Armaan & Sid's hunt for Riddhima

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
NO BASHING please (goes to both Siddhima and AR fans)

In today's episode both Armaan and Sid were in the hospital. Armaan got to the place before Sid. But Sid found her first. I love how CVS always play with the bigger message, like what is meant to be will find it's way. I think CVS have always pulled this card on Siddhima. That's one of the reasons I like SR a lot and feel they can't be separated. Like in today's episode it was Armaan who got Rid's call while Sid missed it, it was Armaan who got to the location first but still it was Sid who found her. The CVS were very intelligent in inserting the message that if the love is true it will find it's way.

For Armaan's part I know the creatives who are trying very hard to change AR. BUT REALLY?😡 this the best they could come up with? Armaan getting smitten and confused by another girl, and having a magical moment while Riddhima's life is in danger?

Alas since they are all fictional character they are what the writers write.

But I do have to say I found the bracelet moment magical.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya dear i feel the same...!!
Can not wait for 2morrow SR Union and Heart to Heart talk and also KW's birthday Bash !!
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Fatima, Armaan wasn't smitten with another girl. In his mind, he thought he'd found Riddhima, hence he was not worried anymore abt her safety cuz he thought he was looking at her!

But yes, this is also the reason why I love SR....their story has been depicted as a work of fate. You know, I love SR even more than I ever loved AR (during KaSh times).  

Edited by Cookies01 - 13 years ago