Veer-Ichha-Vansh Brand New Circus:SBS/SBB

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
I was thinking of updating this in my old post of yesterday..but sinse that post went for more than 25pages..so making a new post on public demand as today's SBS and SBB both were extra spl๐Ÿ˜ณ

Today SBB(Aaj Tak) showed Vansh's dream of Veer-Ichha intimate dance & romance๐Ÿ˜ณ and SBS(Star News) showed VanCha zabardast romance and the funniest interview of the millenium given by Rohit-Tina๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..So here I go...

First SBB(Aaj Tak) update on Veer-Ichha dream dance๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today on SBB they showed a very intimate dance sequence being shot on Veer-Ichha๐Ÿ˜ณ...I must admit that both Nandish and Tina were like real professionals in this dance sequence and were trying their level best to b comfortable in this dance sequence and they did well as the chemistry was evident today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Veer was romancing Ichha in his typical style through his nose and as usual Ichha closing her eyes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..both were doing dance cum romance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Now before anyone gets any wrong ideas here๐Ÿ˜†..let me clarify it was a weird imagination of Vansh after which I guess he talks of leaving Ichha forever..The reporters said "What is happening here..how Devar-Bhabhi can dance this way"...Just then they show Vansh giving devilish looks while Veer-Ichha were dancing and then Nandish in his interview tells that Vansh is hallucinating again and imagining this dance

Even though Veer-Ichha dance sequence was very romantic but the way Vansh was imagining with his devilish looks that it made the dance look a bit sleezy and also very sinful especially when the reporter addresses them as devar-bhabhi๐Ÿคข...Also the CVs were deliberately trying to make the dance look a bit sinful as it was a dream which was shown to us from the eyes of Vansh...But neverthless it could well b a treat for Veer-Ichha fans even though its Vansh's dream๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

But off-camera Nandish gave his interview separately and Rohit-Tina were together giving the interview..dunno why๐Ÿ˜•..So then Rohit tells Tina that looks like Vansh will leave Ichha now and Tina is like I m not letting this happen๐Ÿ˜†..both then started giggling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

After this they showed another shoot where Ichha is wearing a red saree and Vansh is in same black suit..its darkness and Vansh is drinking in the bar when Ichha hv come there to take him home I guess..but Vansh acts very rudely with Ichha and tells her that "u r just wearing my name's mangalsutra but hving fun with Veer"๐Ÿ˜ก...Vansh then even tries to snatch that mangalsutra from her neck but Ichha stops him...Vansh is even telling Ichha to go away from his life๐Ÿ˜ฒ(Now with all this Ichha is definitely not leaving Vansh๐Ÿ˜†)

But now that Vansh has gone to the extent of imaginining such stuffs and even opting for a divorce,I feel it will most probably mark the end of Veer from this show for the time being..I m saying this because we all know that Ichha devi will never go back to Veer๐Ÿ˜† ...and if Vansh leaves Ichha then how will the story proceed๐Ÿ˜†..So in all probability they might do a climax here that just when VanCha will b on the verge of separating Veer might die or something

Now SBS(Star News) update on Vansh-Ichha Romantic encounter๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SBS today decided to visit the sets of Uttaran and find out what the stars r doing after their take is over๐Ÿ˜†..so they saw both Rohit and Tina sitting there and playing with their blackberry๐Ÿ˜†(Ok mayb they were chatting on FB๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)...It was the same party sequence going on and so both Rohit-Tina were in their usual outfits that we saw yesterday in the episode..there was no Nandish present anywhere around๐Ÿ˜•

So then Tina and Rohit both decides to become a reporter and do live commentry of whats happening on the sets๐Ÿ˜†...Tina then starts saying "Hi I m Mrs.Ichha Vansh Singh bundela reporting...everyone is roaming here and there in the party..papa is going somewhere"๐Ÿ˜†...Rohit also joins her in this live commentry and starts blabbering with her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,..After this both decide to do a dance number for the camera and so they both start doing ball dancing there in a very intimate manner๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›;No prizes for guessing that Tina was falling all over Rohit's body๐Ÿ˜†;In fact Tina had grt difficulty to reach upto Rohit's height and then grab his arms but she managed to do so๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Then they show Rohit taking Tina's pictures on his blackberry and Tina blushing๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•...After this few press people also take both Rohit-Tina's pics and they pose like a married couple(of course for uttaran promotions๐Ÿ˜†)...

After this Rohit wears that mask and comes towards Tina and asks her "Pehchaan kaun"๐Ÿคฃ;So then Tina too wears the mask and they both act as if they r aliens๐Ÿ˜†...Tina is like "kaun ho tum" on which Rohit says "I m neither Veer nor Vansh..because neither Veer nor Vansh will take you..its only Me who will take u forever to a different planet"๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(Rohit what the hell r u talking now..don't forget u r married..controllll๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...on a serious note he was acting like some avataar who came there to take Ichha away from the bundela brothers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ);So then Tina is like "Take me now"๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..both then give a flying pose as if they r gonig to some different planet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...The usual chipka-chipki was gonig on๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†..In the end both then sign-off by telling their full on-screen character names๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thats it from me now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..So in short both Veer-Ichha and Vansh-Ichha fans will get a real treat today..sorry for Veeya fans though๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS:Kruthi u were right..Uttaran gets more footage on SBS/SBB these days and trust me these scoops r much more interesting than the actual serial๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Thanks Jyoti ji

Looks like except Veer Ichcha everybody else see them as couple in dreams ๐Ÿ˜†
Pahle Tapu dekhti thi ab Vansh ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Did Nand said just one line abt Vansh dreaming ?
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Jyoti..thanks..lovely update...yes uttaran has become like a circus undoubtedly!!!..i dont know about veer dissapearing..has there been any confirmation of that???
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx Jo๐Ÿ˜ƒ....Kal ka hangover abhi tak hai๐Ÿ˜†....anyways i missed this soooo thanx a lot๐Ÿ‘

hmm u r awesome ha๐Ÿ˜›....n yes wet vansh was 100000 times better than party vansh..ahem๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had a virtual heart attack watching veer and ichha dance...i thought I must be hallucinating out of fear for veeya...but as long as its vansh's dream its ok!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm taking Ichy to a different planet lolz..........๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...reel or real??????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Frankly i dont much care for ichha..she has allowed people to walk all over her!!..no respect for such a character...too unreal...and how she is smitten by that psycho now!!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Thanks Jyoti ji

Looks like except Veer Ichcha everybody else see them as couple in dreams ๐Ÿ˜†
Pahle Tapu dekhti thi ab Vansh ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Did Nand said just one line abt Vansh dreaming ?

Seriously yaar what with all these imaginations and hallucinations going on๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•/..and the worst part is the couple in question is not hving any such dreams๐Ÿ˜†...

Yes Veer just told one sentence in his interview..he said "Vansh is hallucinating again and dreaming about me and Ichha dancing"...thats it๐Ÿ˜†..rest of the interview was given by Rohit-Tina together๐Ÿ˜†..looks like Nandish is already losing interest from the show and today his one line interview proved it..or mayb he was not happy that his boss was not around๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..He gives long interviews only with his boss na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Hey Jyoti..thanks..lovely update...yes uttaran has become like a circus undoubtedly!!!..i dont know about veer dissapearing..has there been any confirmation of that???

Sonia one member said that Sid told that Veer will b killed on FB๐Ÿ˜•..Now I m not sure if that actor playing Sid's role was just joking around because they can't give away such a big secret to a fan na๐Ÿ˜•
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh this sharhaan and rohit r playing with their fans! Rohit said quite firmly veer isnt dying and sharhaan said he is! dunno! but one thing is plain...veer's death means uttaran's death!