Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Yar u see in that video KW bday one? the last scene of SR! It had Ridhima yelling on SId fr partyng and stuff! She used to be like this wth Armaan and here she goes wth wtever...
Guys i have been thinking that AR scenes are neevr promoted in the way SR scenes are! Llike in every TT video we get Sr scenes and stuff but AR scenes come out to be the bestest scenes!
Take any recent epi where AR stands the scene itself becomes Beautiful :)
Aisa nahi lgta kch der ke lie yeh show wapas DMG ban jata hai? Perfect direction! perfect dialoues! Everything to teh T  😃
Thats KaJen/AR fr you :)
They bring out the real beauty in the scene and infct I also feel the Creatives and the Director personally love shooting AR scenes more coz the whole atmosphere of their scenes is on a difrnt level just like their love 😳

True the strength in the AR story and magic by KaJen make the scenes so powerful ...they automatically get special !!
There is no comparison with AR they make DMG what it is and when thye are on the screen it has to be PERFECT 😃
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishuKSGKAJEN

hello guy's sorry FF mein doob gayithi.....

Waisa siddhi i loved ur idea even i tried.. that. with chits.. n kept in ganesh moorthi n asked my one year old cousin to take... n the answer came was Armaan Riddhima jalthi millngay

Awww so cute😆...I always do this chit thing when I have 2 decide something important🤣...I used 2 many times 2 know who will win Indian Idol🤣...have not used it for AR🤔...I will try😆
siddhika_ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Moni-

Awww so cute😆...I always do this chit thing when I have 2 decide something important🤣...I used 2 many times 2 know who will win Indian Idol🤣...have not used it for AR🤔...I will try😆

lmfaooooo tht cud be my next game.... 🤣
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Waisa siddhi i loved ur idea even i tried.. that. with chits.. n kept in ganesh moorthi n asked my one year old cousin to take... n the answer came was Armaan Riddhima jalthi millngay

😆...kaun sa FF???...name plsss
pri_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I know itna dimaag toh maine apni padai par bhi nahi lagaya 🤣

I stay in India Why ? 😳

@bold 🤣
Aiwin poocha! Mai bhi India mei hoon :)
India mei kahan? I live in Delhi
Okay Guys as everybody is telling somethng abut their madness I shd also reveal..
Last week jab AR ka scene aaya tha showing Ridz breaking down infrnt of Armaan i was thrilled, crying and hgappy at the same tym i went to Mandir to thank God fr showing that side of Ridhimma! lolz! And then i prayed from Sai Baba(i believ in him a lot :)) to unite AR! And the Panditji while giving me Prasad took a two seconds pause and gave me a rose which was tounching Sai  Baba's foot!!!! He dnt give any flower to anyone present there(I noticed it 😆) and i flet blessed 😳
I got a belief that AR will happen

Ishia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moni-

Awww so cute😆...I always do this chit thing when I have 2 decide something important🤣...I used 2 many times 2 know who will win Indian Idol...have not used it for AR🤔...I will try😆

oei yeh meri.. patients level si bhi zayada hogatha .. waisa indain idol...... 🤣

Ishia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

😆...kaun sa FF???...name plsss

truly madly n deeply by sisgeo n beyond the limits by suzzane 14.. both are awesome... esp the first one yaar.... she wrote it
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@bold 🤣
Okay Guys as everybody is telling somethng abut their madness I shd also reveal..
Last week jab AR ka scene aaya tha showing Ridz breaking down infrnt of Armaan i was thrilled, crying and hgappy at the same tym i went to Mandir to thank God fr showing that side of Ridhimma! lolz! And then i prayed from Sai Baba(i believ in him a lot :)) to unite AR! And the Panditji while giving me Prasad took a two seconds pause and gave me a rose which was tounching Sai  Baba's foot!!!! He dnt give any flower to anyone present there(I noticed it 😆) and i flet blessed 😳

🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣Sorry  but this is cute n funny at d same time
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

awwwww..that is shooo shweet...

Edited by sjain - 14 years ago
Ishia thumbnail

@bold 🤣

\
Pri c...... ev3en we all have this.. type of madness for AR...