my first OS- ETERNALSIDDHIMA

EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys, so this is my first OS. The one which you guys have been waiting for. Please feel free to comment/criticize. Hope you like it.

Eternalsiddhima - My First OS

Riddhima is sitting on a bench with some photos of her and Sid after the incident which broke her heart. She cries and wonders, " Yeh kiss manzil par poch chuki hoon? Zindagi mujhse kya chahte hain? Sid kya chahte hain? She keeps the photographs in her album and heads of to Sanjeevani to divert her mind from this. Meanwhile Armaan sits on a bench and thinks , " tum kitney khush lagrahi thi jab maine who diary para. Aur ek minute main woh khushi dookh main badla. Tum sirf Sid se pyar karti ho". Meanwhile Riddhima finishes her duty and feels like going somewhere where she can cry her hearts out. She thought of going to the terrace. She climbs through the staircase and stepped inside but she sees someone else. A much known figure. That light purple colour shirt, that blue jeans, those thick hair and those sneakers. Sitting on the ground with his head leaned on the wall and looking at the city. Yes, it was her loving husband, Sid. She kept coming closer trying not to aware him. She hides behind the parapet wall. She is so close to him that her heart beats with every breath she takes. At the same time her heart aches at the sight where Sid cries silently. His tears roll down from his eyes. He leans back his head to the wall. Riddhima looking at him affectionately and then looking at him sadly. But Riddhima notices something on his face. A slight smile. Riddhima couldn't understand what was happening. Slowly he put his hand towards his heart. He slowly reaches his hand through the lab pocket which rests to his heart. That pocket is special for him. He then pulls and object from there. Riddhima couldn't believe her eyes! Yes, it was Sid's diary. Sid took out a pen and he opened the lock with a two-digit code. Riddhima realises that the code was her birthday date. He opened the diary and saw a big lettering name, RIDDHIMA, and a little photo of her by the name he could never forget. Riddhima looks at him with love and happiness and waits what he writes there. He opens a blank page and starts writing and slowly says what he is writing. The atmosphere is so quiet that Riddhima can hear every single word he utters. So he starts to write," Aaj Armaan ki itni koshishon ke baad bhi plan fail hua. Mere aur Riddhima ki raat bahut acchi jate rahi jab tak who Armaan ko dekha. Armaan ko dekhkar bahut gussa hui. Woh pyar bhari gussa". Riddhima heard but couldn't believe that he is writing from his heart. He continues, " Lekin aaj, Riddhima ka tuta dill aur bhi tut gaya. Armaan ne aaj itni sare baate ki, mere bare mein. Woh ek diary ek diary dekhkar paar raji thi aur main chup chap khari rahi. Who uss diary parti rahi, lekin jitni  baar Armaan uss diary parti rahi, utni baar Riddhima ke akhon me pyar badhtha raha. Mere liye pyar". Riddhima gets so touched that she starts crying and from her heart she silently said, " Bolo Sid". Sid then writes, " Jab Armaan ne kaha ke main aab mere dill ki baat bolungi tab Riddhima dheeray dheeray mere paas aate raha, ummeed kar kay ki main usse apni dill ki baat keh dungi. Phir who mujhe hug kiya. Ek esa hug jo who apni pyar bharey akheyn mere dill ke paas le kar ayi. Riddhima ke chehrey pe khushi aur mere chehrey pe dukh. Kyunki tab main jo kehni wali thi uska dill tut jayga. Ke ab tak jo batein Armaan ne kaha who maine nahi likha. Woh Armaan ka feelings thi aur woh diary khali the. Riddhima ka khushi dheeray dheeray badalti rahi dukh main. Main bardasht nahin kar paya. Woh janti thi ki mere dill main uski naam lika hain, lekin who meri muh se sunna chahrahi thi. Main naheen janti thi ki Riddhima mere bare me kya soch rahi hain, shayad woh ye soch rahi hai ki main usse pyar nahi karti, ki main usski saree ummeed tora. Lekin main aisa insaan nahi hun jo kisi aur ka dill ki baat main lekar meri pyar ko paas le aungi". Riddhima looks at him with love and thinks, " isi liya me tumse itna pyar karti hun Sid. Tum hamesha apni bare main nahi , dusro ke bare main soch thi ho". Sid continues, " Shayad Riddhima mujhe chor kar chala jayga, lekin main ye zaroor janti hoon ki main usse, Armaan se bhi zyada pyar karti hoon. Itna pyar jo kisi insaan usse kabhi dey nahi payga. Bas yehi ek wish hai meri, ki main usse keh paungi". Tears stream down from his eyes and lands on the memorable pages of his diary. Riddhima feels so relieved and feels like her heart is jumping with joy and happiness that he loves her. She waits for something more to happen. As he locks the diary and keep it in his lab coat , close to his heart, he again rests his head to the wall and prays to let his love come to him.  At that moment a slight breeze fills up the atmosphere. He feels the breeze with his eyes closed and Riddhima rests her head to the wall with happiness and love. At that time Sid feels her presence and smiles, " Ab bahar bhi aajao. Ab waha tum kharey kahrey kya kar rahi thi." Riddhima feeling no embarrassment or came towards him and looked at his eyes with love and affection. His eyes was all red for tears streamed down again. Sid says, " Tumne sab sunliya?" Riddhima nods her head and says, " Haa. Tum tumhara diary apni dill ki paas rakhti ho?" Sid says, " Kya karun ,koi mera saath nahin deta to main meri maan ki baat iss diary me kehti hoon". Riddhima says, " yeh diary mujhse bhi important hai ki tumhari dil ki baat tum mujhe nahin keh  sakti ho?" Sid is speechless. Riddhima comes closer to him, Sid is frozen and couldn't move. It was like she had the ability to control him. She came close to him. Suspense occurs between them. It was like time stood still. Riddhima gave him a serious look, but he tried to look away. Riddhima turns his face towards her and says, " mere akhon me dekho". Sid looks at her for a while and tries to go away, but she stops him. "Ek baar bhi nahin keh sake.  Ek baar keh do". Sid looks all puzzled at Riddhima. Her eyes shows that she wants to shout and force him to say those magical three words, but somehow she controls her emotions. Riddhima grabs his shirt and brings him closer." Ek baar kehdo kit um mujhse pyar karti ho". Sid looks at her with love and affection. "Ek baar, please". Her eyes swimming in tears, her heart wants to hear what she wants to hear. Sid couldn't hold his feelings and shouts, " I LOVE YOU RIDDHIMA MODI!!!!!. I love you very much". Riddhima's heart filled with love as if an empty mug is being filled with water. Her smile widens and Sid smiles and tears roll within his eyes. Riddhima hugs him tightly as if she is not going to let him go away. She rests her head to his chests trying to hear his heart beat. Sid closes his eyes and hugs her tightly so  that she can hear his heart beat more properly. Riddhima says, " Baas, aise mujhe tumhari paas rakhna, tumhari bahon mein". Sid says, " tumhe pata nahin ki main kitni din tak ye baat kehne ko liye taras rahi thi. I promise to love you every second of my life." Riddhima says, " Bhool kar bhi mujhe chod ke maat jana, tumne mujhe aaj ek nayi zindagi diye hain. I love you Dr. Siddhant Modi"! And his heart is filled with love and tears flow from his eyes. They separated each other, Sid kisses her on her forehead. Sid says, " Ghar chaley?". She snickers and says, " Chalo meri jaan". And thus they became the eternal couple, not just made on earth, but made in heaven.

THE END

P.S: I have written another one shot which is named ' Siddhima – Sid , you belong to me'. This OS is going to focus on riddhima's love towards sid and her jealousy. A fuuny OS hope you guys like it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mabel thumbnail
it was cute....his diary is no longer a secret 2 ridzy....n he felt her presence...dat was de best part!
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Beautiful job i want 2 see ur os scenes on dmg
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 job girl
love it !
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written..well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ...i loved how she finally got to know about his diary! 😳
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vry nice OS...

Great Job !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She snickers and says, " Chalo meri jaan". And thus they became the eternal couple, not just made on earth, but made in heaven.

This sums up SR...For you my dear I dont have words to express..I take BOW...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really awesome....the OS was magicalπŸ‘
EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank you everyone for the nice comments. the ideas just came into my mind and felt like sharing them with the siddhimaaholics. thank you guys soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really wish Riddima gets a chance to read Sid's Diary... All her confusion and doubts regarding Sid's feeling towards her will be over....
You have penned both Sid's and Riddima's feeling well..... Beautifully written.... Thanks for sharing this..... Waiting for more OS from You...