Tele Stars talk about their dream role

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Every actor dreams of playing a different role, a role that they admire. Our tele stars are no different either. They have their own inspirations within the industry itself. When we asked some of our tele stars about the role that they would like to essay, they were only too glad to convey their aspirations to TellyCafe.

Let's now see what they had to say:-

Kritika Kamra
I would love to play Nupur of 'Mile Jab Hum Tum' fame. Although Rati PandeyNupur's role from 'Mile Jab…'. I absolutely love the sweetness of the character. And the way the role has been shaped and moulded is simply amazing!

Kapil Nirmal

does it beautifully and seems best suited for it, I would love to do it on television too.  My vote goes to
I like Yudi's character the most but would love to act in the character of 'Keshav Pandit' of Zee TV, if I get a chance of opting for some other role. It's definitely interesting! If not Yudi then Keshav Pandit would have been my choice.

Divyanka Tripathi

Hmm… I would love to be 'Jhansi Ki Rani'. My mom always says that you would have been best suited as Rani Lakshmi Bai. I would also love to act in a role of such historical eminence, that too, a legendary character like her. I keep admiring 'Jhansi Ki Rani' whenever the show is aired on television and feel that I could have done it better.

Nikhil Chadda

I would love to do Dutta Bhau from 'Laagi Tujse Lagan'. I simply love his personality. The character is very intense with various shades. This role is my first choice, therefore. The character has a lot of courage and aggressiveness that attracts me.

Daljit Kaur

I want to essay a character like Ammaji from 'Iss Des Na Aaana Lado' even if it doesn't suit my age.  Its not that I like the negative shades, but I do admire the strength of the character. The power that the character wields  makes me want to do it. It always been my dream to essay such strong roles. Ammaji just rocks!

Abhishek Rawat

I don't want to play the lovey-dovey roles at all. I want to be in Sony TV's C.I.D or play similar characters. Or else, I would love to play the role of Pankaj Kapoor in 'Office Office', the character of Musaddi Lal, who is a common man but handles different situations ideally.

Ratan Rajput

I always wanted to play Gangu Bai, the character admirably played by our little darling Saloni Daini. She makes people laugh. I had made people cry before and am done with the crying now. I would love to be Gangu Bai and make the viewers laugh for a change.

Karan Mehra

I don't see any character which inspires me from the current lot of serials but yes, the character of Hiten Tejwani as Karan in 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahi Thi' was awesome and I admire it deeply. I still think that I could have played the role well as I feel it was best suited for me.

TellyCafe wishes all our Television actors success with their dream projects, All the best, hope you get your dream roles soon.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/features-a-analysis/489-tele-stars-speak-about-their-dream-roles.html

I never want to see Divyanka in a role like Jhansi Ki Rani..i hate those types of shows..lol
Edited by Manusha_Divz - 13 years ago
@ manusha....lol samee..those roles dnt suit her
I guess she would have been as good as the girl who is currently playing Rani Lakshmi bai ! But love her in MAMSAW !!! Great acting by both Rajesh and Divyanka ! 👏👏👏👏