9thJuneWrtUpdt: Abhi blasts Nakul /Milli files FIR

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:T mansion Sr. T's room:Abhi blasts Nakul that how dare you come in my house.. and tells him to stop right there... 😡The Anusha asks whats the matter.. then Nakul says that i just came to find out about uncle when i came to know abt his health.. then Sr. T asks whats the matter.. then Nakul says Abhi used to stay in 12/24 Kb so he forgot the  sanskar's of this house..And its Ok he is my younger brother so i kept quite..Abhi tells that you have forgotten your limits.. Sr. T says that Nakul is like a family member to this Abhi says your mistaken dad..A man like this poionting to nakul cannot be a member of this house.. This person is not a member he tried to molest milli.. All are shocked.. 😲

Then nakul says Enough you do not have any right to accuse me like this and that too without any proof.. Then Anusha tries to stop Abhi but he says that i will never allow a man like him in out house espically when my wife sister and mom live..Omi tells Abhi you cannot accuse my brother like this and you have spoken a lot.. You have to stop your limit of accusation..😡

Sr. T says I don't want all this nonsense here.. Abhi then tells Sr. T that you relax and leave everything to me the house and the business..Then he turns to nakul and says i don't want to see the sight of this man in my house... and tells him to get the hell out of his house before I do somthing and then omi stops him and in anger tells that I will not tolerate my brothers insult and tells Abhi that don't make me loose my temper and raise my hand.. Then Anita to this adds and asks nakul to leave since Sr. T cannot do anything and Abhi is taking advantage of that situation..😡
Abhi looks at Anita and walks out and Simi follows..Nakul and Omi also leave..  

Sc2:Outside the room:Simi stops Omi and Omi says I cannot see my brother like this Abhi is insulting him and I cannot stand that.. then Simi says don't think like this then Nakul says that Omi is naive and Abhi is young and angry but you are mature and older in age just make him understand otherwise he will be in trouble..Then Simi goes and holds Abhi and tells that I am with Abhi in his decision .. Nakul says think about it Simi ji and last time when i was accused Milli's Roka was called of this time may be neetu and Omi's marriage would be on the rocks..😡
Abhi then says thats enough and asks him to get out !!! and Omi looks at Abhi and says we are leaving.. Simi is worried and sad and looks at Abhi...😭

Sc3:12/24 KB Dinning table:Anuj and neetu are sitting and Manju is serving them, and RS and she calls out to milli to come.. Anuj tells that I will finish and leave for the store..Anuj finishes and takes the ashirwaad of RS and leaves.. Manju sits next to Neetu and Milli comes there and sits.. She is quite .. Rs asks her weither she is not going to college and Milli says she is not going.. then Rs asks weither she has shown defeat for herself for all that happened.. Then Rs also tells her if you feel defeated that you are a bigger looser.. then RS tells her that she should fight against the injustice which has happened..😡
Then Manju tells leave it alone .. RS says no one should'nt.. The door bell rings..RS asks milli to go and get the door .. A delivery boy comes with a boquet of flowers.. Milli takes it and there is a card from vishaal .. He puts a note saying he wants to see a smile on jungalee billee's face !!😉

Sc4:T mansion Abhi-Simi's room:Simi is leaving against the wall Abhi comes there and looks at her He calls out to Simi and asks whats the matter why are those lines on your forehead..Abhi says that if I stopped nakul from coming here did i do anything wrong.. Then Simi says no it is absolutly fine..You did the right thing , but when I think about neetu and Omi they are seperated it feels really bad to see Neetu miserable without Omi, then Abhi says what about Milli.. Then Simi says How can you say like that Milli, Neetu and Anuj are my life.. I am really worried and then Abhi wipes her tears and hugs her and then tells i get worried when you start talking like a teacher.. 😆Then she pulls herself off and Abhi smiles..Then Simi says you know somthing my heart and mind are both so cunfused and scared.. then Abhi says that when such a thing happens then you have to just remeber your babutaar's pyaar and all will be set right again !!! They both smile and they hold each others arms and go...😳

Sc5:Daggar Residence :nakul in anger throws a mug down.. Omi comes there and says I am sorry, then nakul says why do you have to say sorry.. Then Omi says I was there and I could'nt do anything..😭 Nakul says its fine Omi what people say abt me or anything I don't care..But i am glad my younger brother is having faith in me and I am worried that in your life there is soo much tension you just take your medicines and be calm..he hugs Omi and a scary Bg score is going on !!

Sc 6:T mansion :Anusha discussing with Anita and is shocked that Nakul could molest Milli.. Anita then says that Nakul cannot do anything like that..And then Simi comes there and Anita then adds that sethi sisters story is like that only one has a break report [Sorry i did'nt hear it well it was referring to Simi] then the other got pregnant before marriage and then third thought well as it is I am not getting into any affair or anything like that why not do something better.. 😡Abhi comes there And Anita continues saying if not nothing else I will do somthing else.. Abhi stops all this and says before you say anything else you remeber you are the daughter in law of that house , but tyhe other thing is you always come and sit here😆 and Abhi walks off..
Anita is thinking..😕

Sc 7:Delhi streets:Milli is walking and remembers what her dad said.. She remembers that her dad said that tolerating athyachaar is a bigger crime and speak up for justice.. Then she remembers what all nakul tried to do and she stops and takes her phone and calls up Abhi and tells him that she wants to meet him and there is something important I want to tell.. Abhi says OK I will meet you soon !!!😊

Sc8:Omi's room Daggar residence:Omi gets medicnies out of teh drawer and then looks at the mirror and then Neetu is standing there behind and then Omi tells neetu that you need to take medicnines and then Neetu says o yes I keep forgetting and then Omi opens the box to give it..Then Omi has the tablets in his hands and smiles and then realzes that Neetu is not there anywhere..😭
😕

Sc9:12/24 KB:Manju is lighting the lamp at the God.. Anuj comes there and asks RS abt the list for teh store.. Manju is worried that Milli hasn't come.. Then the bell rings and then Manju opens the do😊
and then Manju asks where Milli was for this long.. then Milli walks in and tells RS that she filed an FIR against Nakul.. All are shocked😲

Sc10:T mansion: Simi is shocked to know that Abhi and Milli filed an FIR against Nakul😲

Sc11: Daggar residence Nakul gets a call and he comes to know an FIR has been filed against him.. 😡Omi hears that😲
😡Screen splits in 4 with milli, Simi, Abhi and nakul😡

Precap: Nakul says now I have to teach Milli a lesson😡

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/
[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update...........
RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx Shanti 4 another gr8t update.  I'm glad Mili filed charges against Nakul Singh Dagar.   He should be jailed for what he has done. 
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. i never thought nakul ould be so rotten!😡
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update..
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for a very well written update, Shanti.
It makes me feel bad that Omi is so blindly trusting Nakul! Please Omi, wake up!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update - I wonder when Omi finds out the truth about Nakul, would the shock make him "normal" again???