bali & jamunia

Poll

do u think they have strong potential chemistry

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
is it just me or do u guys feel there's a strong potential chemistry between jamunia n bali...probably since they are both opposites .... it wud great if they make a jodi out of them in future

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nonono😲  Jamu and Jai belong together. 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very bad thought shining star
how can u ever think abt it
bali shd get a new female lead in the show
& bali-jamuniya r like brother -sister
bali like an elder brother to jamuniya !!
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
probably i think jamunia will end up with bali
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think Jamu will end up w/ Bali, but she does have on him an influence that no woman has.  This week, they showed him being disturbed by some crows cawing, and he was about to shoot them, when Jamu persuaded him not to.  Then, when Jamu was preparing the feast for the foreign party that was coming to their house, Bali visited the kitchen, and was totally awed by how Jamu had totally re-arranged it, making it look very neat and systematic.  When he saw her struggling to move one can, he took it from her hand and picked it up and put it where she wanted.  Then they had the conversation about her needing to rest vs her fulfilling her responsibilities.

Normally, Bali doesn't look @ women @ all, but Jamu is the only one who has raised his eyebrows.  I think he'll respect her and Jai's marriage, but she'll be the only one who has any influence on him.  Had she been his older bhabi, he may have worshipped her along w/ dao sahib, but since she's not, he probably will have a deep respect for her.

I don't think Bali will/should marry unless he finds a girl w/ the character of Jamu, but the firmness of a Girija-mayi.  Otherwise, he marries someone, but Jamu is the only lady who's words would have any effect on him.

Incidentally, in the last few episodes, I saw that Ramlali too has disappeared, and Batori seems to be on her own.  So are the entire Bodhan family gone by now?  Good if they are.  Also, close of Friday's episode, Batori was about to use a key that she picked from behind the statue, when someone caught her hand and she was terrified.  Precap for next week shows Bali, Jai, Jamu & Batori entering that chamber where the dead dulhan portraits are.

One thing I hated this week about Jamu - Batori wears Jamu's sari (w/ her permission) and hands over Jai's towel, and when he comes out, he cuddles to her from behind, thinking it's Jamu.  Then Jamu enters, and Jai is shocked and tries to explain, but Jamu tells him that she trusts him and he did no wrong.  Jai then scolds Batori for going to Jamu w/ her needs, and an embarrassed Batori leaves.  Jamu then upbraids Jai for embarrassing her.

This scene irked me about Jamu. 😡  It's one thing to be generous, but there is something called spousal privacy - you don't enter the room of another person and his/her spouse, particularly when they are showering or having private moments.  In this case, Batori brazenly tried to seduce Jai, and he rightly scolded her for being in that situation.  Somebody should explain to that idiot Jamu that the only person allowed in her room is her and Jai.  In fact, ban Adesh from coming here as well - I'm sick of his antics.  Get back Chatori for him, or else, hook him w/ Batori, if Chatori happens to be gone from the show.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Vrisha, awesome analysis.     Agree with all you said😃

Jamu is overly generous with Batori all the time.  Batori pulled the nasty trick on Jai.  Jai scolding her was right.    Bali is totally in awe of Jamu as he is not used to a girl like that.   He respects her and cares about her very much.  The foreign guy visiting the haveli for business purposes was hilarious. Jamu correcting all the food highly seasoned by Gungroo and Padma was awesome😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Incidentally, where is Gajraj?  He seems to be in & out of the show a lot.  An important meeting like this, and he left it to Harihar & Bali?

Bali selling the foreign guests on the quality of his dad's products was too funny to behold. 🤣
Mallika113 thumbnail
Vrisha, this show is missing key players all the time   Don't understand it at all with the CVs.  I am not at all enthusiastic about this show anymore😭  The show's story is a total bore  I really feel bad for the actors in the show.  Most are very talented but they are stuck with the not so talented CVs
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Vrisha, this show is missing key players all the time   Don't understand it at all with the CVs.  I am not at all enthusiastic about this show anymore😭  The show's story is a total bore  I really feel bad for the actors in the show.  Most are very talented but they are stuck with the not so talented CVs

Mallika

This Thursday, Jamu will discover the secret of the deaths of the previous brides.  In the precap, they showed her being attacked, and Jai there.  I'm wondering whether they intend to show that it was Jai who offed the previous brides? 😲
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Mallika

This Thursday, Jamu will discover the secret of the deaths of the previous brides.  In the precap, they showed her being attacked, and Jai there.  I'm wondering whether they intend to show that it was Jai who offed the previous brides? 😲

They will show this plot only if they want to commit show suicide😲  Jai can't even hurt a fly, let alone off any of the previous brides😲    That would also be a character suicide😡