Her Knight in Shining Armour (Siddhima)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well i was kinda waiting for this episode... not coz of the rain sequence...tht is obvious...but another reason was...i wanted to see who riddhima calls first to help her out of a life threatening situation...n no prizes for guessing..it was her Knight in Shining Armour...her husband...her Siddhant...in retrospect i think, y was i even thinking tht she might call someone else...hasnt sid been the one to rescue her umpteen no. of times before...so many times he has fought death itself to revive her...n tomorrow he will do it again...

I was also happy wen sid felt tht something's wrong n he felt ridhhima was in danger..he couldnt talk to her but his 6th sense told him tht riddhima is calling out to him for help...thts the soul pull, we keep on harping bout...

although we dint get to see wat we wanted 😑...these CVs naa...lol...but nonetheless, m lookin forward to tomorrow!

PS: Kash is back guyssss 😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was also reallly happy when she called Sid first.. i was like "ya baby u love him"... really happy to see sid worried for her tooo...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Mannnnnnnnn.. I BET I wrote the same thing in the other topic.. ☺️ LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd it!!

GOSHH>. LOVED Siddhima today.. ☺️ Their journey starts .. NOW ! πŸ˜ƒ
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they better not drag it tomorrow
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely Raps..... He is there when she needs him most thats what we love about SID............so does RIDZ infact...πŸ˜‰
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
i luved the way sid felt her becuz he knew she was in trouble and he luvs her very much like her shining armourEdited by punjabkudi98 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

exactly even though we didint get the Siddhima hug today, we got to see that Rids called Sid first for help and then Sid felt something was wrong and went to the place where Rids car was stuck. Now thats what we call soulmates

Sid is rids lifeline,

liked the way in the end Rids got behoosh saying sid name for help and then Sid turned back and saw rids in the car

good episode

norzar

Sid is Ridzie Knight in Shining armour

and Ridzie is Sid's damsel in distress!

Sid is always there when Rid gets hurt!

Keerti says who are you waiting for and Ridz looks at Sid,  Ridz says she needs to talk to Sid - and Keerti says Sid isnt going anywhere, he is here

Ironic in a way isnt it, Ridz is waiting for Sid as she has been for days, (as Sid is waiting for her always) and Keerti says Sid is here and going anywhere - how true is that, that Sid has always been right there and and isnt and hasnt gone anywhere from Ridz all this time

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I was glad to see that the first person who Riddhima thought of in danger was her love,her husband Siddhant..

Loved the feeling that now finally she has fallen in love with Sid...😍
Sid is,indeed,her knight in shining armour who will always be there to save her no matter what the problem is...😊

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's known fact that whenever we are jammed in a problem we always call the first person that pops in our minds!..and that person is the closest to our hearts!..whom we rely on..and consider as our savior!..when Rids called Sid first she proved that!..she proved that Sid is indeed means all that to her!

p.s..i hope this is what the CV's tried to convey when they showed us that Rids called Sid first!
πŸ˜‰