CID

STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Message to the Creatives:

We have still not fully recovered from what you did on 14-Aug-2009. Only we know how we spent that week between 14 and 21 Aug last year. It's not even one year since. Now with the latest promo of case to be aired on 11-Jun-2010, you seem be doing the same thing and its Abhi Sir's turn this time. Sorry but this is not done. You know we love our Trio too much, so you play on our emotions. We feel every time you fail to come up with new ideas and falling TRPs, this is the best resort. Already this year we have seen cases go high on drama than investigation - ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar (aired 29-Jan-2010) and Sr. Inspector Abhijit (aired 19-Mar-2010). We are going to be really upset if Abhi Sir is shown dead at the end of the case. We have no stamina left to watch any one from the Trio on Death Bed anymore. We have seen more than enough already.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please CID team....we love Daya and Abhijeet too much. Don't play with our emotions...we had lovely cases in 2002 when no one was seriously hurt. This is not the way to get more fans. Please think of good stories. Don't get anyone seriously hurt.
prabha. thumbnail

I am really angry and upset. What is this? Aur kuch nahin mila to Abhi Sir ko hospital pahuncha diya. Last year Daya Sir died and came back. Early this year ACP faked his death and now this. What the hell is on? Yeh koi tareeka hai. STOP PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar these people are worse than the world biggest criminal they are playing with our emotions so badly,i'm going to kill them if they do anything with our Abhi sir abhi tak koi bhi unhe behroopiya ke liye maaf nahi kar paye hai and now this ???,we'll turn into criminals and shoot them all if they do anything to Abhi sir
jeet. thumbnail
wat i heard abhi gttin a bullet in dis fridays epi coz of savin daya??
prabha. thumbnail

I have a feeling this is Santosh Shetty's brain child. He is behind all this. Pehle Behrupiya and now this. I feel Terrible TERRIBLE. Anything for TRP, kya. When they saw that their new joiners have moved viewers away from CID, this is their way to get them back. I am really angry.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i hav nothing to say 😭

all i can say that if anything happens 2 abhijeet then i'm sure, i'll stop watching CID    ðŸ˜­ 😭 😭
jeet. thumbnail
nthngz gona happn,,only 2 increase TRP!!
some nautanki!
prabha. thumbnail

Nautanki it is for sure. Whenever their TRPs fall one of the DUO lands on the death bed. But enough is enough. Write better mysteries and see TRPs soar, why play on emotions all the time. AND they will achieve what they set out to do. All those who moved away since the 3 idiots got added to the cast, will come back to see their favorite Abhi Sir. TRPs on a High. Mission accomplished.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lets wait till friday night