SaJan Fans Consoling MaYur Fans (Wrong)

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hii Guys.. 😉

Many MaYur Fans Say That We SaJan Fans Are Consoling MaYur Fans And This Is Not True..
Our Love Is Not Fake...I Will Tell You Why..Cause We Miss Rati Too Like Nupur.. 😭
ts Nothing Because Of MaYur..Rati Is Not MaYur...Me Like A SaJan Fan Are Missing Nupur Like Hell Coz I Loved Her Acting...Aur MaYur Ki Baath Kaise Asakti Hain?I Am Not MaYur Fan..But I Am A Nupur Fan...And I Have Read In Some Topics That Please Dont Console Us SaJan Fans..Is Getting Worse For Us...How Can It Get Worse For You?😕 Actually Its Getting Worse For All Of Us...Kyunki I Am Sure Ke Everybody Is Mad At The CVs...Soo Guys Pleashh Dont Interfere MaYur In This..Kyonki All The True MJHTians Are Missing Her..Just Not The MaYur Fans...Who Are Talking About Mayank And Nupur..But Me Not Talking About Them..I Am Talking About Nupur..Just Nupur...😳 And This Is Not Bashing Too All The MaYur Fans...I Just Trying Too You All That Hum Apko Console Nahi Karre Kyooki Hum Sab Usko Yaad Karre Hain...Soo Guys Pleashh Dont Think That We Are Trying Too Have Sympati On You All Guys...Cause We All Need It Self...

This Is Not Bashing Thread So Please Dont Make It One...
😛

Apkii Apni
*Sana*
😳 Edited by SaJan_Sana4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ima Mayur fan n i agree wid u 😊
I dunno y Mayurians n Sajanians cant Unite 😕
ramramramram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you dear, we just wanna be true MJHTians nothing else,
We love Nupur as all the other characters
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know that....................i have great sajan friends and i know they cared about nupur even they care about mayur...........like sana , charmee , damini , jyoti  , mahii  and many many more................as they and mee too are mjhtians first...........and i know your feelings are true............and i really thank for the support and please continue with that........dont mind those comments....................i know you guys too want nupur to come back...........you too feel the show is incomplete without her...................
Edited by surbhi123 - 13 years ago
ramramramram thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi123

i know that....................i have great sajan friends and i know they cared about nupur even they care about mayur...........like sana , charmee , damini , jyoti  , mahii  and many many more................as they and mee too are mjhtians first...........and i know your feelings are true............and i really thank for the support and please continue with that........dont mind those comments............................

Surbbhi, it's only for a fe MNians that we are helping otherwise the others are all taking us wwrong
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree we are Mjhtsians and should not sit and fight liek this!many of my I0f friends too like sajan that doesnt5 mean i go and bash them!!...we should stick together!
affu123 thumbnail
agree ...dont take ppl wrong yaar.they r all badly hurt and cheated...i knw we need to unite as MJHTIANS..wat happnd with rati can happen with ur fav tomorrow...
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This Is All I Need...
MJHTians Stick Together....
Now I Am Feeling Good...
That All The MJHTians Think Right And Is
On The Right Track...
I Am So Proud Of You All Guys....
And Thnxx For Replying For My Post...
*Sana*
😳
zobsheh thumbnail
i agree..please mayurians don't think that we are feeling sympathy for you but we our selves are very very sad because of nupur's death.....because of nupur death not only mayur is incomplete but sanu and gunur is also incomplete.... even i miss her very much...and to bring the trps down what we can do is that we can watch MJHT on youtube but not on T.V...i am sure as soon as they realise their mistake they wil bring rati back 😊
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramramramram

Surbbhi, it's only for a fe MNians that we are helping otherwise the others are all taking us wwrong

dear i dont know why the hell these mn and sg fans sections have been divided.............we were all mjhtians when i  joined the forum...........
the ones who are taking you wrong is because of surroundings .............circumstances......they are sad and actually are not aware what are they saying ..........they actually have started thinking that sajan fan means liking only sajan and mayur fans means only liking mayur................but that's not the truth.........we all are mjhtians first.........when the show started.....we were not fans of anyone ........and moreover have seen some fans making funny comment on us..........which hurts...........that can also be the reason..............i hope this gets solved soon and we all become united again.............