One Soul..Two Bodies??

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone

With all the hype surrounding the cross over episode and the big twist coming up, here is my wacky theory on this wacky show....

Are the characters of Jen and SA actually going to be one soul and two bodies??

Maybe I am expecting too much creativity from DMG Cvs, who we all know can change and borrow story lines at the drop of a hat but what if this theory is true?

My reasons to believe in this are as follows:

1. MOST IMP: SA was the original Ridz so why would she come back as another character? Yes, she could come back in another avatar but in reality she is Ridz...i.e has Ridz's soul

2. The June 9th episode was very intriguing. Did anyone notice that SA was shown when Jen's character was struggling for her life in the car. Even Armaan said - yeh tho definitely Riddhima hai.

As soon as SA disappeared, Jen's character started breathing after laying lifeless on the car.

We know that Armaan can never mistake Ridz's presence.

So, is it possible that Jen's character actually perished at some point (maybe the rain or shootout) and its her soul that keeps flip flopping between the two women?? Yes, its wacky and weird but so is DMG😆

3. When Jen's character enters Sid's house, her 'soul' gets stirred by Armaan's presence in the room....ishq leta hai starts playing

4. Just before the last dance with Armaan, why did Jen's character say- ab mujhey jaana hoga....tumhein mujhey jaane dena hoga (something like that) as if her body has actually said goodbye to Armaan forever.

So, why this theory? AR ARE SOULMATES!!😳

and..

to appease all SR and AR fans. Jen's character will hang around as Mrs Modi for SR fans and the new character assayed by SA will be introduced for AR fans....in the end or at some point we will all find out that SA is actually Ridz and Jen's character has actually perished.

My theory will be wrong if they show Jen and SA together in the same scene😆

I would love to hear from you all as long as it is in good humor and intelligent....NO BASHING, NO SARCASMS, NO RUDE COMMENTS. I refuse to answer any comments that are derogatory to my values, my beliefs and my fellow AR friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Di you know we discussed this before LOL and I have a weird feeling about this too! Also SA did the same thumbs up and down gesture to the kids playing in the street when they asked her name :| Too many coincidences, man. Either something is up or we are just thinking wayyyy too much LOL
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahar18

Di you know we discussed this before LOL and I have a weird feeling about this too! Also SA did the same thumbs up and down gesture to the kids playing in the street when they asked her name :| Too many coincidences, man. Either something is up or we are just thinking wayyyy too much LOL

Sahar, I don't know if DMG Cvs can be that creative? Thinking of paranormal ? It sounds more Hollywoodish but u never know😉
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So the soul of Jenni's Riddhima goes in to the soul of SA's character? 🤣 🤣

Black magic ho sakta hai!

I think they showed SA like that in the first scene because she was the first Riddhima so it was just a way to give that respect to her maybe?!
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

So the soul of Jenni's Riddhima goes in to the soul of SA's character? 🤣 🤣

Black magic ho sakta hai!

I think they showed SA like that in the first scene because she was the first Riddhima so it was just a way to give that respect to her maybe?!

DMG mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai....but this has given me an idea for my next ff....it will be a spooky one 😆
bheegi thumbnail

OMFG Di write one LOL

maybe three souls....can add sukriti there too😆

We know armaan is capable of romancing all three as long as they are all Riddhimas😆
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG One could be his Riddhima in the hospital, one at the house and one of his dreams :)
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG One could be his Riddhima in the hospital, one at the house and one of his dreams :)

This is like Gharwali, Baharwali and Dearmwali🤣

Sahar remember we had this conversation few days ago about SA  possibly being the Riddhima😕

Di this is DMG so anything is possible😆

uzmakhan thumbnail
OMG! gud thinking,buh that all wud be soo confusin!
hahaha--it wud be interesting though!!

well all i can is that we jus hafta w8 and watch---CVZ are realli unpredicable---they can chnage the storyline jus a few sec b4 the shoot! so realli dunno watz gonaa happen!
i realli dun care wat they are upto as long as we get AR!

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
opes double post😊Edited by ridz_arman - 13 years ago