9th June Mini Update

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
SuPre reach pushkar's dance practicing centre and she feels akward and says she will come tomorrow and they leave.

Rishi trying to win sympathy from Saroj and she gives him some money but he still wanted more as ravindra has asked him to return all the money. Rishi threatens Sumi who called him to ask him well being sayng he will loot herparents or something like that.

Niraj feeling gulity is planning to send some money for Sajni's operation but Rit insists he will use the money for hisown purposes😡

Saroj asks for money to Maanik and he is worried how can he arrange for thsi big amount in short time.

Preeti feels embarassed and asks SK to turn around while she dances😆

Ammaji is informed that Preeti is participating in the dance competiton and she shouts at SupRe who returns after practice, says bad things about Preeti and Sk stops her asks if she relaise what she is saying and aout whom. She say its him who doesnt know where she is coming from. He says he knows that she is coming after dance practice at Pushkar's ammaji is stunnned.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I swear this drama is getting horrible and boring day by day!!!😕
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
def this serial has detriorated too much , good -> bad -> unbearable now ......i stopped watching it long back, jus cum here for updates once in a while and realise that i have made a good decision of stop watching this serial ;)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the highlights I see nothing has changed in this show.
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this drama is getting worse.So I take it they arent "Do Hanson Ka Joda" then? at times like these arranged marriages seem worse.Why the hell isnt Sumi divorcing Rishi yet? she even got a plea from her mother in law to.He wont change.

thanx 4 update.