10 th June Writen Update (Kashi takes Leap)

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Kashi takes leap

The show starts with the old parents of Bayjanti, who are trying to wake her up in her birthday, but she refuses until Kashi wishes her . On the other side  Kashi is shown taking blessings from Tulsi Plant, her father, her Aunt ( Bua), her mother . Then she takes blessings from Bayjanti's parents. Then she wakes Bayjanti up. They hug each other and wish each other. Kashi gives her halwa (her favorite dish). Then they takes blessings from the local temple where the pundit stops Kashi for taking blessing from him , but shockingly tells her to come for his child's tuition . Then there is a birthday party where they cut the cakes & gives everyone pieces of cakes. But the Bayjanti's  bari maa does not like Kashi and does take the cake. Then Telephone rings both her happy as they understand it is Shaurya's phones. Shaurya wishes both of them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp8Hzzj3FTI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

This leap is so sudden. It will become a triangular love story where education the basic concept might loose the focus. But episode was good.

Like: Kashi 'Bayjanti's friendship .They are not like

Tapasya 'Iccha. Bayjanti loves Kashi . πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dislike: Will miss the little kid Jannat who played Kashi . She is my favorite  .😭😭

Edited by PiaSengupta2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I thought so today might be the leap.😭. Even I started watching Kashi for the little kid Jannat. I will miss her but very interested in Kashi's story. I love this show.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the update Pia. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear and i do think they may change their basic concept.i also started watching this show only for little kid jannat now the story may change into triangle love story
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont really like the new kashi...:( sorry nothing personnel just an opinion!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
THE new girl who will b playing KASHI is really  bad
i hv seen her in hans baliye on star one
she is really a bad choice for KASHI
i wish she is replaced

by the way anyone knows the name of the actor who will b playing shaurya ??? he is really cute !!!

yes this show is going the UTRAN way
i wish creatives change the track of this show as soon as possible

the actress playing grown up bijanti is pretty !!

thanks pia for this article :-)
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sita11

i wish she is replaced

by the way anyone knows the name of the actor who will b playing shaurya ??? he is really cute !!!

It is written update dear , not article ...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ooops sorry pia
thanks for this update !!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On the episode itself, Nandu didn't look that much older, but Urmila Devi had greyer hair.  One thing I wondered - wouldn't they have kids by now?  Or are we yet to see them?

Originally posted by: sita11

i wish she is replaced

Sita

I agree.  Janaat had that rustic look, which fitted in for someone of her background from some gaon in Bihar.  By contrast, Melanie looks like she could well be from Vijayanthi's family.

Even if they want to make it a love story, they could have picked a more homely girl and made the audience root for her in spite of her looks.  Somehow, this looks more like the Ugly Duckling story (not that Kashi was ugly, just that she looked ordinary, whereas now, she looks like a babe)  Consistency, CVs, consistency!!!
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago