6/10 Rang Update - done

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lol sorry...I totally forgot I had to update today...don't worry this time I'll finish updating :P

kk so i'll start after dinner before my mamma whacks moi :P

kk back!

Recap: Khusbhoo taunts Khanak and Khanak cries that no one besides Dadi wants her to stay...they keep on insulting me but I have to take it!

House Adventures

Khanak is in the kitchen lost in her thoughts and doesn't realize that the milk was about to boil over until the servant points out to her. She apologizes to him (aww she looks so cute today!). Khanak looks down from upstairs all alone at the whole family talking and conversing happily with each other. Khusboo goes up to Akshay and tells him to come home early...all romantically (and sumi rolls her eyes)...they are flirting with eachother while Shantanu and Natasha let go of each other's hands to comment on that. Shantanu is about to leave but Natasha stops him and says jaldi maat aana...aiyo why can't you go away forever!? They romance and hug while Khanak looks on with a smile...aww😲

Taunting session

Khusboo walks up to Khanak and says what are you looking at? That how Natasha and Shantanu are made for each other...she talks about perfectness and all! And walks away while Khanak looks on with a sad smile.

Kitchen time!

Natasha is looking for the servants and walks into the kitchen only to find Khanak there...Khanak continues to do her work while Natasha walks inside...Khanak asks if Natasha needs something but she replies no! Natasha is wondering where the servants are since Shantanu's lunch isn't packed yet...Khanak wants to help but Natasha shows her attitude as usual (ughh!). Natasha wants to go on her way but keeps on bumping into Khanak 😆...they keep on trying to give each other space to move but end up going the same way. They are both working side by side and then bump into each other...😆 a very funny music plays in the background (aww I wish they were friends!). Khanak notices Natasha playing around with a machine...guess which one is it :P

Microwave!!!

Khanak is amazed at that...and keeps on looking at how Natasha is working at it...Natasha ends up spilling hot food on her hands...and Khanak runs to her aid...she helps clean it up! Just then Khusbhoo comes in and pushes Khanak aside to help her beloved Tashu (again sumi rolls her eyes!)...Khusbhoo tells her to relax and walks away while Khanak goes back to putting ice water on Natasha's hands. Khushboo couldn't find the burn medicine and asks a servant to go get it...Khanak starts to put haldi but Natasha is hesitiant...though Khanak asks her to believe her. Aww Khanak starts to talk happily about how if she hadn't put the haldi she would have gotten an injection...as Natasha smiles...but then they both realize that they are not suppose to be friends and move away. Khushboo gets angry at Natasha for working in the kitchen...it's not for her! Khushboo wants to wipe the haldi off but Natasha refuses...they both walk away leaving Khanak alone. Khanak is sad or in other words really lonely...

Okay Shantanu does love Natasha a lot

He is mad at Natasha for burning her hand...he asks her if she is hurting...he wants to take her to the doctor...they flirt with each other! Shantanu says he can't see her unhappy...she wants to say something about Khanak...Shantanu is angry...but Natasha tells him that she has done a lot for her...nothing serious...when he returns at night...she'll let him know. He asks her if she is sure and she confirms.

Khushboo and Madhavi's taunt silsila

ughh why are these two women so annoying? They keep on calling her dumb...because of her actions...just then Khanak comes in asking for Natasha. Khusbhoo taunts why? what do you want? Khanak replies that she has brought haldi wala doodh for Natasha. The evil duo roll their eyes and I roll my eyes at them! Khusbhoo tells her to put it there and she'll give it to Natasha...Khanak nods and places it on the table before starting to leave...Khusbhoo wants to have more fun with her. She calls Khanak dumbo 😡 to which obviously Khanak doesn't reply so she calls out to her by taking her name...Khanak comes in and says I thought you were calling someone else since you took somebody else's name (aww poor baccha!). Khusbhoo informs her that she'll kill her dumbo from now on (meanie!)...Khanak is okay with it but a bit confuse...she asks bhabhi what is dumbo? Khusboo is shocked to hear her call her bhabhi...she makes up an excuse that when a girl comes to our house after marriage...we call her dumbo! Khanak and Madhavi can't stop laughing at the poor girl! Khanak is about to leave again when Natasha comes in...

Natasha asks what is in the glass and Khanak replies that it is haldi wala doodh and her injury will be better after drinking it. Natasha seems to be touched by Khanak's words...Khusbhoo calls her dumbo again and tells her to leave. Natasha is not too happy about that!

Di ki khair nahinn

Natasha scolds her sister for making fun of Khanak...she calls her innocent...but Khusboo answers back...why can't she leave? Natasha informs her that she does not know but she knows that Khanak didn't come between them on purpose...something is up...you shouldn't make fun of anyone...but Khusbhoo is more worried about her nailpolish.

Khanak comes in again and calls bhabhi dumbo instead 😆 lol you're the real dumbo...I just arrived. Khusbhoo's face is worth seeing! She goes away  😆 Khushboo is shocked out of her wits wishing no one has heard it!

Kitchen time again

Khanak is preparing food and remembers the microwave...

Natasha is day dreaming again

Khanak is admiring the microwave...

lol she wants to know how it works and decides to make it work...when it doesn't she realize that she hasn't even plugged it in. She plugs it in and...

Shock!!!

Khanak gets an electric shock...she faints due to it...Natasha has earphones on and wonders who just yelled...Khanak falls on the ground due to the shock.

Precap: Shantanu finds Khanak and calls out for help...Natasha comes in running...Shantanu yells at Natasha for not taking care of Khanak
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooooh. I hated that 'dumbo' scene.
Mrs. Kitty and Kamini need to leave already.

Thanks for the update lover. :)

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for a nice update....

Loved how Khanak called the witch "DUMBO" it was hillarious...

I hope khanak is all right after being electricuted...
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the second half of the Dumbo scene. Khanak is soooo funny and adorable!!  🤣
isomers thumbnail
^^ 😲 I just mentioned that at the ShaNak AT!

thanks sumz! and I love how you made "MICROWAVE!" so big. :D
tanthya thumbnail

Dadi was supposed to gone for the Temple ,right ...where is the Temple ...in Kashi ,Mathura ....One whole episode went  by without dadi returning from the temple ....

for time being Khanak need's Dadi's emotional strength ...before she begins to tackle them on her own ...
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Bhootni for the superb update.