12/24 KB Written Update - June 10th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update ' June 10, 2010

Daggar Residence

Nakul and Omi are shocked to know that Mili has lodged FIR against them.

12/24 KB

Manju ji is shockingly confronting Mili about FIR against Nakul.

Daggar Residence
Nakul is on the phone with a police officer and learns that Mili herself came to lodge FIR. Nakul complains to the officer, "You could've denied lodging her complaint." The officer elaborates, "Mr. Daggar, we would have certainly denied but Mili was not alone. She came with Abhi Tarneja and besides, due to Women's Rights Group, we would not have been able to deny lodging the complaint."

Tarneja Mansion
Simi says that she is happy that Abhi supported Mili but she worries whether this decision may lead to adverse circumstances. Abhi replies that this decision was neither hasty nor wrong. Nakul must pay for his filthy deed.

12/24 KB

Manju ji says that she agrees that the culprit should be punished but Abhi and Mili should've discussed their plans with them first instead of taking a decision hastily. RS disagrees, saying "Mili did not do anything wrong. Infact, the step that she took today should've been taken the same day she suffered the assault. Due to the fear of the society and the pre-wedding rituals, Mili continued suffering a trauma within herself. But why should Mili suffer injustice."
Anuj expresses his thoughts in favor of Manju ji. He too agrees that Mili has taken a hasty decision. Anuj believes that Nakul is very influential and that he will use his powers to win the case in his favor.

Daggar Residence

The police officer explains to Nakul that he better do something quick or else he will not be able to go against this Molestation case. Nakul furiously responds, "You don't need to explain anything to me. I know what I need to do." Nakul hangs up the phone.

Tarneja Mansion
Simi continuously expresses her worries about the situation. Abhi explains, "I understand that sometimes difficult decisions bear difficult results but we can't remain quiet due to the fear of difficulties.

12/24 KB

RS is firmly explaining to Manju that it is indeed wise to take this decision. Otherwise, every criminal like Nakul Singh Daggar will become even more atrocious.

Daggar Residence

Nakul is vowing that he will teach Mili a lesson. He says, "Her strength is increasing beyond limit and I'll make sure that I'll change it to weakness so that she will never be able to face the society."

12/24 KB

RS resolutely says to all, "Neither do I have fear of the society, nor worry about anything. Right now, I want to be my daughter's strength. No one can weaken my daughter's strength as long as I am with her. Mili dear, don't you worry whether or not anyone else is with you. Your father will always be with you to fight and support you at every step. I will be there to shield you from evil." Mili is pleased.   

Daggar Residence
Omi is in his room. Nakul comes in with a smirk but changes tunes as he walks close to him. He says to Omi, "Omi, let's go and apologize to them. Let's go and request and beg them to withdraw the FIR." Omi immediately declines and says that he has full faith in Nakul. Nakul uses this opportunity to brainwash Omi and says, "Sethi family wants to break our relationship. First they separated you from Neetu and now they want to do the same with me." Omi emotionally replies, "I will make sure that we never separate." Nakul sheds crocodile tears saying, "I'm scared." Omi consoles Nakul. Nakul begins to express his concern that how will he be able to face Grandma and the society and suddenly, points a gun towards his head. Omi is flabbergasted and immediately pulls the gun away from Nakul. He hugs Nakul and reminds him of his complete support. Omi vows, "They will have to pay for their falsehood."

12/24 KB

Everyone is depressed at the dinner table. Manju ji says that she did not want RS to leave. Anuj adds, "He had no choice after hearing the news of 'Chacha ji's' death. I offered to go with him. Manju ji interrupts saying that Anuj should remain at home due to the circumstances. Manju ji wants Neetu to eat but Neetu gets emotional and walks away. Mili follows. Manju ji cries.

Tarneja Mansion
Abhi and Simi are still in the room, talking. Simi expresses her weariness. She says to Abhi "Our family will have to suffer the consequences due to the decision you and Mili made." Abhi says, "Simi, why do you continuously talk about the same fear and weariness." Abhi consoles Simi saying, "Omi loves Neetu a lot. One day, Nakul's true face will be unveiled in front of Omi." He still notices Simi upset and so offers to go to 12/24 KB tomorrow. Simi smiles.

12/24 KB
Anuj comes to his mother's room and finds her resting on the bed. He asks whether she is asleep. Manju replies with tears in her eyes that she is unable to rest. She sits up and asks about Anuj. Anuj is feeling the same and says depressingly that he wants to sympathize with Mili but she never gave him a chance. He says, "I never became worthy of sharing sorrows in this family. Today, if Papaji and Mili trust Abhi is because he has shown that he is worthy. I agree that I have commited so many mistakes but you know mother, I want to repent my mistakes."Manju ji is gratified. Anuj adds, "I want to gain my sisters' trust. Mother, I support Mili's decision but I fear one thing. After lodging the FIR, Nakul will not remain quiet." Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. Manju looks at the time and wonders who it could be, so late at night. Anuj goes out to check.

Omi is screaming at 12/24 KB door to open. Kalavati Bhalla notices from her window and gets excited to see the drama. She immediately calls her neighbors to join and hurries over to 12/24 KB. The neighbors have gathered at the door behind Omi and are eagerly waiting to see. Omi is continuously screaming at 12/24 KB to open the door. He then pulls out his gun and furiously screams, "Open the door' the one who complained against my brother." Anuj opens the door and is flabbergasted to find Omi holding a gun. Omi pushes Anuj aside and walks in. Neetu is trying to stop him but he pushes her aside too and walks ahead with a determined look. Anuj runs behind him. Omi, in the living room, furiously demands to know who complained against his brother. He screams. Mili nervously replies, "I lodged a complaint against Nakul." Neetu and Anuj try to calm Omi down but he continues to push them away outrageously. Omi screams, "It is lie that my brother, Nakul, did anything to you." The neighbors are also now inside, watching the whole scene. Omi points a gun towards the Sethis and says to Neetu, "These people have planned to separate you from me. If the police believe Mili, they will also take my brother away. I'll be lonely and without you and my brother Nakul, I'll die. I won't let this happen." Omi outrageously screams that he will kill Mili and blames her for everything. Mili tries to confront Omi and he swings his arm and grabs Mili by neck. Omi points a gun at her head and everyone is flabbergasted. Omi wants Mili to admit in front of everyone that the complaint is false and screams at her. Omi says to Mili, "If you don't say it, you will now have to pay for this." Omi drags Mili into a room behind him. Neetu follows and tries to intervene. Anuj and Manju are in a total shock. Manju ji is traumatized.

PRECAP: It seems Omi has locked the door. Anuj and Manju are screaming non-stop for Omi to open the door. Kalavati Bhalla comments, "It is hard to believe this stupid fellow. He may kill Neetu and Mili." A gunshot is heard in the background.

Thanks for reading the update, friends. If you enjoyed the update, please press the LIKE button below this post.
Edited by -Shankar- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks a lot Presti for awesome update.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. cant believe omi has changed. this is crazy
ramas thumbnail
Thanks dear for the update. Nakul is just too sick.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks " Now what newxt murder????
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What in the world...?
Omi's really gone crazy!!

Well, thanks for the update :)
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.Nakul is too sick.😡
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omi was my favourite character and they have turned him into a psycho 🤢
It's really disapponting 👎🏼
librarypass thumbnail
thank you for the update. Wonder what will happen on Monday? Hope if someone is shot, it's Omi, and not Milli or Neetu. We'll see.
shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can they change Omi's character so drastically??

May be its his plan? Maybe he is just trying to scare Milli to see if or if not under pressure she will say that she lied! And if she sticks to her story that will give Omi a proof that milli is not lying.

If they change Omi;s character that will be so stupid!