MaanEet OS: File Scene remix

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay...so Honey asked me to write a Maneet scene for her. Frankly, I had no idea what to write and thus this is abrupt. Sorry about that 😳

This is a sudden inspiration from the precap that they showed in today's episode, and I just remixed it to suit my liking πŸ˜‰

This is a product of exactly 15 mins...so it may seem hurried and weird. This takes place a few weeks after today, in my imagination. Coz right now Maan is too stony for such scenes to happen. However, let your imagination roam free and you're welcome to think of this scene as happening anytime you like.

I hope you enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ

Maan ruthlessly browsed through the numerous files lying before him, searching for that vital file he needed.

Stupid secretary, he thought angrily. Can't do one thing right...I should have dismissed on her first day here. But no, I had to keep her. Doesn't she know she should keep my files in place?

Snapping the last file shut, he glared at the mess upon his table. Women. Hopeless creatures anyway. And useless too...don't have a brain, and even if they do, dn't know how to use it. Lack basic common sense.

He grabbed the phone and dialled her number. It took two rings for her to pick up, and it riled him immensely.

Finally when her soft, breathy voice answered nervously, he said hardly, "Miss Geet, where is the important file I told you to keep safely?"

"Sir, it's on your desk..." she replied quietly.

Her calmness irked him even more. How could she be so calm and composed when a storm was raging inside him?

"Well", he bit each word. "I searched my desk, and it's not there. If you're so irresponsible that you can't even keep a file in its proper place then I suggest you resign from here."

She started to say something, but he cut her off, his irritation getting the better of him. If only he knew why this girl made his temper soar to all new heights.

"I don't want to hear your silly excuses. You're good for nothing. Why did you take up this job anyway? I don't want a secretary who can't do her work properly. I was better off without one."

"But Sir I..." her voice now had a slight haughty tone to it.

"I already told you, I'm not interested in your excuses", he snapped. "You will come to my office right now and find that file for me, you understand?"

"Sir..."

"I said NOW", he repeated menacingly and caught himself before banging the phone back onto the receiver.

How he wished he could kick her out of his office. But then there was something about her...the way she looked at him, the way she talked to him when her feathers were ruffled, that stopped him.

Something held him back and told him there was a lot more to her than he knew. He just could ignore that fire that blazed in her eyes whenever he remarked about her habit of running away. Her tears irked him to no end, but they had defiance in them...almost an insulted look, not a sad one.

And why was he thinking about her? That stupid girl was going to drive him crazy. He needed to get her out of his mind. And WHY wasn't she here yet? He had asked her to come immediately. Hopeless girl.

She walked towards his cabin, annoyance bubbling inside her. She hated him for not listening to her. She had last seen the file in his desk, and had told him so. Was it her fault that he couldn't find it? He needed glasses, she thought disdainfully.

But all the same, she couldn't deny that she was nervous. He had this way of shaking her from the insides, the very foundation of her thoughts and feelings. She wondered why he had this effect on her.

She pushed the door open to see him glaring daggers at her. If looks could kill, she would be dead twice already by now. Gulping nervously, she walked up to him.

"You called me..." she trailed off meekly, unable to meet his eyes as they blazed at them.

"Yes. I called you", his voice was cold and laced with feebly controlled anger. "Now find the file for me. It's not on the desk."

"It may be in one of the drawers", she supplied.

He smirked at her sarcastically, sending a shiver down her spine.

"And you expect me to search for it?" he raised an eyebrow in a most unimpressed manner. "You're the secretary. Find it and hand it to me", he ordered.

Biting back a retort, she clenched her jaw and moved around the desk, opening a drawer when he stood back. His perfume wafter to her senses...and she breathed it in, for a moment forgetting where she was.

A pointed clearing of his throat brought her back to reality and she quickly looked inside the drawer once again.

She didn't find it. She opened more drawers, looking around but not finding what she was looking for. She knew it made him angrier, and he stood with his back against the wall in a dangerously calm pose, arms crossed over his chest, almost like a carefully sculpted statue.

Wrenching her gaze away from him, she opened the last drawer left to search in. And to her immense relief, there it layunder two more files.

Sighing contentedly, she took it out and handed it to him. He observed her warily for a few moments and then reached out to take it.

As he made to take the file, he accidentally put his hand on hers. The warmth of his palm washed over her much smaller hand and she stared at him, startled by the soft tingling she felt in her whole body. His touch burned, but strangely she liked it.

He was looking at her with the same expression of being caught off guard. And for a fleeting moment, she captured the softness in his eyes. It was replaced so quickly by the same haughtiness that for an instant she thought she had been dreaming.

He pulled his hand away like he had suffered an electric shock. Feeling slightly offended for a reason unknown to her, she watched him hurtfully as he straightened his already perfect tie.

When he looked back, his eyes had the same anger in them as she was used to seeing. He rudely grabbed the file, taking care not to touch her.

She stood there, frozen in spot, wondering if she had really seen the tenderness in his eyes or just imagined it. His sharp voice cut through her thoughts.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go to your cabin", he told her furiously.

Why was he so angry with her all the time? Fixing her dupatta, which had fallen off ohne shoulder when she had bent to take out the file, she threw it over her shoulder and walked out from behind the desk.

Her dupatta fell on his head when she placed it back, and he drank in her flowery scent, his eyes closing for a small moment. Recovering himself, he slowly raised his hand and pulled it off his face. He saw her blushing furiously while staring at him in utter shock and embarrassment, her hand on her neck to hold the dupatta in place.

Quite flustered himself, but taking care not to show it, he silently handed her the dupatta, which she took awkwardly, and tried to leave hurriedly while still staring at him.

In the process she banged into the edge of the desk and tppled backwards. She was highly surprised when she found herself in his arms instead of on the ground.

Looking into his eyes, she started getting lost in their depth. She realised how captivating his eyes were. She continued t o gaze at them, her mouth slightly open, unable to look away.

He held her around the waist with one arm, the other holding her wrist as she had thrown her arms outwards to break her fall. He just couldn't look away from her eyes. He had never realised how big and beautiful they were, he thought absentmindedly, his unblinking gaze locked with hers.

It was as if they both simultaneously broke out of their reverie. He set her back up, looking elsewhere and fighting the urge to lash at her for no fault of hers. Her scent still lingered in the air he breathed, making him feel light-headed.

"You've work to do", he spoke coldly, staring straight ahead and carefully avoiding her gaze.

Gasping inaudibly, she almost ran out of his office and into her own cabin, taking deep breaths along the way.

He threw the file in his hand onto the table in frustration, anger at himself taking over his mind. Something was wrong with him. Something was wrong with her.

I hope you liked it! Please do comment! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
wow..love dit gonna read it again to give proper analytical comments...won't leave like that khushu

edited
hmm so i am back again..dear tumne to phod dala ..itni garmi lagne lagi hai suddenly..reaaly ....but really now i am gonna send u my thermometer bills as my temp has shot beyond it's limit and blew up the thermometer. u owe me one new hitech thermometer okπŸ˜†

critically--what i like the most is that u show geet's emotions as well..hum sab to maan ko hi discuss karte hai par geet ko nainπŸ‘ pls post more
Edited by chullbulli - 13 years ago
bdas thumbnail
loved it..hope this happens in reall !!!
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it completely! It was just superb! Do write some more on them......would love to read them!
Mione thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!! You write sooooooooooo wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

That was amazing indeed⭐️
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

luved it..............write more...gonna wait 4 ur next os...

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Wow you guys liked it! 😲 πŸ˜ƒ Thanks so much 😳...I thought it was bakwas! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

@Chullbulli...thanks for the comment! Oh you liked it so much! 😲 Wow...I was expecting a very mild response to be very optimistic. Am thrilled that you guys liked it so much thaht you're feeling hot! 😳 Okay, no problem. My dad's a doc...will send you a thermometer right away! πŸ˜› Yeah, I know you guys focus on Maan only...πŸ˜† But anyway, for me the details are always very important in any scene. πŸ˜ƒ

@Marzia...thankyou! Keep hoping...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

@Starry_night...thanks! Yeah will try to write more if I get ideas.

@Muski_Aly...thanks so much for the lovely words. 😳 Am glad you liked it!

@nupur_sarkar...thanks! I wrote a Confrontation OS dunno if you've read it. For me it was much better than this πŸ˜†
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago
Maaneet thumbnail
hai hai!! i lovedd itt! this will keep me entertained for this weekend! this is very very nice yaar, u should try writing 😊
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Maneet....thanks! Good to know it will keep you entertained! :D
I do write dear, I've a running FF and quite a few scenes 😳
Maaneet thumbnail
on maaneet?! lol okay so now i know wat ill be doing until mondayy πŸ˜† wats the name of it?