I know you want me! (Siddhima)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally...siddy widdy...finally u did something to give some assurance to ur wife tht u want her...All those ppl who keep asking us, y we love SR can go n watch this scene...n note the smile ridhhima has on her face...it s the smile of a satisfaction, contentment, a smile of being wanted of being loved...wen u get the first hint tht someone is in love with u, u smile like tht...wen u realize tht watever the person was doing till now was a sham n in reality he only wants u, u smile like tht...wen after so many efforts of urs, u r finally able to break through the barriers of someone's heart, u smile like tht...wen u knw tht the person whom u r falling in love with is ur husband...u smile like tht...

Insha allah, tomorrow we will officially be transported to Sidhhima's world of love n embark on a journey we r so desperately waiting for...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know hun😃....he finally get over some1 else speaking to his wife  on his behalf and step up his own game and it works like an awesome charm on Mrs Modi
Riddhima chose a man whose love she is not even sure of over the man who loves her . So, this is not about whether SidMaan love Riddhima or not.....no..... it is as Sid said, about Riddhima's choice. Only Riddz knows why she chose Sid because she is the one who has lived with him , because of him and now wants to live for him.llEdited by luvarti - 13 years ago
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im soo looking forward to tomorrow although I have an exam to dread
*PunjabiGirl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love 2days epi.... sidma forever
athithi thumbnail
I can't wait..I can't wait!!!
we have been waiting for  3 months now..
finally .. both are on the same wavelength..😃😃
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah agreed but Ridz is still the biggest puzzle if you ask me.

Initially she had problems with Sid not confessing his feelings and she acted like as if she had made up her mind and wanted to stay with her hubby 😕

But in yesterday's epi again she started debating on past vs future/present inspite of knowing that even Sid wants her and loves her. On the other hand she had a clean break up with Armaan and made him promise that he won't think of her anymore when she herself has not stopped thinking about him. This gal is driving me nuts
athithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Yeah agreed but Ridz is still the biggest puzzle if you ask me.

Initially she had problems with Sid not confessing his feelings and she acted like as if she had made up her mind and wanted to stay with her hubby 😕

But in yesterday's epi again she started debating on past vs future/present inspite of knowing that even Sid wants her and loves her. On the other hand she had a clean break up with Armaan and made him promise that he won't think of her anymore when she herself has not stopped thinking about him. This gal is driving me nuts

Actually.. its CV at action..😕
they were in the race of keeping both SR and AR fans happy.. now I guess Dr.Kangan said she won't step in Sanjeevani unless Armaan is free and available..😉
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid does soo many faults but finally Ridz knows that she can win him back with the way he expresses it !!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

it was such a cute scene,

Sid bringing Red flowers for Rids, Rids taking them from Sid, moving away and smiling, wish Sid had seeen that beautful smile of Rids.

hoping for many mroe cute Siddhima scenes

norzar