Seen Veer Sitting in Audince in ZND:Mod's Note PG4

luv_sweety123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today while watching zara nachke dikha on star plus When Rashmi(Tapsya) was performing
and when judges giving marks and comments
There was Nandish (Veer) sitting in Audience and he was seen happy wen judges gave comments and marks but Rashmi aka Tapsya did'nt talked abt him even once may be becoz some reasons but he was looking awesome

and Tapsya dances awesome her expression are fabulous

Here is the link of the video

see at 3.14 or 3.15 and 4.48

Sorry if posted earlier  than me and if its not allowed in uttran forums
Apologize for inconvenience
Edited by luv_sweety123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shais thumbnail
I was searching for today's episode but cant find the video on youtube, thanks for posting the link I can now see today epi :)
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh WOW! first the dance was excellent and Nandish was there! WOW!!!
Nandish and Rashmi are a pair....infact a good pair...but remmember we discuss uttaran charcters in this forum....plzzz dont make it a personal forum for nandish and rashmi publicity.....sometimes it is ok to mention them but nowadays whole forum has turned into nandish and rashmi forum....why the hell are we concerned about their personal lives so much.....Once again this to remind evryone it is UTTARAN FORUM......
SRKLuvr thumbnail
LOL areyy ji its one article and one thread! nandmi is shoooo great! i watched the video! looking at the extreme proud and lovestruck eyes of nandish jut melted my heart!!! really! he looked SMITTEN!!! especially when rashami was praised from the judges by all angles and all ways!!! they said not a single thing bad abt her dance! they were all singing praises!!! and she got 27 points!!! which is real good! 9 from all judges!!
First of all I am not concerned about nandish and rashmi at all...plz stop this publicity....ur evrything is related to nandish and rashmi....we dont know these characters personally and should not comment on them either positive or negative.....and it is not one thread evrytime in evry thread you mention nandish and rashmi.....it doesnt matter whether they are dating or not...whether she gets 27 or 0 points...plz dont mix up things..the show and their personal lives...that is the reason when we say smthing abt tapsya you all bring in rashmi.....we are only concerned abt Veer and tapsya...not nandish and rashmi...
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

First of all I am not concerned about nandish and rashmi at all...plz stop this publicity....ur evrything is related to nandish and rashmi....we dont know these characters personally and should not comment on them either positive or negative.....and it is not one thread evrytime in evry thread you mention nandish and rashmi.....it doesnt matter whether they are dating or not...whether she gets 27 or 0 points...plz dont mix up things..the show and their personal lives...that is the reason when we say smthing abt tapsya you all bring in rashmi.....we are only concerned abt Veer and tapsya...not nandish and rashmi...

i second you rahul... if someone wants to promote their fav. pair or actors its better to promote them on FB....this forum is meant for the discussion of the serial and its characters...so better stick to that... and this news is related to ZND not uttaran.......
SRKLuvr thumbnail
achha chal lets leave it๐Ÿ˜Š waise bhi all  fans discussed it jee bhar on ZNKD rashami fanclub...this was posted for the fans on uttaran forum who dont visit ZNKD forum...
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shonuu

i second you rahul... if someone wants to promote their fav. pair or actors its better to promote them on FB....this forum is meant for the discussion of the serial and its characters...so better stick to that... and this news is related to ZND not uttaran.......

there are fan clubs soo please go promote nandish rashmi there!!!!!!!! we dont care bt their personal lifeee!!!
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its uttaran forum n not nandish rashmi fan club.. pls dnt mix reel n real life..