They said "I bet they'll never make it"

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG.. I am back for a while🥱 My examz.. By God they r going great😳 So.. M a bit free for 2 days⭐️..

Anyways, I am just HAPPIEST to see that Siddhima trying to move on emotionally as well as physically😳 Don't mind.. But romance and spending time with each other is AS important in marriage to know each other.. and to woo each other😳

GREAT to see Sid is BACK with a bang.. Specially in that Neck Kissy wala..😳 That was.. a scene worth 10000 goosebumps😳.. And for the last 1 month, I missed THIS magic what Siddhima make themselves.. They certainly look good when others manipulate their romance.. But when they THEMSELVES do it, it leaves millions of gals speechless😳 That's the magic that SID creates😳 I bet, more than those fake-rain romance and all, we enjoyed the kiss and the kitchen and date romance😳..

Riddhima's genuine happiness seeing her husband loving her, makes me blush😳 How lucky she feels.. To be the dreamgal of the man who is -- so hatke from other boys of the same agegroup🤣 And her each n every gesture proves it.. Be it taking the flower from Sid's hand when he didn't give her.. And blushing like a tomato even though Sid has done nothing🥱🤣 And in the rain romance and shawl thing.. LOVED the way she acknowledges his love in a subtle way😳.. But the neck kiss scene blew me away.. She has never felt this way which she did this time.. Man.. that reminded me of the Seduction Scene..😳 Such HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE long way they have come across.. together😳 The date was.. as FABULOUS as other scenes😲 Had it been a perfect romantic date, I doubt if she would compliment Sid that way she did in hospital..the BEST quality of u is.. u are such honest😳 Awww.. she forgot to add.. Cute, handsome and januable😳 She would do very soon though.. But I love the genuine smile she has in her face whenever she gets the slightest hint of her husband's loving her😳

And so as Sid.. He has the perfect sense of romance and love😉.. The way he hugged Ridz in the rain seq.. and his eagerness for providing comfort to her.. Awwww.. 😳 And he ignored his own pain but never mind, Ridz is a cute wifey too.. They both are blessed to have each other😳 And the neck kiss aha🥱 He did his job.. made Ridz feel his undying love, and left the place oho🥱 The BEST way to deal with Chudails I tell u🥱.. This is the perfect way Ridz can realize she can't live w/o him now🥱 and the kitchen romance.. and then the date.. Aha.. she was SO excited for this date that she forgot to remove the price-tag aha🤣 Kya baat hai Siddy-widdy⭐️ U have done ur part successfully..

And now.. We are to witness some jealousy part of her AGAIN, after that Hangover party 🤣 And the course will be completed..

Thanks CV, for showing Siddhima romance in such beautiful way possible.. And thanks for stopping any third person interfering their life, and showing how better they can manage themselves and their romance and marriage w.o anyone's help😳 Love the fact that u have shown - Unless the two people who are INVOLVED in a relationship called marriage, want to do something of their own, NO one can help to save it😊 This is the biggest truth😊 And any third party always brings misconceptions and slowness and more rifts amongst them.. Whereas, when the husband and the wife take initiatives, the relationship grows in a sky-rocket speed.. and within a few days, they win each other back😳..

Thanks for that hun! Love.. Guddi..

----------------

@ Bashers - Hope u wont embarrass urselves..😳
@ SRians -- Plz feel free to share ur views😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
edited:

Guddi I loved them for their suppleness in passionate scene, made it worth watching again and again, I loved the way they interacted to each other without even looking at each other directly, wow thats mesmerizing 😍

after this subtle romance ...comes The Date .. I am so very interested to see follow on date 🤣 Mr. Modi needs safety gears this time if he dares to mess with Mrs. Chudail Modi 😆

wow great post guddi
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Guddi its an awesome description of their relationship...👍🏼

Sid created magic for us by giving Riddhima a kiss on the neck that day..it was a moment which created magic and fire!😍

Sid and Riddhima have finally been able to understand each other and DO love each other truly...

Sid doesn't need anyone's help to make Riddhima fall in love with him as she is already in it!😊
The rain sequence proved that Sid cares for Riddhima more than his own life and was worried for her safety rather than his own...heck this is what love is!😳

SR's date,although turned out to be a disaster,still had a wonderful impact on both of them as it,in some way,brought them more closer...
Love them and their honesty and love towards each other..

God bless them...😊
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post galwa love it
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect anaylsis!!!! sidhima jodi is eternal! they have had many ups n downs n now they have the most perfect start  that i could ever expect for.. the date was awesome...!! i dont think a perfect date would have made us this happy.. love sidhima!!!!

haha to all those ppl who r stil hoping for sidhima to seperate...
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar tu kitni smileys use karti hai re!

Siddhima has had an amazing journey so far. Hopefully they dont just become and sugary sweet couple. I want Siddhima action! 😃

celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful Post….. You have written it well…..

I love the way Sid and Riddhima are coming close to each other without any third party influence / interference…. The scenes become more beautiful and poignant, whenever Sid tries to woo Riddhima all by himself…

The way both of them read each other's mind is nothing short of amazing…. They don't even need words to communicate….

Also love the way Sid and Ridz teases each other….Sid in the 'tag' scene and Ridz in the hospital scene….

After Armaan's come back, Armaan was complaining that Riddhima has lost her 'shararat' which was there in her eyes….. After seeing the hospital scene in the last episode I would say that her shararat is back with a bang….

Now Riddhima being jealous becoz Sid spends the evening with his friends will be something really worth watching for… Can't wait for Riddhima's volcanic eruption on bechara Sid…

Edited by celestae143 - 13 years ago
Hey guddi!😃

Awesome post as usual!! We've had so many talented people say so many wonderful things about SR over the last few days that I just end up pressing the like button and agreeing with what they say!!

So Im doing the same with you!!😆😆 Agree with everything-SR are cute, hot,naughty....I could go on and on! Just love them!😃

All the best for the rest of your exams and come and visit us soon on the SR AT!!😃
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

beautifully post

righly put

siddhima are truely magic and i loved this weeks scenes of them

cvs doing great job and so are jeran

norzar
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi

Awesome post........
Siddhima - Unique and Magical.........

Liked yr Title and wonderfully expressed..........

Keep going👍🏼