Written Update - June 8th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - June 8th, 2010

Tarneja Mansion

Mr. Tarneja is on the bed. Doctor is sitting by his side. Everyone is deeply worried and has gathered in his room. Doctor tells them all to go out of the room for a while so he could perform a thorough exam. Abhi worriedly asks whether there is anything to worry about. Doctor tells him that he can't say anything without examining the patient first. Everyone unwillingly walk out.

In the living room, Abhi consoles his mother and then questions her, "How did dad's condition take a change for the worse so rapidly?" Anusha anxiously informs Abhi, "Your dad has had a blood pressure problem for a while. In addition, he was very stressed out due to work. I'd always remind him to take care of himself but he never listens to me." Anusha gets hysterical. Anita tries to accuse Abhi saying, "Work does get stressful when one has to take care of the load on his own. The son of the house cares for others more than his own. Finally he comes to meet but that too without a phone call and with a crowd as if there is charity." RS, Simi, Abhi and Anuj are upset. Anusha tries to intervene but Anita retorts, "You won't gain anything silencing me. Don't you find it strange that Dad's condition changed when these people arrived?" Anuj angrily intervenes, "Anita! If you talk with respect, everyone understands. Simi and Abhi have returned to their own home and I have come to take you to yours. This is not the time to argue. We need to take care of Dad." Suddenly, Doctor comes out of the room. Abhi asks about Dad's condition. Doctor replies, "He is stable but not too good as he suffered a minor heart attack." Everyone is shocked. Anusha gets hysterical. Doctor adds, "You must take care of him by releasing his stress especially from work."

12/24 KB

Manju is offering juice to Neetu but Neetu declines. Manju ji lovingly forces her to drink adding that RS will talk to Omi and she shouldn't worry. Neetu agrees. Manju ji then asks for whereabouts of Mili and Neetu informs that she is in the bathroom. Manju worries since Mili has been in for a while. Manju ji decides to check. Mili is in the bathroom, recollecting Nakul's horrific assault that caused turmoil in her life. She gets hysterical and rigorously tries to wipe off every area of her body that Nakul touched. Mili is distraught. Manju ji and Neetu scream nonstop at Mili to open the door. Mili finally opens the door and Manju notices her drenched and agitated. Manju consoles Mili.

Tarneja Mansion

RS is ready to leave. Anusha tells her not to worry about Simi as she is now in her own home. Anita doesn't like that comment and adds, "I'm not going to leave Dad in this condition. When he gets up, he'll ask about me first." RS says, "I understand as I am too a father and I was going to suggest the same that you stay here and take care of your father." He then goes to Simi who reminds RS to take care of himself. Simi gets emotional and hugs RS who consoles her saying, "I have full faith on you as you are the one who can keep everyone united." Next, RS tells Abhi, "If ever you need me or just want to talk, then do give me a chance." RS and Anuj leave.

Daggar Residence

Omi is trying to get ready but he notices that he has lost a button on his shirt. He calls for Neetu saying, "Tuji I've lost my shirt's button." Neetu is at 12/24 KB when she suddenly senses Omi's call. Omi at home realizes that Neetu isn't home. They both think about each other. Neetu calls Omi and Omi has a smile on his face noticing Neetu's name on his cell, ringing. He is about to answer when he suddenly gets depressed and rejects the call.

12/24 KB

RS and Anuj return home. RS informs Manju ji about Mr. Tarneja's health. Manju is shocked. RS adds that he decided it wouldn't be wise to bring Anita home during such circumstances. Manju ji agrees and then asks about Abhi and Simi. RS says, "It is due to Matarani's blessings things got under control just in time due to Abhi and Simi."  RS asks about Mili. Manju ji gets worried and replies, "She is asleep in her room. It was very difficult to handle her today as it seems she is going through a trauma within herself." RS worries.

Tarneja Mansion

Anita is sitting on the bed next to her dad. Anusha tells her that she should go and rest. Abhi adds, "Mom, Anita you both should now rest. Simi and I will take care of dad." Anita accusingly replies, "Go ahead and kill Dad." Anusha intervenes but Anita angrily points her finger towards Abhi and Simi and blames them for her dad's condition. Abhi tells her, "Anita, atleast for now, keep your bitter mouth closed for some time." Anita retorts, "Since when have you started worrying about Dad. Show your maturity at 12/24 KB." Abhi responds, "It's better that you remain quiet as I have no other expectations from you." Anita furiously walks out of the room. Simi reminds Anusha to rest. Anusha walks away. Abhi sits next to his father.

12/24 KB
Mili opens the door and it is Vishal. He greets everyone. Vishal apologizes to RS for his father's behavior. RS replies, "Son, under such circumstances, who is to blame. We live in a society where if a girl or woman goes through a assault, she is the one who also suffers the blame." Vishal wants RS and Mili to know that his thoughts are not like others. RS is happy. RS then requests Manju ji for tea. Neetu takes RS to his room. Vishal and Mili are alone in the living room. Vishal explains to Mili, "Trust me! Whatever has happened won't change anything between us. I will always be with you and support you. Do give me a chance to share your sorrows and I promise I will never disappoint you." Mili thanks Vishal and he walks away with a smile. Manju ji is sad to find that Vishal left.

Tarneja Mansion

Mr. Tarneja is gaining consciousness and Simi joyously informs Abhi. Anusha is happily comforting Mr. Tarneja on the bed. Abhi and Simi are happily with them standing in the room. Mr. Tarneja asks Anusha whether Abhi has left. Abhi walks near Mr. Tarneja and says, "Mom, please tell Dad that I am not leaving him in this condition." Mr. Tarneja responds, "Anusha, tell him thanks." Abhi interrupts saying, "There is no need to thank your own son and don't worry about a thing. It is doctor's orders." Anusha and Simi are happy to hear that. Abhi reminds his Dad to take his medications on time every single day" and hands him his medications. Anita anxiously walks in and emotionally hugs her father. Mr. Tarneja caresses her and tells her that he will be up tomorrow. Abhi resolutely says, "Mom, tell Dad that he better remain in bed and rest. I will take care of office from now on." Mr. Tarneja and Anita look shocked. Simi and Anusha are pleased. Suddenly, Omi and Nakul drop in to ask about Mr. Tarneja's health. Abhi and Simi turn in shock. Abhi angrily speaks to Nakul, "Who permitted you to enter my house!"

PRECAP: Mili determinedly informs RS, "I have lodged FIR against Nakul Singh Daggar." RS and Manju are shocked.

Thanks for reading the update, friends. If you enjoyed the update, please hit the "LIKE" button below this post.
Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Prestigious thank you for the update
Naivedya thumbnail
Prestigious, thanks so much for a very, very well-written update.
This Anita is just too much! Glad Abhi tried to shut her up at least.
Kudos to Mili for lodging FIR against Nakul. I wonder what will happen next! Thanks again for the awesome update!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so  much for a wonderful update, I wonder what Nakul is up to...
penn thumbnail
thnx for the detailed update...👏
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.anita is such a bitter miserable person!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update so we'll see Abhi taking over t empire Yipieee !!!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes this was a great one. ☯️
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update..