Posted: 13 years ago
Oh, too soon!!
But scenes are indicating towards it!
So no more hopes of Salekh romanceπŸ˜’
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parul74

Seriously I hope this really is to show the nicer side of Karan.
If it is true just think about it. Sadhna has inhaled some much smoke during the fire. How can the CT's even think of writing a pregnancy w/ all of the incidents that look place right after SR. Man on man.

I don't know man. I don't know...but I'm not happy. Talk about putting a damper on your day, like you said. 😑

Originally posted by: yanks28

That was the most disgusting pregnancy and birth ever...she was like a corpse during her pregnancy...at least we know Alekh isn't a vampire...so Sadhna's child will be fully human...but still...if she's pregnant, I'm not happy AT.ALL....I can't stress that enough.

Dont worry ... I doubt that she is pregnant... She fainted so many times in the show ... so? ... Would that make her pregnant...?

Even though the SR with Alekh Babu ... I doubt it. And she doctor told how her health is not good, and reactions/effect in her daily life on it.

Every puke or every fainting for a woman should not be immediately considered a sign of pregnancy.

Even though if it were true ... the child's very existence (initial) did a miracle ... did you notice (pre-cap)? ...

Well ... Twilight 🀒 ... kis chiz ka naam le lya ... I dunno ... uff .. frget it πŸ˜†
Edited by Ice-Thinker - 13 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Dont worry ... I doubt that she is pregnant... She fainted so many times in the show ... so? ... Would that make her pregnant...?

Even though the SR with Alekh Babu ... I doubt it. And she doctor told how her health is not good, and reactions/effect in her daily life on it.

Every puke or every fainting for a woman should not be immediately considered a sign of pregnancy.

Even though if it were true ... the child's very existence (initial) did a miracle ... did you notice (pre-cap)? ...

Well ... Twilight 🀒 ... kis chiz ka naam le lya ... I dunno ... uff .. frget it πŸ˜†

How can she be pregnant those times ? lol They became one just now. This time for sure she will be pregnant. They got Panditji's blessings too. πŸ˜‰
Edited by --Anu-- - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah i guess they might be indicating it that way...we may hv sadi pregnant but let's c wht cv's hv planned
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
and this is a hindi show....so it is most likely to head that way....maybe this is a track to karan's realisations..i dunno but if she is pregnant then this somehow will have an impact on karan aswell..for gud i mean..I just seem to feel that way!
@Anu: Alekh Babu will be pleased if Sadhna is pregnant now? ... OK 😳 ... Dont forget, he is back - my Alekh Babuuuuuuu πŸ˜†...

And imagine the health of Sadhna ... her condition is not very good. Also, if this pregancy is due to the acts of Alekh BEFORE the fire incident ... then WHILE SADHNA WAS BEING TREATED in the hospital, should the doctors have not discovered this pregnancy??

We know that there was no intercourse practiced by Saalekh after the incident....

And still ... if it were even logically for the pregnancy (this fainting) ... still ... imagine the grace of the baby ... THIS WOULD ALSO BE ANOTHER CROWN ... this baby and his arrival into existence is JOINING relations ... bringing opportunities for reconciliation ... smiles ... happiness ... HOPE. πŸ‘

This can only happen through Sadhna and Alekh ... and their devotion ...

And if (probably) its not due to pregnancy ... then not to mention the grac of Sadhna's innocence, which has enkindled the lost soul of a wounded man 😊.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep Sanju,Ragini had those fainting spells and the nausea and by that Sadhana doesn't have to feel the same as its different for everyone but yeh serial hain bhai.This is the norm that happens when one is abt to get pregnant lol.

I actually thought they scrapped the idea since the mothi scene wasn't shown as per SBS/SBB.

But just have to wait and see I guess!
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chalo if SADI gts pregnt ..its gud 4 RAGVIR too..unko bhi kuch akal ayegi apni family aage baadhaane ki,,,,,
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

@Anu: Alekh Babu will be pleased if Sadhna is pregnant now? ... OK 😳 ... Dont forget, he is back - my Alekh Babuuuuuuu πŸ˜†...

And imagine the health of Sadhna ... her condition is not very good. Also, if this pregancy is due to the acts of Alekh BEFORE the fire incident ... then WHILE SADHNA WAS BEING TREATED in the hospital, should the doctors have not discovered this pregnancy??

We know that there was no intercourse practiced by Saalekh after the incident....

And still ... if it were even logically for the pregnancy (this fainting) ... still ... imagine the grace of the baby ... THIS WOULD ALSO BE ANOTHER CROWN ... this baby and his arrival into existence is JOINING relations ... bringing opportunities for reconciliation ... smiles ... happiness ... HOPE. πŸ‘

This can only happen through Sadhna and Alekh ... and their devotion ...

And if (probably) its not due to pregnancy ... then not to mention the grac of Sadhna's innocence, which has enkindled the lost soul of a wounded man 😊.

I guess it was too early to detect the pregnancy when she was in the hospital. The fire incident took place 3-4 days after SR. Not sure how long Sadhana stayed in the hospital, may be 2 weeks.