Ek Ladka aur ek ladki

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Kabhi Dost nahi ban sakte..

😆😆 Man.. the epi was FULLLLLLLLLLLLLL Siddhimaish epi😳 The starting part of their probable c-nyt (🥱) .. I thought that would disappoint me.. But Siddy boy😍 He was JUST AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGLYYYYYYY mindblowing.. Ridz is blessed to have a husband or life-partner like him😳 He was right.. Dheere dheere gear change karo😳.. And Riddhima's reaction after he left😳.. OMG Sid ka jadoo chal gaya😍 "Kuch kuch hota hai Sid.."😳😆 She is trapped.. BADLY n hopelessly in love with Sid😲 I wish Sid didn't leave her that way though🥱 Never mind, I dont mind unless they keep showing such HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT romance btwn SR😃

And the scene at Sid's home.. Specially when Sid was trying to do stuff in Kitchen🤣Man.. He is such adorable😆 And Rajma in breakfast, I was like KUCH BHI 🤪😆.. And then comes the famous dialog -- Friends?..🥱

Oye Mam and Sirji, the eye-locks, the goosebump looks that u give to each other, the way u both keep smiling to each other, the way it takes forever for u two to turn back from each other, and the AMOUNT of time u take to blush and initiate talks..

I thought only FRIENDS don't do such things do thay🥱 Or I am running to have some Friendship check from my friends🥱 Good joke -- Miya Biwi🥱 Erm.. Friends 🤡😆

And the last bit was adorableeeeeeeeeeee.. Where both agree to be with each other, like forever..😳 Sid was abs right.. They have come across a LONG way.. and here comes a new journey.. Starting afresh.. Earlier it was a journey from two madly fighting people to become 'Friends', but now, it's a journey from 'Friendship to Love'.. 😳 And Ridz's line brought tears into my eyes.. "Mai tumhare Saath hoon Sid.. Hamesha.. Hamesha ke liye..😭"

Man.. the epi was something else..😳 And the precap was as adorable as that.. The way Sid said "We need to know each other, by spending max time together".. awwww.. Sid bada ho gaya😳.. And he is gonna take his wife to Date..😲.. Good that, he is messed up as always 🤣 Which makes them such ADORABLE☺️..

Overall.. an epi with 10/10.. Not only for SR, but also for ArSh🥱 They r gonna kill everyone too🥱..

P. S -- Forgot to say, AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG acting by Wahi.. Can't praise him enough🥱.. Only if I have seen such FLAWLESS expressions from any actor till date in DMG..😲 Specially that cooker wala scene🤣 How I love Wahi😍..

P . P . S -- Bashers -- Hope u dont wanna embarrass urself saying "U have not written it's SR topic, Hence I have come to show my face"😃
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mind blowing is not the word dear..Ek to Sid I am still recovering from the aftereffects ...trust me ..So if this comment doesnt make sense please blame Sid..😊
😊Siddihma ....rocking , hot , sensual, cute , naughty..i can go on on on ....👏👏👏👏
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sensual and Understanding..

Sensual for JeRan..
Understanding for Siddhima..

The ONLY two things that can top the chart of the goodbook of ma fav couple🥳
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

hiyo rabba mein mar gayi.....😆

mind blowing fabulous osummmmmmm epi + Ur post 😉

SR r sth out of ths world.........

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the epi definitely rocked! Loved the paasion and the ability to control it, it just makes me love sid sooo much more!!! And i agree....KW has the most adorable expressions....esp at the end of the precap....his eyes are so cute =)
nikita_88 thumbnail
The epi was fabulous I have been totally Siddhima-ified.

AnonymousUser thumbnail
Sid and Riddhima were adorable to today! Sid is such a cutieee messed up on the first date 😆 spilling champagne 🤣 Riddhima looked like she was about to burst out laughing HAHAAHA that was such a Sid thing to do hahaha.

I'm so glad that their intimate moment wasn't a dream, it was so nicely done Wahi and Winget put the C in chemistry 👏

DMG is great these days they need to keep showing us adorable Sid Ridz moments everyday!!!!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
AHHH I love love love your topic and i m at lost of words yaar today's epi proved and showed why we LOVE SR and why they are special & unique they do everything their way  & brings a charm in it. Be it HOT sensual, cute They are just totally OUT of this world. Big Applause for KW & JW for bringing all that to SR without them SR is NOTHING. They have put souls into SR and ive never felt the way i feel for SR before. the whole convo was just OMG too good and it's so reminding me of HT and MPK Ek ladka aur kabhi dost nahi ho sakte yeh pyar beech main aa hi jaata hai for SR it's already there they have to bring Dosti in it and about C night i ahve no complaints because the message is beautiful one should be in total control of their emotions and go step by step
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
was the episode fantastic or what.....DarkHellBlaze said it...they put the C in chemistry......if there is a cloud above 9 that is where I am...after watching todays episode........☺️

Gudddi....awesome awesome take..........

those two on their first official date brought tears to my eyes....they have come such a long way*sniff sniff*

friendship...scmendship.........chahe koi bhi naam do.....its SR isharon isharon main singing  hum dil de chuke sanam

Dil maange more...and more SR😃

FYI: KW was fantabulous...and JeRan are absolute magic.
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

smashing post for a smashing siddhima episode today

i was relaly excited beofre the epsioe aired and was over the moon till the end of it,

Yes Sid without a doubt has touched Rids heart and soul, liked her smile in the end of the scene, she realsies sid ka chona seh usha bohat kuch hota hai,

the heart to heart talk btewen siddhima was another fav part of myn , they knew what the other one was thinking without the otehr one saying it.

mera tumara sath hoh hamesha hamesha ka liya line yet again convyed what rids wanhts and how much she wants to be with Sid

episode ended with siddhima happy faces looking at one another

waiting for tmrw

norzar