Anu and Taani's families!?

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy guyss!!!

so first of all, a hugggeeee congrats to everyone on one amazing episode! from what i've seen around the forum....it seems like its really lived up to our expectations! (lol...tho i've only read the update yet!)

but anyway, after reading the update..i was wondering....its clear tht anurag comes from a rich family, whereas taanu comes from a not so rich family! do u guys think that this will get in the way of their love...like most if not all ekta dramas??? i have a feeling that if not now...then eventually when the show does side track (because most balaji shows do lose their essence after a long time) do u think it will start showing that their parents aren't fond of such a marriage between upper class and lower class????? i really hope not...because it seems like their parents are really good friends....and that anurag and taani bond with each others parents really well too!!!!! 😳

also...one more thing just hit me....so i watched kitni mohabbat hai for a while.....then kinda lost track..and then i'd watch it here and there.....but i remember that it also started off with a flashback....and in the last epi...or near the ending episodes.....there was not mention of any flash back! πŸ˜• so do u guys think that will happen to tere liye too?!??!

can't wait to read your comments!
lovee
Samra πŸ€—

P.S. sorry if i'm sounding really pessimistic right now! LOL...i don't mean to...its just that balaji shows usually end up as a disappointment.....but i truly hope that tht's not the case with tere liye! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well first of all..yea it was an amazing epi..till date i havent seen a show that starts with such gud starting..trust me if u havent watched it..tghen u should asap!!!!...coz i swer when i watching the epi..i felt as if i was watching  a movie wid such gud music; scenes, and actors!!!πŸ‘ gud job tere liye team..nd even ektaπŸ‘πŸ‘...nd cuming to the point..i have a feeling this show is goin to be different..i think that the separation wouldnt be because of family rivalry..there is goin to another reason..i think m pretty sure....remember how ekat said that this show is gonna show how love keeps on changing when time passes by..i think its sumthing related to the love changing point..nd i seriously hope that they dont forget bout this story telling in middle of the show..i think that taani is gonna finish her story nd they'r gonna continue wid the show..to show how Anuraag gets alrite nd stuff..so dont worry..i have a lot of expectations from this show..nd m sure they wouldnt ruin it!!...

p.s. i wanted to start watching KMH but when i saw the first wpi..i was disappointed becuz it seemed like a total copy of Veer Zaara..i didnt feel the same was bout tere liye..yea there are sum similarities here and there but mostly it seems different..all i can say is m luving tere liye from the first scene of this epi..do watch it😊
Edited by CAqueen - 13 years ago
...Nikhita... thumbnail
i agree with you....ekta's shows start off fabulously.....then towards the end i guess she herself starts losing interest!
i hope they won't show some lame reason like money for anurag's being in the asylum....
the first epi. was beautifully created....it was truly a masterpiece.....
hope the ones to come remain the same way!