Written Update - 14th June

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

After the weekend, Monday looks horrible and to top it, I have had a change of seat in my office which is the most terrible seat of all.....I am super pissed.....Everyone passing by can see what I am doing or not doing.....2 ppl have to use combined drawer, 4 ppl have to share the phone and I sit near the door........😡😡😡😡Hope my updates dont show that frustration......😡😡....Anyways I can go on with my frustration but lets get back to Khanak and Shaan's life and see whats happening there - Hey isnt today the day - Gujrati Vs Continental????? Lets watch......😊

1. HK, on being introduced to Khanak praise her...He praises Shaan and Khanak's marriage and asks Khanak's name....He then praises her name too.....(is he on a praising spree???? 😊)...The rest of the family idoes not like the attention that Khanak is getting and makes all sorts of faces... (Ab to mujhe inhe ek mirror gift karna hi padega....My personal gift to the Khandelwal family and especially the chamakchalos.....😆😆)....Khanak serves them Mango juice (Aam ka panna) because its hot outside...HK drinks the Panna and praises it (Le!!, he goes again....aage aage dekho hota hai kya...His praising session will gooooooooo on and on and on.....abhi to shurwaat hai....🥱🥱🥱😆😆)...He says that he has been to many households but has never had such delicious Panna. Khanak beams at the praise, Dadi gives a understanding nod to her, Shaan drinks the Panna and is surprised to find it so tasty (ab aaya na oot pahaad ke neeche.....Looks like, a way to Shaan's heart is thru uska flat tummy....and tht flat tummy getting constant feed of Aam ka panna 😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣)....One of the men in the group says that last time you had taken real good care of us but this time...Akshay gets worried and says that they had planned the same this time but....The other man fromt he group cuts Akshay and tells him that what the first man wanted to say was that this time, the arrangement is better than the last time...(Le!! In serials ke actors ko ghoomake baat karne ki khoojli hoti hai kya??? Jab tak they dnt talk in riddles, tab tak khaana digest hi nahi hota....😕🥱🥱😆😆)...the second man further clarifies that the Aarti, Tikka and especially the fruit drink have been excellent. Akshay is very pleased. Both chamakchalos again make a face (and if u all have watched it guys, then trust me, its not a pretty sight....🤣🤣🤣)....Dadi and Khanak are again beaming (Aaj to Khanak ki Chandi hi Chandi hai....😃😃)....HK says that the best thing he found was that for the first time in Mumbai, he was served an authentic Gujrati drink. He asks Khanak how does sh know so much about Gujrat. Khanak, all pleased, tells him that she is from Gujrat and Dhulwadi's citizen....Now, Khandelwals become uneasy. HK is shocked but pleased to hear this. He praises Dhulwadi now...(Phew!! Uski mummy ne usse bachpan mein kaha hoga, jo suno us par "aascharyachakit" expression do and start praising....bechaara....Mommy ki baat maan raha hai .....😆😆😆).....He tells Khanak that Dhulwadi is his fav as those ppl obey the traditions even today. Khanak gets all excited and starts her chattering...she goes on about how every kid in Dhuwadi wants to be HK when he grows up, how the whole village is HK's fan and she also states that her Bai and Aada also like him....HK finds it amusing and chamakchalos are becoming increasingly uneasy (and their expressions are also changing from scary to ghastly...😆😆😆)....Akshay tries changing the topic and invites them for lunch. The guests agrees. Choti chamakchalo gets uneasy as Natasha  has not yet come with her continental. She calls Akshay in the corner...(Wife ka corner mein bulaana matlab pata hai na...Aaj to Akshay ki khair nahi....😆😆😆)....She scolds Akshay for announcing lunch without asking her as Natasha hasnt yet come. Akshay is surprised that nothing was cooked at home. Khushboo tells him that he wanted Continental and that can come only from a Hotel. Akshay is now worried but Dadi tells Khanak to serve the lunch.

2. Khanak's Gujrati food is served to the guests. (le!! and here, I was expectign a Kabaddi match between Gujrati and Continental....😒🤣🤣) Anyways, Badi chamakchalo (cannot keep her mouth shut, so 🥱😆) she tells Akshay to stop this gavaar (Khanak!!😡) from serving her food as he would loose his deal. Akshay doesnt agree and tells his mom that Khanak cooks really tasty food, He has had it before...(Do I see our Bade Bhaiya, pighlofying??? 😉)....(Now, This had to be too much for Badi chamakchalo's heart...too much dose in one day.....🤣🤣🤣) she gets all pissed....and to top of it, Shaan also advocates Akshay on Khanak's food....Khanak starts talkign in Gujrati with HK and tells him what all she has prepared and serves it. HK is very pleased. He sees his guests confused because they dont understand Gujrati and hence he explains them each dish....That is when Khanak expains to everyone...(and here guys I would like to quote Khanak...😎🤣)...."yeh baingan ka bharta, lasan ki chutney ke saath khaane se, sharir mein vaayu nahi hoti"....to translate it for everyone....she says, "If you eat the garlic chutney with the Brinjal curry, there will be no air (or should I say gas???) in the body....(Sharir mein Vaayu...???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 seriously??? Did the CVs really write that dialogue???? Air/Gas in the body??? 🤣🤣🤣 This has to be the headlines of the day.....)...and Junior Chamakchalo has the same expression as I did initially - that of "did khanak really say that??" 🤣🤣🤣🤣...and to top it, HK finds it very interesting and now starts listening to her in awe 🤣🤣🤣......One of the guests says that he is having this traditional home cooked food after a long time...HK gets nostalgic listening to this and says that this food has reminded him of his grandmom who used to cook delicious food in the similar way....Khanak beams again and tells HK that she is happy that he liked the food. Khushboo suddenly starts coughing and leaves from there. Akshay follows her....Khanak serves everyone the dessert - sheera. HK loves it...Shaan looks at Khanak in awe...HK asks Shaan that he is a city bred guy then how did he get this "Gaaon ki gori"? (Khanak!....two completely poles apart titles in one day for Khanak...😃)...He further states that it doesnt look like they had Love Marriage. Khanak and Shaan get unconfy. Shaan recollects his tenure in Dhulwadi and the ordeal he went thru'. HK praises Shaan that his has a fine sight as he could find a diamond from a far-off village. He pushes Shaan to tell him about their union. Shaan tells HK that things happened as per God's wish. He feels uneasy talking about it. HK feels Shaan is being shy. He tells Shaan that Whatever has happened, has been good for both of you. He feels Shaan is lucky to get a wife like Khanak. Shaan looks at khanak and Khanak is happy.

3. Akshay tells Khushboo that he knows she is upset but he cant help it because its a fact that today he is getting the deal because of Khanak. He is a businessman and as per him Khanak is good for his business deal. He is getting sponsors for his business and thats what he is interested in. He tells Khushboo that he doesnt want any drama now and requests her to come along with him and let him concentrate on his deal.

4. Khanak excitedly tells HK that she cannot believe that she is talking to HK. The whole Gujrat is ready to stand outside his house, hungry and thirsty, to just look at him. She expresses her gratitude towards him. HK tells her that he is the one who should express the gratitude for giving them such a delicious Gujrati lunch. He doesnt know how to pay off her debt. Khanak then requests him to narrate the "Kachcha Bachcha" poem that he had narrated once in Dhulwadi when he was invited to inaugrate the water pump. Both the chamakchalos just cant believe whats happening in their house.....and except Dadi everyone is embarrassed. HK is surprise that khanak remembers that poem and tells the Khandelwals to listen it too as its a nice poetry regarding life. (The Khadelwaals have the "Kahaan phas gaye" expression ......😆😆...abhi to poetry sunwaayi hai....aage bharatnatyam bhi karvaayegi....😆😆😆)...HK tells Khanak that she would have to repeat it behind him. Khanak and HK start their poetry...(Khanak is damn cute when she is all chubby and happy-go-lucky 😛😛)......End of the poetry and Khanak jumps with excitement and starts clapping. The Khandelwaals are also forced to clap. Khanak tells HK that on behalf of Dhulwadi, she expresses her gratitude to him. HK tells Khanak that the kids in Dhulwadi love him. Infact the sarpanch knows him pretty well. Listenin to this, Shaan gets upset. HK continues that he has very close ties with the Sarpanch. The Khandelwaal's get upset listening to this. He tells Khanak that once Sarpanch told him about Khanak that....and he stops....Everone there ealizes that HK knows their story and has realized what has happened....He immediately changes the subject and tells them that he didnt know, he would get to meet Khanak's family in such a way. He believe that whatever God does is for good. Just then Natasha comes with her continental food. That is when HK gives Khanak's hand in Shaan's hand and tells him to take care of Khanak as she is Gujarat's daughter. (Now, didnt someone in the forum say on Friday that lets say SRK visits Ambani family and makes the couple hold hands and make them promise to take care of the gal, how stupid would that be......😲🤣)....Anyways, HK blesses her. Khanak gets emotional, Natasha is upset to encounter this sight and the chamakchalos very upset. Shaan and Khanak see Natasha and shaan releases Khanak's hand abruptly. HK notices that and gets serious. Khushboo signals Akshay that Natasha has come back. Akshay breaks the uneasy moment and introduces HK to Natasha as his sis-in-law. Just then he gets a call and he is told that his company's share prices have increased dramatically, they have almost doubled. He announces tht to everyone and everyone gets pleased. Shaan is pleased to hear this and asks Akshay, how did that happen. Akshay explains that this is all b'coz of Shaan and Khanak's wedding. People have responded positively to this event. Everyone gets sad. HK tells everyone that this had to happen. He tells Khanak that she is the real superstar. Natasha is upset. The group decides to leave and tells Mr.K that they would prepare the necessary documentation and send it across to him. HK tells everyone that before leaving he just wants to say that Shaan and Khanak's jodi is like Radha Krishna. He blesses them and tells Khanak to be always happy in life. They leave. Dadi is v happy to see the way things are turning out for Khanak. Akshay tells Shaan that Khanak has turned out evry lucky for all of them and noone can now stop from Shaan's project to commence. Mr.K comes and blesses Khanak (What??????? 😲😲)....Dadi reinstates that Khanak is the Laxmi of this house. Shaan and Natasha are upset. Mr.K is happy. Natasha cries and leaves from there. The whole family leave one by one, except Dadi. Khanak remembers her first day in this house and how everyone leaves from there one by one and realizes that she is still alone today.

PRECAP - Natasha gifts something to Dadi and Dadi tells her that she cannot accept any gift from her. Natasha tells her that the gift is not from her but is from Shaan. Dadi then agrees to accept it.
Khanak tells Natasha that they are somehow bind by some past karma. Destiny snatched her love from her and it did the same with Natasha. Natasha tells Khanak that things that you get by fluke, you should never consider it yours and return it to its rightful owner. Khanak refuses and says that whet she has got is not a "thing" but her husband.

Nice episode but a little stupid in the way HK went on and on about Khanak but I guess thats important for the story line......

Anyways, Enjoy Monday....

Love
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
YAY! thanks for the update! It's like watching a gossip show..you have so much to say about everyone!😆 and the "vayu" thing made me laugh too. 🤣 Especially Khushboo's expression!

hiten kumar is an ajeeb aadmi..he praised her so much that even I was shocked! 😆

*edit add*

I hope you get used to your new seat!
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol thanks for the update! yay I am so happy for Khanak! In your face Khandelwal family!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you DD...love your update,,,,,

sorry to hear your office seating arrangement....

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxxxx for the update.I hope u will find new seat.Still after all ur frustation ur update is awesomeeeeeeeee.

fatima 
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

YAY! thanks for the update! It's like watching a gossip show..you have so much to say about everyone!😆 and the "vayu" thing made me laugh too. 🤣 Especially Khushboo's expression!

hiten kumar is an ajeeb aadmi..he praised her so much that even I was shocked! 😆

*edit add*

I hope you get used to your new seat!

boo--hoo.....boo-hoo.....boo--hoo.....boo-hoo.....aaaaeeeeeeeeeeee.....boo--hoo.....boo-hoo.....😭😭😭😭😭😭

*stamps her foot her a baby*...I cant take this seat......boo-hoo.....aaaaeeeee....I dont want this sea......*whines like a baby*.......every tom dick and harry is coming to our room (shared by 4)......and first thing they snoop around is as to what I am dng......
aaaaeeeeeeeeeeee.........boo-hoo....................
and to top it, I have been accidentally assigned someone else's phone connection and now they say, that shifting phones is cost to company......and then I got my first phone call on this fake phone 😡😡😡....asking me if I sold car insurance.......car insurance??? 😡😡....ME??? 😡😡😡

aaahhhhhhhhhhh *pulls her hair*
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update nikki, h khanaki ka praising session kuch lamba tha ....... that vayu thing was highlight man ...........

arre dont worry when some one peeps in na just make a face ........ hopefulllly ur seating wuld be changed soon
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bhootni-

lol thanks for the update! yay I am so happy for Khanak! In your face Khandelwal family!

😆😆😆 Sumu, that was a good one - "In ur face Khadelwal family" 😆😆😆
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you DD...love your update,,,,,

sorry to hear your office seating arrangement....

I am sorry too anna.....but noone here feels sorry for me in the office.....boo-hoo.....boo-hoo....😭😭
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Thanxxxx for the update.I hope u will find new seat.Still after all ur frustation ur update is awesomeeeeeeeee.

fatima 

Thanks Fatima.....I am bribing everyone in the room, to give me a better seat....kahin to baat banegi......😆😆😆😆