hippi2go thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Yesterdays episode seemed like the beginning of all the clearing of the misunderstandings...looks  like things are getting in shape rather too quickly. Is that a t&d trick, I wonder๐Ÿค”...Whatever it is, I am liking it๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I know all of you thought the doctor & armaan scene was funny but I found Armaans expression when he picks up Raghavs phone call knee-slapping hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...The way he hangs up the phone on him๐Ÿ˜† feeling all guilty and sorta happy...I still have the after affect of that scene..Just  grrrrrrrrrreat performance by Apurva๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And I just read Lashy's update for todays episode and it seem to me that the Tree Hugger ask Armaan, ''will you be able to forgive me'' and that sounds like an apology to me...Hopefully now the Jassi hater club can spare her a bit๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiaali thumbnail
yup....it time to janda melan...if there is no pc ๐Ÿ˜ก
jasmin thumbnail
I hope this isn't a dirty trick!! Or a dream! ๐Ÿ˜ก
hippi2go thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiaali

yup....it time to janda melan...if there is no pc ๐Ÿ˜ก

I don't think PC is going anywhere this soon...who else wud create more mis-freaking-understanding between JandA than him๐Ÿ˜ก...Plus jayega to kaha jayega, his character in ek ladki isn't as exciting as CJ you know...He can't even wear his usual pink things there๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

bluelotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippi2go

I don't think PC is going anywhere this soon...who else wud create more mis-freaking-understanding between JandA than him๐Ÿ˜ก...Plus jayega to kaha jayega, his character in ek ladki isn't as exciting as CJ you know...He can't even wear his usual pink things there๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

LR where  r you?๐Ÿ˜†

j y o t i thumbnail
lets juss hope dis is wat happens
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

that PC๐Ÿ˜ก he needs to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN coz when my armaan FINDS him he will have No where to hide!!!Oh and I agree with ya hipp; his character on ELAS is just SAD and pathetic!!so he NEEDS to take it all out on JandA!!aaarrrrgghhhh!!If he loves the PC role so well he needs to hold a sign saying:

WANTED: lead role on an Indian remake of the Sopranos!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Aabha thumbnail

Ai hai hai!!  "Pink Things"???!!  OMG!!!๐Ÿ˜†

sadiaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

Ai hai hai!!  "Pink Things"???!!  OMG!!!๐Ÿ˜†

aabhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
yes very soon they willbe together