Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
O hellooooooooooooooooo I am so excited to see that part and you are saying don't show it? πŸ€” I would love to see Harshad play pagal anuraag, infact that is my most awaited anuraag of all in the show ... and if they show him in first epi itself then πŸ₯³
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prachi..panchi

guys one thing is for sure.. if you wanna watch  ekta;s soaps

shut your brains,,,,,,,

Hahaha yea for whole time we keep telling ourselves only this but kia karien brain hey ... complete shut down ho gaya toh hum uppar pohanch jae gey ... thora toh khula rahta hi hey 🀣

But to be honest i want ekta to make a show where we will see it with full on brain and still be able to enjoy it ... cause i hate the way she ruins her own beautiful work, i can't understand how anyone can do that? πŸ˜•
Edited by Soaps1 - 14 years ago
yellow1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here. lyk all of us here i totally adore Harshad but seeing him in this avatar will be really interesting. sometimes its the loss in love stories that makes them all the more memorable. I.e. Sangam (Gopal's sacrifice) or Devdas (we all knwo how that story went)
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope he does not stay mad for too long cos I seriously want to see romance very badly in this show, yeah yeah I live for romance and I think that I am gonna die watching romance on TV🀣🀣😳
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Soaps1

O hellooooooooooooooooo I am so excited to see that part and you are saying don't show it? πŸ€” I would love to see Harshad play pagal anuraag, infact that is my most awaited anuraag of all in the show ... and if they show him in first epi itself then πŸ₯³

yewh  i agree with u ..i am dying to se paagal premi role which can only be played by prem no other one can do justice to this role😳
friendsforeverh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think it would be good to see him in a totally different avatar. And i guess will get to see even more of his acting..... Actually he  is finally an ACTOR which ekta got luckily ....... I think he should experiment wi his looks and skills.
Just one thing in jail he is gonna cry alot and i cant actually see him crying.... otherwise it would be a treat.
Good luck to Harshad
Madiha
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i actually wanna see him like that... 🀣
snowwhite30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi..panchi

guys one thing is for sure.. if you wanna watch  ekta;s soaps

shut your brains,,,,,,,

agree wid u....brain & ekta's show dun go together.....

anyways m watching this for Harshad only......
suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...iam excited as well as tensed ...πŸ˜•
i am sure that hc will give us a flawless acting as mentally disturbed anuraag....
par ....i fear the impact his acting is gonna make to me...sad depressed ...oh no!!

MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think we shouldnt really bash Ekta Kapoor like that... it is she who is making the show and we should leave it to her as to wat she wants to do... i believe she is a really good maker and she was the one introduced us to our favourite actors such as Harshad....

So can u guys be mindful not to say harsh words to Ekta... please ... this is just my POV...just a request