Siddhima and ArSh: Untitled!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer: Read the title! πŸ˜†

Hey ppz

Wow, if some one comes upto me right now and says define Siddhima, I would be at a loss of words, their is no way you can describe them because words would fall short, as they would for Siddhima if they ever tried to explain what the other one means to them.

The last two days have left me speechless and trust me that is a hard thing to do, because if you know me, you know I always have something to say even if I don't say it πŸ˜†.

I need to start from yesterday to pave my way to today, yesterday at the dabba, nothing was said yet everything was done.  😳Sid made sure she was warm, fine, well, he had so much tenderness, he didn't stop even when they were back at JPJ house. He made sure she was fine, and she respond to his tenderness, no words just actions. Wrapping to shawl around him to telling him to rest as well.☺️ They both knew, they had found a new way that night, a new start and nothing was going to change that. She knew he will always be there to protect her, he would never leave her alone no matter how bad things got and he knew she wasn't going anywhere she was his.

SR in white 😍! *Thud* πŸ€ͺ
Sid walked into that room confident, he knew what he wanted, his feelings finally gained comfort I guess and that was important, their feelings were at rest, in a sense. Their was awkwardness, but a different kind it was new nervous kind, it was like when you first realise you like someone and you are all nervous, when they touch you and you get butterflies in your stomach. Sid knew she wasn't uncomfortable with his presence but was so nervous because with her all these feelings were coming a live.

Sid is the sweetest, he knew he wanted to help her, so he closed his eyes so she wouldn't be nervous ☺️ and it worked but that touch made Riddhima lose herself😍. Sid was already lost in her, he has been for weeks, his hand going down her back, Riddhima was feeling weak at the knees. She knew if she stood there, there was no way she could walk away. As Sid pulled her back, he broke all the walls she was trying to put up, and when she turned to face him she was ready to give in. ☺️ He saw that but he also saw her innonence and her shyness. Here I had to appulade Sid πŸ‘, he took a step back, he knew their relationship wasn't ready for this, they maybe their physically but emotionally they still needed to understand each other. His final smile before leaving the room said trust me, I will never hurt you or do anything that you don't want me to do. 😳 And I glad Riddhima admitted that Sid has effected her.

The next day, SR! Sid becoming the perfect host πŸ˜† offering her food/drink, Armaan has trained him wellπŸ˜† Aww the kitchen scene πŸ˜† Sid was back to being nervous, he knew they had taken a step forward, but just not where. πŸ˜† I loved the conversation they had, without saying a word till friends. They have reached the same page. Sid's promise is going be very important, because he wants them to spend time and get to know each other, give their relationship the start it always deserved! 😍 and Riddhima promised to never leave him. Now it is time for them to write their untitled story together, first as friends and as time progesses as man and wife.

JeRan were brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘, each expression and action made this scene fabulous! 😳

SidMaan πŸ€— They light up my life πŸ˜†. And totally count in this topic as they make one half of Siddhima and ArSh. πŸ˜› Sid was so cute, I love how they have gotten a big brother, little brother dosti. 😳! Sid was so exicted, he had all the expressions and all the exictment when he was telling him his story, as Armaan was walking around packing, then Sid is getting annoyed as Armaan is not responding. πŸ˜† Sid knows what is happening but he doesn't want Armaan to go, he finally found someone that understands him, helps him, they both know Sid doesn't need help anymore, but Sid doesn't want him to go πŸ˜†, but I don't see SRA living in the same house. πŸ˜†. Aww I want more bonding and that is certain. SidMaan are too good, and I love the friendship they formed even though they both loved the same girl. They are one jodi that I never want broken! 😳

ArSh. One thing is certain Miss Braclet, is already on Armaan's mind, he hasn't realised it yet but she has been embedded as a mystery. 😳 When she knocked him outπŸ˜†, she was a blur but she changed his focus, and that was a shock to his system. Yet he hasn't realised she is ready to come and rock his socks. πŸ˜† Today, he was still remembering her looking at the braclet, but no one has yet realised she has began to make a melody in his heart. πŸ˜ƒ His perfect girl, is going to hit a six right into his heart πŸ˜› and that is for certain, she is hot, has attitude and is the only person that can take over his mind because she is above his expectations.  Welcome to the show Miss Braclet, have been waiting a long time for you. πŸ˜†

The pre-cap πŸ€ͺ
πŸ˜†ArSh - Miss Braclet is so totally on Armaan's mind and I would not be surprised if he follows her, I am sure he wants to meet her. πŸ˜† She has been on his mind! 😳
Siddhima πŸ˜† I would not expect anything different, Sid is an ultimate romantic, I just think his fate can never let him, have a normal relationship with Riddhima. Their expressions were priceless and they both looked outstanding! πŸ˜†

Peace out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nikki.......nice real nice........wowπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sid never had a chance to romance the girl of his dreams ...and I cant wait to see how he does that.......

ArSh....she is definately going to knock armaans socks off.......and how....

About the episode you said it all...and summed it up wonderfully......

each of the SR scenes had sidhima signature to it......which made it even more beautiful....

SR had intensity...love ......tenderness.....shyness .......magic all rolled in together.

I have said it before and Iwill say it again.....he always thinks of her first and foremost...its always about her happiness first...

KW and JeRan were fantastic today

and oh yes...SIdmaaan....were so awesome...two guys whom life brought at conflicting crossroads still managed to salvage the bond they shared......wow
faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘awsome post !!!gud to see some peace in the dmg forum..i stopped watching dmg when shilpa left now she is back so am i :)  lets see how the CVs progress the story from here !!4 now ALL IS WELL siddhima fan got their jodi together n we arsh fans get the our fav jodi bak looking 4ward to see karan n shilpa .........and

WELCoME BACK SHILPA πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ
Edited by maha_elahi202 - 13 years ago
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

AWESOME + AMAZING POST!πŸ‘

it was jeran tht made me fall in love with SR or else i hd left DMG after Kash......i nvr thut in my life tht KASH n JERAN wl b together on DMG n see they r ! its like ek k sath ek free......o yes its a double treat n i totally love it.......a dream cum true πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

WELCUM BACK SHONA😳

nikita_88 thumbnail
πŸ€—Thanks for the comments!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very VEry well written post yaar Loved it and both the jodi's are gonna take this show to new heights
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Niki

SR had emotions flying all over the place - the beauty of it was they were on the same page and what i love about Sid is that he always puts Ridz first and her wants, and how he understands her

I am pretty sure this woman, gets amazed how this man can understand sometimes without saying anything

Armaan's new girl - she is gonna be a firecracker to rock his world
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail

Nikki i totally agree with u i loved that Siddhima are thinking abt their relationship and they have become friends first thing in love is fyt or frndship...they started with a fyt end up marrying and now frndship way to go SR

Now coming to ArSh wht can i say the i am loving the way they are showing glimpse of her and the way Armaan was talking abt his miss perfect and Shilpa glimpse was out of world can't wait to see more scenes of ArSh

Precap well Armaan is curious to knw who is this Ms. Bracelet he doesnt knw that she is going to his Ms. Bracelet and Siddhima hehe it was hilarious as ell as cute can't wait to see wht else they will do on their date
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great post.......speechless after reading your fab post!!!!!
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Untitled Untitiled........!!

NIKI your post Undefined !!

Wonderful love your Untitled  Work !!

Looking forward for SR and Arshi story !!

I hope they show Dr. Shilpa as friend from Houstan....then it will set screen on fire !!

looking forward for SIDSHIL scene too !!