11 June Written Update: Rishta Pakka!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
At last they showed something of Pranay to our eye-balls!😛

So now lemme start my torture session by saying Devi Maiyya ki JAI!👍🏼

Raja-ji finally agrees for the wedding!😃👏
Purhot-ji still insists Raja-ji to think about Lakshmi's and Pranay's wedding. He says, "All your 'grahas' which are now in wrong positions will come back to their right positions only if Devi Maiyya comes this Mahal." And then, Raja-ji says OKAY for it! But Purohit ji also says that we should ask Pranay's opinion too. Raja-ji says, "Ohh! I completly forgot about Pranay in this matter (How could you, You mad man). I'll now go and get his opinion too." By saying this, he leaves to Pranay's room. In the room, Pranay😳 will be sitting and doing some work with his laptop. The moment he sees his dad coming, he gets up and asks him what's the matter and all that. Raja-ji says, "Pranay, as a father of yours, I have come here to ask you whether I can make a decision for you or not?" To this Pranay says, "Yes Dada, You can definately do anything which is good for me." After listening to this, Raja-ji leaves from that place contended. (How crap! He din' even tell a word about the wedding thingi😡😕🤢)

Lakshmi's Cooking Mania😆
In Lakshmi's house, Lakshmi will be sitting in the kitchen and she'll be trying to make chappathis. She was sitting there and trying to make that 'atta' worth for making Chappathis😆 (I used that word 'worth' 'coz that 'atta' in her hand looked like as if she was going to swim in that Ocean😆 but only thing was that water color was Wheatish😆). Then Ghasita comes there and he gets angry by seeing Lakshmi doing that work. He comes there and starts shouting at her. Lakshmi gets scared and she says, "Bappu, I was only trying to cook properly like how Amma and didi do. But see, it looks like I am fiddling with a pool of water." 😆 Ghasita gets irritated and says, "Lakshmi, you dun' have to do all this. Your mom and your sister are just normal women. You are a special girl." Hearing to this Lakshmi says, "But Bappu, even I'll get married one day and go to my sasural, so I'll have to learn all this." Ghasita gets even more irritated (he is always like that only😆) will be about to say something, his conjoos bro comes there. He sees that atta's condition and Lakshmi's hands and says, "Ohh! Now I understand what's the matter." He turns to Lakshmi and says, "Beta, dun' worry about cooking and all. Your Chaachi is cooking for all of us. You just go and light Diya to the Tulsi." So Lakshmi leaves. Then after she goes, Ghasita says to his bro, "You were right, we should light diya before it becomes dark here" (God knows what kinda dum thoughts these 2 greedy brothers get in their Kachra Brains😡)

Arrival of Raja-ji at Lakshmi's home.
Now when lakshmi will be lighting the diya, Raja-ji comes and knocks their door. She goes and opens it and she is surprised to see both Raja-ji and Purohit-ji. They tell her that they want to speak to her father and go call them. She goes to call them. These two greedy bros comes running. (They were running as if 2-3 more Devi maiyyas were given off for free😆). Then Raja-ji tells them his reason of coming. Hearing to him, both the bro's get shocked. (I must say this was the shock of their lifetime😆). Then after their shock getting session, Ghasita's bro says, "Raja-ji, talking against your decision is called 'Batameezi' but we are not really interested in this Rishta'". Hearing to this Raja-ji gets angry and says, "Now you are doing Batameezi." Those two bros get kinda nervous and scared and then say that we will do a discussion and tell you the decision. They go to other room and send Golu out to serve snacks to their guests. (Golu was like, "Bappu, lekin woh to kochu khaate hii nahi hain"😆). Then after Golu leaves, Ghasita says, "What non-sense are we going to think about this. lemme go and tell them NO directly." But his bro stops him and says him to wait so that he thinks. After some two minute thinking session he says, "Go and tell them YES." Ghasita gets mad and says, "What?!? Are you mad? If Lakshmi goes then what'll happen to our Salary?!?" To this, his bro replies, "Look Ghasita, If Golden Chicken leaves our house then only for sometime there will be no golden eggs but after that you'll get double of it. Just think about it." By this Ghasita agrees to the plan.(OMG! They are now going to sell of their own daughter🤬)

Greedy Bros's Nautanki😡
Outside, Purohit-ji says to Raja-ji who is completely tensed and walking to and fro, "Dun worry. These two guys will definately say yes." Then suddenly they two come running. They tell, "Sarkar, after thorough discussion we came to a decision and our answer is NO!" Both Purohit-ji and Raja-ji are shocked. They ask WHY? Then the bros's say, "Sarkar, if Lakshmi goes, then what'll happen to our poor house. Where will we go if no money is there to live." To this Purohit-ji says, "Arrey! Dun' worry. We have decided this also. We are ready to pay the amount you want." Now both bros act so shocked and say, "OMG! What are you saying?!? This is equal to selling off our daughter." (Dekho Dekho! How cheap they are🤬). Raja-ji says. "No! No! Don't think like that. We are just trying to help you. Just tell me the amount." Now Ghasita's bro says 50😡. Raja-ji says, "Okay! so we'll give you people 50 Lakhs! 25 lakhs will come to your home before wedding and other 25 will come after wedding." Now both greedy fools are really contended and this is how the Rishta becomes Pakka!

Golu teases Lakshmi😳
Now Golu goes to Lakshmi and says that, "this is only your Junglee Raj-kumar's father. But how come he is not taking your darshan and instead is talking to dad. May be he has come to ask your hand for his son!" Now Lakshmi starts blushing😳. Seeing this, Golu says, "OMG Didi! Your now only blushing so much." Now Lakshmi drives her bro off! (Guys! this was a really a cute scene😃😳)

Pranay's Dream girl?!?😕
Pranay's mom will be in Pranay's room and she'll be talking to him and then she goes and puts something in his Wardrobe. Then suddenly some Photograph falls down. She picks it up and now starts teasing Pranay😃. She thinks that the girl in the photograph is Lakshmi. So She goes it and shows it to Pranay and taunts him more😃. and then suddenly she realizes that the girl in that Photo is wearing western clothes. so She asks him about it. Pranay replies, "Mom! This is not that girl whom I have met in the forest. This girl's name is Taniya. I met her in US and now I am in love with her. I actooly wanted to tell you about Taniya but due to loads of family probs we had before, I din' get that time."😕 His mom kinda looks surprised + confused and asks him, "Then why were your praising that forest girl so much?!? I thought you liked her." To this he replies, "Mom! i did like that forest girl too but it was not that kinda of liking which leads to making life-partner. That forest girl was too Innocent and she was not at all aware of the cruel world. I just liked her innocence. But I am now deeply in love with Taniya and I want to marry her only." Then finally his mom smiles and looked kinda happy too. (OMG!😕Ouch This twist was kind of expected but it came as a shock too😭)

THE END!!

Precap: I missed it coz I had to change the channel.

Note to the readers: Guys, please feel free to hit the 'like' button if you have liked the way I explain the episodes and you can comment too! I see so many views on my post but no comments at all!. And if you dun' like, then please fell free to Critcize too. It'll help me progress for the better.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Devi Maiyya ki JAI

Thanks for the tortures - both 10th & 11th.  I'm a bit surprised @ the speed w/ which they are moving on the rishtas.  But @ least this concern of Suhagi is addressed, assuming that Pranay decides to prefer Lakshmi to Taniya.  Wonder if Lakshmi's motto - man ka ho, to achcha, man ka no ho, to aur bhi achcha, kio ki woh ishwar ka ichcha ho - will sway his decision? 😆

Still, I prefer Lakshmi being worshiped all her life to her marrying, even Pranay 😆😈

Exit question: is Raja-ji & wife going to do charan-sparsh to Devi-maiya daily, once she's married? 😈

P.S. Dhaniya will hate it when she finds out that her Devi maiyya behen has become a rajkumari, while she's the bahu of the Munshis. 😆
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
argh pranay likes someone else. How why i hate tania already.
Vr15h thumbnail
Maybe make Taniya the next Devi Maiya, have her sit in that setting and get worshiped all the time, while Lakshmi gets to marry Pranay

I do hope, for Lakshmi's sake, that she's never expected to do housework, since she sucks royally @ it.  They should put her on a pedestal and worship her. 😆
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha. Devi swap. Pranay gets lakshmi. Ghasita gets tania 🤣
rahma_07 thumbnail
thanks for the update,but i think they change the store
what i mean is he has a dream girl
is that mean she is his girlfriend or what?😕
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Devi Maiyya ki JAI

Thanks for the tortures - both 10th & 11th.  I'm a bit surprised @ the speed w/ which they are moving on the rishtas.  But @ least this concern of Suhagi is addressed, assuming that Pranay decides to prefer Lakshmi to Taniya.  Wonder if Lakshmi's motto - man ka ho, to achcha, man ka no ho, to aur bhi achcha, kio ki woh ishwar ka ichcha ho - will sway his decision? 😆

Still, I prefer Lakshmi being worshiped all her life to her marrying, even Pranay 😆😈

Exit question: is Raja-ji & wife going to do charan-sparsh to Devi-maiya daily, once she's married? 😈

P.S. Dhaniya will hate it when she finds out that her Devi maiyya behen has become a rajkumari, while she's the bahu of the Munshis. 😆

Hehehe! Your welcome yaar😳
Yea! now after you said, I am also wondering if Lakshmi's 'Man ka ho....' quote will actooly work after she gets married to Pranay and then she comes to know about his and Taniya's truth?!?😕

Yea yea! Raja-ji and his wife will definately worship her and do her 'charan-sparsh' or if they dun' then may be Purohit-ji will definately insist them to do!😆
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahma_07

thanks for the update,but i think they change the store
what i mean is he has a dream girl
is that mean she is his girlfriend or what?😕

Haan ji! His dream girl, that is Taniya is his girl friend.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine-addict

haha. Devi swap. Pranay gets lakshmi. Ghasita gets tania 🤣

Heehehe! Just Imagine, Ghasita and Taniya!😆🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
This could open up new vistas.  Of course, we haven't seen Taniya - that may be one of the new entries, but here's an idea.  Unlike Lakshmi, Taniya may be well educated.  So if she finds out that all she has to do is sit and bless people, that could work out well.  Also, since unlike Lakshmi, she's educated, she could actually answer questions.  And whenever she's stumped for an answer, she can tell the questioner that the answer will be revealed @ the appropriate time & place, which is not here and not now.

And Tania can work out w/ Ghasita & bro how to divvy up the loot.

P.S.  Do we have a complete cast of characters?  In the front page, only Ghasita & Suhagi are listed.  It would help to have a complete list of characters.

Also, which state is this story based?