14th june wtn Updt-Omi shot Abhi arrested!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:12/24KB hall:Omi is holding Milli at gunpoint.. He is telling Milli will have to pay for what is being done.. he pulls her in the room and Neetu follows..he shuts the door

Sc2:RS's room:Neetu is telling Omi to give the gun to her and tells Omi what ever Milli said was right about Nakul..Omi says Nakul can never do like that..
Outside Manju is worried and asks Anuj to call Abhi..

Sc3:T mansion:Abhi gets a call from Anuj and he tells him whats happening..Simi asks what happened and Abhi tells Simi that Omi has a gun and he is targeting Neetu and Milli.. We need to go at once and they leave to 12/24 KB

Sc4:12/24 KB :People are gathered and they  are talking abt Omi having milli in custody and Neetu at gunpoint.. Kalavathi Bhalla is also present there and then they think what is this FIR about.. Then Kalavathi says that Milli has filed an FIR against Nakul since he tried to do somthing .. Rajiv told her when he went to police station

Sc5:12/24 KB:Abhi comes there and tells Omi to open the dorr.. Then Omi says no untill Milli takes back the FIR Abhi tells that the accusations are true on nakul.. Omi says no its not true my brother cannot do anything like that..The neighbors are also saying lets call the police.. Simi tells them to leave since this is a family matter..Kalavathi then tells that if its house affair keep it behind  four walls why are you creating all this havoc in the middle of the night and disturbing us.. Then abhi and Anuj start pushing the door.. Then push open the door and Omi moves out ..And grabs Milli.. All of thrm are asking Omi to stop and h hold Milli by the neck and the gun pointed on her head and demands that she takes the FIR back !!

Sc 6:12/24 KB hall:Omi pulls Milli out to the hall and then Abhi tells that nakul that looser has made you his weapon and sent you.. Then Omi says no he did'nt sent me i came myself to ask Milli to take the FIR back.. All are asking Omi to stop.. Neetu is also begging him to stop..Omi tells Neetu that he loves her a lot , But she refused to believe him.. Then Neetu says i will come and speak to you and tells Abhi to stop.. Then Omi tells Neetu that I will leave you since you don't believe me I cannot leave my Nakul bhiyya.. He is still holding Milli at gunpoint and is weeping..
Then he looks at Neetu and the gun goes down..Abhi grabs the oppertunity to get the gun but he cannot and then he slaps Omi and then they have a gun fight and then BANG the shot goes.. They show everyone's face is shocked and then Milli is moved off and Abhi and Omi part and there is blood in Omi's hand and he is HIT on the right shoulder and he falls down .. Abhi shot Omi .. and Abhi also falls down..
Simi tells anuj to call ambulance.. Then Simi calls Nakul and tells him that somthing has happend to Omiu.. He is shocked but happy also.. All are trying to make Omi get up..Anuj comes there and tells his pulse is running..Manju tells Anuj and Simi we should take him on the bed,.. Abhi and milli are sitting on the floor without saying a word.. Kqalavathi and gang are watching all this .. Kalavathi then goes out and comes and tells that she has called the police..

Sc 7:Delhi Roads:Nakul is telling the cops on the phone that nothing should happen since the gun is his and his brother shouldn't be in trouble.Otherwise he(cop) will be in trouble..

Sc8:12/24 KB:They take Omi to the bed and try to  revive him..Simi goes to Abhi and tells him to go and Abhi tells Simi that it happened by accident I did'nt hit Omi.. Simi tell Abhi yes I know now you leave.. Then Neetu tells that how dare you go.. If anything happens to Omi you will be in big toruble.. Simi tells Neetu he did'nt do it.. Milli is shocked.Simi and manju take her inside..
Cops come there and Simi is about to take the gun off and the cop stops her and tells that the evidence cannot be taken so easily.. Then Cop ask Neetu who shot your husband.. Neetu looking at Simi Simi trying to tell her not to tell the cops.
Neetu points out and tells that its him and she shows her finger to Abhi..Then the cop comes to Abhi and says that you are the one who had come to lodge an FIR with a girl.. Then he looks at Simi and asks who she is and she tells that she is his wife and then cop asks who is this one asking abt neetu Simi tells that she is her sister
and also Milli.. So the cop says that this whole house is Filmi.. Then he asks did anyone see the gun shot.. Kalavathi says she heard it and then the cop says that this is an attempt to murder and there will be a case filed aganst Abhi..Nakul arrives and he comes inside and sheds worried tears near Omi ..Then he goes to Abhi and tells that how can you do that.. Then Nakul tells that this Simi was  abt to marry me but then this girl got married to this guy pointing to Abhi, Then he says Neetu is carrying someone elses's child and then accuse the whole Sethi family being fraud..Neetu tells nakul that this is not the time to tell all this.. Then Kalavathi tells that this whole family is filmi and son tried to kill the father also...Manju comes there
Manju tells that please stop this .. and tells the cop abt the FIR and then she tells that its your job to find out regarding the FIR.. Then Manju goes to Abhi and tells the cop yes Abhi fired the gun ,but then he is doing to protect my daughter.. Then she tells that what happened to my daughter is soo bad.. and shouldn't we stand against it.. She turns to the crowd and also tells them the same..
The medical team arrives and they take Omi.. Neetu wants to go but nakul pushes her back.. Cops arrest Abhi and take him.. Simi is worried..
Manju is crying, Neetu is crying..

Sc9:Hospital:Omi is taken inside the OT Nakul says  to Omi nothing will happen to you

Sc10:12/24 KB: Neetu saying that she wants to go near Omi ji.. Then Simi tells Anuj to go with her Manju says thats he will go.. She tells neetu to go and change..

Sc11:Hospital:Did comes to hospital.. Nakul hugs her and tells what all happened.. Neetu and Manju come to the hospital.. Dadi sees both of them.. Then neetu goes near OT but Dadi stops her and tells her that Nakul told me everything and you cannot meet Omi..

Precap:Lawyer tells Simi to get the clothes which Milli has worn that night.. nakul in the hospital also says the same thing to neetu

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx 4 a gr8t update Shanti.😃
3 words Nakul Singh Dagar.  If he didn't shoot Omi he paid some goon to do it. 
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you to update
but I'll just say one thing "getting better"
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti,
That was great
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
THANKS FOR UPDATE HOPE AFTER THIS OMI WILL BE MENTALLY WELL.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. gosh this nakul is driving me mad day by day. why does he ALWAYS get his way. why cant the good ones win now.😡
spicy_tikka thumbnail

Thankss for the updatteee darrlingg!

Wow, cant believe omi actually put the gun on mili...im nt likingg him anymore lol...n neetu, she accused abhi...even tho she knew omi might hv shot her sister mili..she always hated abhi..gosh shes annoyingg lol

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update. A socially sensitive romance cum family story has become a thriller now!

Bet the treatment for the hole in his shoulder will miraculously cure the bigger 'hole' in Omi's head!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oops, that was a terrible episode.
Thanks for the update. :)
xx