Issshmaaart Siddy Boy :P

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG.. I just found this on web..

White flower signifies purity and perfection and can represent a successful beginning. It is no accident that virgins and brides wear white. White symbolizes wholeness, openness, truth and kindness.

๐Ÿ˜‰ Whereas Red flower is a symbol of love we all know๐Ÿฅฑ .. Good that Siddy boy is changing gear slowly and gradually.. Or else, reckless driving would cause accident

Sorry this is a fun and funky topic๐Ÿ˜ณ But I truly loved Sid's confusion over the flower stuff๐Ÿ˜ณ He is such perfect.. Man๐Ÿ˜ณ I can feel his love without any flower๐Ÿ˜ณ Man.. I am going crazy for this chap๐Ÿฅฑ

Bashers : - Play this and enjoy ur victory rather than posting 'Sid is a loser'.. we are tired of seeing them๐Ÿฅฑ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dr mean Modi looked like coochie Modi..standing with the flowers of LOVE>>RED flowers.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰
I liked his spirit that he did not back off in front of THE HITLERNI also..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Way to go Siddy boy this is what we expect of you..Good going .....Now we await the super hero who saves his wife tomm....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
He ACTUALLY gave her the RIGHT flower.. anjaane mei ๐Ÿ˜‰
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

He ACTUALLY gave her the RIGHT flower.. anjaane mei ๐Ÿ˜‰

sorry hun , wanted to write sumthing else..
Yes anjane me he did the right thing.....Tabhi to barish and traffic jam......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya, i love Sid 4 wat he is..i'd jus say"Der aaye par durust aaye"
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hey great fact you found out Guddi...๐Ÿ˜Š

So Sid gave Riddhima the right flower even though he doesn't understand the meaning of it...๐Ÿ˜†
Well thats romantic enough...๐Ÿ˜ณ

he is the master of passion and intensity but he does needs to take one step at a time b/c this is ridz a shy girl and wounded one to, so he has to heal her as well as love her,

sid can be very passionate but with ridz he is very very paticent and knows what he should do and not do, he is so cute.he put her desire before hisEdited by luvarti - 13 years ago
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMG.. I just found this on web..

White flower signifies purity and perfection and can represent a successful beginning. It is no accident that virgins and brides wear white. White symbolizes wholeness, openness, truth and kindness.

๐Ÿ˜‰ Whereas Red flower is a symbol of love we all know๐Ÿฅฑ .. Good that Siddy boy is changing gear slowly and gradually.. Or else, reckless driving would cause accident

Sorry this is a fun and funky topic๐Ÿ˜ณ But I truly loved Sid's confusion over the flower stuff๐Ÿ˜ณ He is such perfect.. Man๐Ÿ˜ณ I can feel his love without any flower๐Ÿ˜ณ Man.. I am going crazy for this chap๐Ÿฅฑ

Bashers : - Play this and enjoy ur victory rather than posting 'Sid is a loser'.. we are tired of seeing them๐Ÿฅฑ

@ red: ๐Ÿคฃ I googled n thats the first thing I found too...I know cuz I just posted that same exact thing in another topic...u seem like me, question, confusion ya trouble, google to the rescue! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
best thing!!! as soon as Ridzy sees white flower she knows it's from Sid.. letter padhe ya na padhe.. then brave Mr. Modi  gets red flowers too!! this time straight to her!!! shahbaaz Mr. Modi!!! all my brownie points to u for gathering all the courage and giving red red roses!!  One big tight hug to Mr. Modi from me!!!!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Oh cookie ๐Ÿคฃ man.. I didn't see that sorry hun ๐Ÿ˜†

YUP YUP wafa.. Guess what.. This is called - Kismat Connection.. Call it their.. destiny..

My babies โ˜บ๏ธ