hahaha...my wish came true!

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
girls those who were reading my post they may be knowing ...i was going on telling krishna should take pratigya to his house under gun point.i told this in many posts......finally the pre cap shows the same...when i saw the pre cap i was  like 😲...go krishna go...πŸ‘

yaar for sure CVs are reading our post.
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its not a good thing for a husband to hold his wife at gunpoint....is it?? 🀣
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

girls those who were reading my post they may be knowing ...i was going on telling krishna should take pratigya to his house under gun point.i told this in many posts......finally the pre cap shows the same...when i saw the pre cap i was  like 😲...go krishna go...πŸ‘

Yes !!
shumi dii even i was saying that. I was like YEY !! Go Krishna πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
he was looking too good man, specially with that gun in his hand and the anger in his eyes. 😍
just loved him πŸ˜ƒ
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am feeling the way it should feel If this happens to any one really close to our own  family member.😲 Pathetic and disgusting actions.
iqbalslover thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣  how much i lub thisπŸ˜‰
thankoooo CVS for coming on IF and reading our postsπŸ˜‰
saavie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

even  I  was  expecting  this  from  person  like  krishna ..... but  never  posted  and  he  truly  reminded  me  of  shahrukh  in  movie  "Anzaam "  today  in  precap  as  other  member  also  mentioned  this  in  some  other  thread.....not  a  good  thing. Now what  will  be  the  benefit  of  revealing  Angad's  truth " no  faayda"
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hey, it's so romantic 😍
isn't it?
shumi. thumbnail

i don't care about good or badπŸ˜†...i just want that khamandi kay khoopdi par koi gun rak khay...let me see how her women's right  works out with gunπŸ˜†.
cuz of pratigya and his saxena family krishna was under gun point many times.i would like my sweety pratigya also feel how it will be if she is under gun point...πŸ˜†...
iqbalslover thumbnail

i don't care about good or badπŸ˜†...i just want that khamandi kay khoopdi par koi gun rak khay...let me see how her women's right  works out with gunπŸ˜†.

cuz of pratigya and his saxena family krishna was under gun point many times.i would like my sweety pratigya also feel how it will be if she is under gun point...πŸ˜†...

ROFLROFLROFL egg-actly
his bro had him on gun point
his dad wanted to slap him
he stood for prats sister
now its her turnROFLROFLROFL 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

<font color="#ff00ff">i don't care about good or badπŸ˜†...i just want that khamandi kay khoopdi par koi gun rak khay...let me see howher women's right works out with gunπŸ˜†.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff">cuz of pratigya and his saxena family krishna was under gun point many times.i would like my sweety pratigya also feel how it will be ifshe isunder gun point...πŸ˜†...</font>

But its ok if Krishna insults her in a public place? And thats happened more than once. Pulls her hair and slaps her?! Thats ok?? πŸ˜•

dkmystery: Yeh very romantic! 🀣