Siddhima - Torn Between Two!

TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so it seems I haven't made a post in a while this is due to many assignments I've been lumbered with at 6th form and coz of that I have been so knackered that I just didn't have the energy. But now due to high volumes of Siddhima Moments, I am on total high and am in mode to write. So here goes, as usual thanks to fellow friends for your support and love, you guys give me the strength to write πŸ˜Š. Again No Bashing, If You Bash you get reported SIMPLE AS THAT!

Sid:

What to do? The first date with you ridzy was a complete disaster! Though I had not planned for that to happen. I had in mind an exquisite romantic date, where we could get to know each other a bit more, instead I managed to drench your hair, and destroy your dupatta! Why do these things only happen with me?

Whenever I am close to you I feel the urge to be nearer, to let my inhibitions loose and let my senses take over, but I know I must take things slow, to understand and trust you before we can venture to that next level, and I am willing to do that, because spending time with you is all I can thing of, it brings the most biggest of grins onto my face. But why do I always end up getting it wrong? Its not as if I am asking for much! Just one date to go perfectly! But no worries I will surely make this second date go well, I know you feared that us being alone may create another fiasco, thus we shall have dinner with others as well, so as to decrease any chance of disasters from occurring!

But what is this? Ammy has now somehow planned for us to meet at the same time as our date in order to help me! I know he has been so lonely since my patch up with you, and its not fair to him, he has been such a good friend to me, trying to help me, and been like a brotherly figure, its now my turn to help him like he has done for me, after all friends are always there for each other right? But why did he have to set the time as the same as when our date is? Ab Kya Kare? Do I choose my friend? Or love? I am Torn Between Two! What type of equation is this? I wish to make an effort with you, but do not want hurt Ammy's feelings, but if I pick Ammy then I may end up upsetting you! Why must all things happen at 8! what is so significant about this number that everyone must make plans for that time! Nikaami number! Agar insaan ho ta to main usko pit ta!

I hope I can find a way somehow to do both, to help my friend, and to make amends with my love. I know things have been very tough with us in the past ridzy, but I promise from now on, we shall have no more tension or misunderstandings, we shall only have a relation of love, trust & understanding, with the start of friendship. And Ammy I promise I will be there for you like you have been there for me, one could not ask for a better friend than you. I will always be there bro.

I wish I could express how much I love you Ridzy, hopefully in the near future I will be able to have the courage to do so. Ridzy I Love You.

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome analysis..........I think CVs should pay all the SR fans who explain the meaning behind what is happening in the show with such great detail............
amazing postπŸ‘ 

yes sid was so cute today, even if he messed up the date, he has won ridz heart for sure.
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanks Khushi && Bani πŸ˜ƒ i love analysing them its just so amazing the things you can wirte just based on interpretations, to explore their minds and movements in depth uff lol. and i agree bani, sid looked so amazingly cuute today, loved his expressions πŸ˜ƒ xx
wonderful post tazzy bechara sid kya karay ,ek taraf hi ghar wali tu doosri taraf hay armaan karay tu kya karay,
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wodnerful tazzy. great job as usual;

yeah sid is a winner all the way, the guy is loved for his inocoince, honesty and charm. Whatever he does, he leaves an impact.

norzar

Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
TazzyA thumbnail
Thanks Norzy and Dubz (sorry yaar do not know ur name) indeed sids charm and sweetness can win anyones heart over, even those who may loathe him. and yes need to wait till nnext week to see how he handles the situation. lol xx
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tazza i love it hehhe mwah x
TazzyA thumbnail
Aww ALzzy thankyouu yaar, jhappi πŸ€—xxx
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post...😊