assets..but in both your siggies...his eyes are closed....just thought it was ironic 😆

JAZ

...Nikhita... thumbnail
he was beyond perfection in this episode....his acting just gets better and better!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mental anuraag ... my most awaited avatar of anuraag was awesome 😍 And even i used to feel his eyes are most important in his acting but the TL promo where he is sitting with his eyes closed, he proved he can express brilliantly with closed eyes too. Keep up the good work Harshad, God bless youEdited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago