SRA: Cherishing the Past, Embracing the Future

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

KaJen were outstanding, brilliant today.

Armaan Riddhima met in the basketball court and parted ways in the same basketball court, Ironical. Who would have thought that day, destiny had other plans. It had brought them together, only to part them one day. Two innocent souls, deeply in love little did they know, each other was not their final destination. Their final destination was yet to be reached. Sad, but true. It does seem like a beautiful dream has come to an end. They have a wonderful past, so those feelings cannot vanish, they will always have a special place in their heart for each other. And like Riddhima said, it wasn't easy for her either.

Armaan Riddhima, are a beautiful fairytale romance. Their fights, feelings for each other, the care, the love they had, it just left us wanting for more. They met, they fought, he fell in love, became friends, she fell in love, and so it turned out to be a beautiful romantic fairytale. They taught each other how to love, that was the first time they experienced the feeling of love. And it was bliss. And it came in the most unexpected way, and with the most unexpected person (Well that is the case with all DMG couples actually).

Today it's heart wrenching to see Armaan Riddhima parting their ways. The two years of their beautiful journey flashes in my mind, would anyone have ever thought that they had to go in different directions, from where they will never look back. When they walk towards different direction, Riddhima has a faint smile, a very satisfied smile. She needed his permission to move on, today she has that. She will wish him a good life, a beautiful life because he is very dear to her and like Armaan can't see her unhappy, same goes for her. She will never be at peace if at all she feels that Armaan hasn't let go, she will be guilty, Sid will be guilty that he came between two lovers and Armaan will be shattered and broken. For Sid, to completely accept Riddhima, he has to realize that now Riddhima is his and only his, and for that Armaan has to let go, he has to leave them alone (and he does realize that somewhere, when during the fake rain sequence he had said, I think it's time to leave them alone; and like he said he is trying). And giving the Payal away with the last kiss was him finally letting her go in true sense. She cannot let her past overshadow her future, and so the guilt and helplessness comes, that she is the reason for his wounds but she is not his healer. I can see Riddhima wanting Armaan to move on, she knows moving on would be very difficult, after all that they have been through, after all they felt for each other, but she understands that it's not impossible. He just has to try whole heartedly.

Their memories are always close to our heart, they always will be. I wish that someday he actually does find "His Riddhima", and then look back and understand that this is how it was really meant to be. His destiny was not Riddhima, but the girl who will bring Armaan back from the ashes, the girl who still awaits him (hopefully). He will know the Riddhima he loved was always Siddhant's; she was destined to be with Sid. Armaan was her path to reach her destination, which was Sid. When and how love will enter Armaan's life, will it or will it not, no-one knows. We can just hope and leave it to time, fate and destiny. AR are as precious to us, as they are to each other. Now they both have to begin a new chapter in their life. They have closed the AR chapter in their life, when the walk in opposite directions. Armaan Riddhima is gone and what has happened cannot be undone. But they can make what is to come beautiful. Whatever happens in life happens for the best, so maybe they both were never meant for each other. Perhaps after all the pain, questions, sadness, worries, they both will discover that, God had planned the right thing at the right time for them. And his plan was more wonderful than anything they could have created themselves. Time will heal them.

Dr.Shashank was right all along, to really embrace her future with Sid, she has to acknowledge what she had with Armaan. She couldn't run away from that, she had to face him and the love they had. She now acknowledges him, everything he has done for her and hates it that she cannot give anything to him in return because she has nothing to give. Riddhima has moved on with Sid and she doesn't want to look back. Armaan is special to her and so is Sid. Yes she does love Sid a lot with her heart and soul. That was crystal clear from her smile when she took the flowers; she talked to herself in the car that he likes her (Yeah..!! She is still a bit confused about his feelings towards her, and to remove that Sid has to assure her that he is with her now and forever; they are slowly falling more and more for each other). The moment she saw the white flower and Sid standing in front of her with a bouquet, there was a change in her mood. But I do feel for AR. This was the best closure they could have given to AR. And I bid adieu to them today with a heavy heart.

I feel very proud of Riddhima once again. She clearly told Armaan, she wants Sid and he has to move on. It has been as difficult for her as it has been for him. And now I realize it was never her decision that was bothering her, it was that one of two most important people to her was bound to get hurt which she didn't want. Disappointing yet true.

PS: Be nice. If you are in a mood to bash, please refrain from commenting. Thanks..!!

Supriya
Edited by 211su - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi supriya,

Awesome Post......Loved the way u have expressed armaan and ridz's relationship and what they were going throu......

Loved Ridz today on making her decision perfectly...

Keep GoingπŸ‘πŸΌ
ridz should tell sid in the most unique way that she is over with her past,

all she has ever desire and wanted after her marriage is her husband saath and his pyar,

she should tell sid that i can forget armaan, but i can never leave you b/c you are my soulmate,

if i leave you then how will i survive,

my heartbeats for you now sid,
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Marvellous...super stuff Supriya...

Yes AR were beautiful....but as u ve so correctly pointed out, armaan was the journey through which ridhhima had to go in order to reach her destination - Siddhant...As asp says, each n every person who comes into our life contributes to the person tht we become eventually n armaan was the person who introduced world's most beautiful feeling - Love! in ridhhima's life...

Today wen she asks him to give her a promise, its for the sake of the friendship they shared...she cannot say love coz it would be cheating him if she said tht...wen he says tht for the nxt 6 lives, they will b together n thts a promise...she keeps her hand on his n acknowledges the promises n then shakes her head with a smile as if to say, i understand armaan but these things r not in our hands...its happened with us once so am not so sure...coz am bound to sid for 7 lives n not 1...

Kudos to kajen for delivering such memorable performances in the recent episodes...n as i bid goddbye to AR, i look forward to my Siddhima n Kash who will definitely bring back the smile on our faces n the laughter in our eyes....Bring it on!!!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘Ridz did the ridht thing today..Armaan can only move on once he had this farewell from Ridz...yes now Sr will progress as A is out of Sr marriage..
TM for and yr work.....I take a BOW.πŸ˜ƒ.you expressed Ridz very very welllπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Hi supriya,

Awesome Post......Loved the way u have expressed armaan and ridz's relationship and what they were going throu......

Loved Ridz today on making her decision perfectly...

Keep GoingπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Sudha ..!!
AR are very special to each other and to us. It's sad that it has come to an end, but only for a new and better beginning. The fairytale has come to an end.
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Marvellous...super stuff Supriya...

Yes AR were beautiful....but as u ve so correctly pointed out, armaan was the journey through which ridhhima had to go in order to reach her destination - Siddhant...As asp says, each n every person who comes into our life contributes to the person tht we become eventually n armaan was the person who introduced world's most beautiful feeling - Love! in ridhhima's life...

Today wen she asks him to give her a promise, its for the sake of the friendship they shared...she cannot say love coz it would be cheating him if she said tht...wen he says tht for the nxt 6 lives, they will b together n thts a promise...she keeps her hand on his n acknowledges the promises n then shakes her head with a smile as if to say, i understand armaan but these things r not in our hands...its happened with us once so am not so sure...coz am bound to sid for 7 lives n not 1...

Kudos to kajen for delivering such memorable performances in the recent episodes...n as i bid goddbye to AR, i look forward to my Siddhima n Kash who will definitely bring back the smile on our faces n the laughter in our eyes....Bring it on!!!!

Thanks ..!!

Yeah, I do agree with you on the 6 Janam line. She was just helping him move on, she knows she is Sid's for all Janam's to come (and somewhere Armaan does too). And she had nothing to give him in return for everything he did for her and so that was the least she could have done for him.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very awesomely put Supriya..........

AR were a beautiful fairytale that we will forever cherish and SR are the future that we await to witness..........they both will be special in their own ways........

For Ridz,
Armaan was the summerfield where she learnt the first alphabets of love......the first emotions and feelings of those tender moments......where she first recognized the meaning behind the sudden fluctuations of her heart beats..... and when Sid came in her life.......she learnt that after every winter.....there is a spring where flowers will bloom again......where u can smile again at the beauty of the surroundings of nature.....of life.....she learnt......that darkness does not last forever......a new dawn will shine upon u with new hopes......new desires......
Armaan will forever remain ridz's prince charming that gals weave dreams of since childhood.......but Sid will be her guiding light....her knight in the shining armour that a lady engulfs as she evolves into a matured woman facing the reality..........he is her destined SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post Supriya....... This is exactly my sentiments too...... But You have penned it down much more beautifully than I ever could....
Thanks to CV's for giving such a beautiful closure to AR... They really deserved it...

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel very proud of Riddhima once again. She clearly told Armaan, she wants
Sid and he has to move on.

Well Supriya Great Topic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Armaan has to move on.He knows Sid & Riddhima's feelings towards each other.So there's no point of wooing Riddhima.It will be just like running away from truth.
Riddhima's present & Future lies with her Cute Doc Sid.
Well I want to see Siddhima together now.
Well loved the Red Flowers bouquet part & Riddhima's Smile.
Definitely Riddhima ko Sid Chahta hai!!!