Bahon Ke Darmiyaan:Siddhima

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Bahon Ke Darmiyaan:Siddhima

Credit:sidsk

Before I start I have to say this was one of the most beautiful scene we had on Siddhima. The way it was shot, Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget's acting, their expressions and needless to say Jeran looked like two angel's in white😍😍

Everything was just perfect😳😳

Credit:zainab25

Siddhanth walking inside the room goes and stand behind Riddhima who gets conscious when she sees Siddhanth up in the mirror. When Siddhanth puts his hand close to her she moves ahead. Siddhanth closes his eyes. Riddhima who looks at him from mirror closes her eyes as well. When Siddhanth ties the knot Riddhima feels something or I should a strange feeling which can be seen on her face. After Siddhanth ties the knot they open their eyes and look at each other from mirror that is in front of them.

Credit:zainab25

As Siddhanth hands run over Ridz back she closes her eyes. She feels something again. Riddhima opens her eyes and moves forward Siddhanth puts his hand around her waist and brings her close to him. Riddhima closes her eyes. They are so close to each other and totally lost in each other
. You could sense Riddhima feeling something when Siddhanth was so close to her. Siddhanth kisses Riddhima on her neck. Riddhima turns and looks up at Siddhanth and as he comes close to her face she lowers her eyes. Siddhanth stops and looks at Riddhima He could sense the awkwardness on her face and reads Riddhima eyes which tells him they need to take their relationship ahead but slowly. He releases Riddima's arms from his grip and moves back with a pleasant smile on his face. Riddhima looks up at Siddhanth. Before leaving the room he turns back and looks at her and smiles.

Riddhima looks at herself in the mirror talking to herself. Something happen to me when he touched me that never happened before by anyone touch except Armaan and pauses. She closes her eyes and remembers her close moment with Siddhanth. She opens her eyes and turns around to look at the door from where Siddhanth left the room and has a pleasant smile.

The whole Siddhima Close Moment was done so beautifully
😍😍

In the end here is a small gift from my side for all Siddhimaholics.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvS3fsEnaBA[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvS3fsEnaBA

Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post shruti!!!  well said!!!  beautifully done, well edited, well deserved SR romantic scene!! and JERAN were mind blowing with their awesome chemistry!!!  hottest scene so far in DMG2!!!!πŸ˜‰

and I saw the VM already!!! very beautiful

nikita_88 thumbnail
Shurti Love the post!

SR were too good! And Sid he was in control again its been a while since I have seen him like this and it makes me happy!
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh shonamunii!!
your post made my dayyy!

beautifully written..beautifully described...and beautifully put together!

SR truly knocked the breath out of me..havent seen such sizzling chemistry from a telly couple in AGES!

SR has redefined the very essence of  Chemistry and Romance!

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Perfection personified....they were fantastic..........subtle ......beautifullllll...... 😍

Thank you ........thank you so much for the video....πŸ€—

I am at a loss for words......incoherent.....so this is me rambling away

Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Shruuuuuuuu.........

SR were scintillating..........blazing hot volcano today.......and I am in my lala land officially............
The scene was everything......hot....sizzling.....poignant....subtle....soft.....intense....passionate....
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow shruti....love it!
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

awwwwwwwwwwww........ shruuuuuuuuuu...........πŸ€—

Amazing!

parishima thumbnail
awesome post,
sizzling chemistry ,both where very cute, passionate,and extra hot
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti - great post

This is why we love Sid Modi, look at him - he closed his eyes, so she feels comfortable, he wanted her - he kissed her neck which was in pain, he didnt overstep his mark and knew what her eyes and everything was saying, and that reassuring smile he gave her to let her know he is here, and he will be here always, waiting whenever she is ready and ready to start their relationship on the slow bases

Ridz answered her own question, she felt something - when Sid touched and her sweet gentle small smile said it all