(Siddhima)Fate Desitny Mysterious Winds

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Scene 1: "Mein kya karoo, please batao ke mein kya karoo"

This is what a woman who is stuck between a rock and hard place says.  She knows that regardless of her decision one of these wonderful men will be hurt.  That doesn't mean she hasn't already made the decision before she asked the question, because she has.  It's simply a means by which she is trying to let Armaan know that if he has a better plan than she's is definitely willing to hear it. Since everything she has done so far has only lead to hurt and pain for all three of them.  But even Armaan knows that her decision has been made.  For when she asks him to solve her problems, his only answer is, "I can solve everyone's problem, but not yours.  I am willing to do anything for you, but this decision has to be yours."

First i would just like to say, that finally it is clear that Armaan gets what Sid has been trying to tell him.  That only by letting the one you love free will you be able to find out where they really want to be. Although i must say Armaan knows Ridz well enough that he doesnt need to let her go to know what lies in her heart.  For he has witnessed it first hand, and through this he knows that that heart is no longer his, that the spot thad had beem carved out for him has morphed into something else.  And that a larger part of her heart now belongs to someone else.  The second thing i would like to mark on is the eye lock they share after Armaan speaks these words.  The second he says, "The decision is yours"  Ridz looks up at him and he looks back.  And in that moment each knows that a decision has already been made.  And at seeing the amount of emotion flowing through those eyes, your heart just breaks.  For in them you see resignation, love, hurt, pain, and most of all a goodbye.  They both know that this is going to be one of the last times they will meet in the cloak of darkness and share their heart's secrets to each other. Armaan leaves and Ridz is left with her memories and the rain.  To me this rain was needed for it signifies the washing away of the past.  The tears she sheds in this rain will be the last tears she sheds for Armaan, for her and Armaan's lost love story. 

Scene 2: "Yeh Phool duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki ke liye"

So Friendship day comes and we get Sue come up to Ridz and ask her where her flowers are, and to this Ridz in her thoughts replies, "Forget flowers, Sid isn't even thinking about me."  And you realize that after that last blow from Sid, his mistreatment of her feelings by pretending to impress doing things he thought she would like. Ridz is once again unsure of what her husband feels for her.  The steps she thought they were taking towards neutral ground, towards each other have once again fallen away.  For at this point as far as Ridz can tell everything, and I mean everything Sid did in the past few days was simply an act directed by Armaan.  So even though the words Sid spoke were from his heart, unfortunately the manner in which he presented them were all Armaan.  So we see Ridz is back at square one where it comes to where she stands in her husband's life.  On the other side we get Sid, who thinks over the things Ridz has said to him during the last showdown.  And you can tell that finally Sid gets it, he is finally starting to see that Ridz does in fact want to be with him, now he doesn't know if its love or not, but there is definitely something between them keeping her to him, and it is more than duty.  For if it was simply duty then she would not have broken her defenses and run to him when she heard the words that Armaan spoke.  She wouldn't have told him, "Why didn't you say all of this earlier? If you had only spoken these words we wouldn't be here right now."  With those words and with that hug, Riddhima proved to Sid that all she wants to hear is what she has been telling him all along, for him to tell her that he wants her in his life.  But of course, Sid being Sid he will not simply go up to Ridz and tell her this, instead he thinks she is mad at him and so he needs to do something to bridge the gap between them.   Hence, the white rose.  As I have been informed the white rose signifies peace and what is needed more than anything between these two is peace.  For only with peace will they be able to find a platform upon which to share their feelings openly and for them to grow.

As Sid goes to Ridz's office to give her the rose we see he is a second too late, that she has just passed him in the hall.  So Sid writes a beautiful note upon which he offers Ridz friendship and lays it on her desk next to the rose.  And as he walks away Ridz returns back to her office.  The cutey that Sid is he peaks from the window to see what Ridz's reaction is to his olive branch.  But what does happen?? Nothing.  Ridz does go to her office, and she does go to her desk, but instead of picking up that flower what does she do? She picks up the file next to it and reads it.  Is she blind? Well she sure is to the love that shines in her husband's eyes for her.  But as for the rose? Not so sure.  I mean as I said earlier after the diary showdown Ridz's new confidence was lost.  For with each thing she saw Sid do the past week she thought was for her because he wanted to.  And with each thing and word spoken her smile came back a little bit more.  She was finally getting to see Sid again, her Sid. But then she got the shocker of her life and found out that it was all a plan, a plan set into motion by Armaan. So you see after that showdown and after the truth came out that everything Sid has been doing is because Armaan told him to, and not because he wanted to Ridz no longer has faith that Sid wants her.  And if Sid doesn't want her, then he certainly wouldn't be getting her flowers let alone leaving them with a note.  Besides, she has more important things on her mind, for she is going to be potentially breaking the heart of a man who was the center of her universe for 2 years.  And as she's reading the file the mysterious wind comes and blows the paper of her desk.  So she puts the file down and walks out not even realizing that in the process she once again confirms to the man that has been silently waiting for her to make a move toward him that she doesn't care about his sweet gestures.

As has been said time and time again, Sid and Riddhima are two people who have been brought together by fate.  And once again fate intervened first by preventing them from running into to each other, and then again by blowing that letter away.  Maybe fate didn't want Ridz to read that letter.  Maybe fate wanted to make sure nothing stopped Ridz from finishing what she was setting out to do, to saying goodbye to Armaan.  That in this moment in time it was more important for her to close this book on her past now so that after she can start a new, clean, fresh one with her future, with Sid.  I do believe that if Ridz does find that letter after saying goodbye to Armaan and the reaction she has to it will mean so much more than if she had found it before.  For once she has said goodbye to Armaan all ties she has with him will be broken.  He can no longer influence her and as such when she reacts to Sid's rose and note and goes up to him he will no longer be able to ask her, "what about Armaan".  For at that point Armaan's book has been closed by her own two hands

Another thing to consider, in that note Sid asks Ridz to be his friend.  I do believe that after everything Sid and Ridz have gone through, his mending her back together, her fighting his anger at her "duty", then their biggest obstacle her past returning back into their lives, has brought them to a point so far beyond friendship.  These two are bound by something much greater than friendship, in fact I don't even think these two have ever been friends and to tell you the truth I don't think they ever could be.  For they are soulmates, and the route by which they found each other prevented them from ever becoming friends.  They went straight from strangers to soulmates, and this is why their transition has been so rocky.  They were never given the opportunity to get to know each other as friends, they were simply joined by their souls.  Forever intertwined...

-Arp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazingggggggggggggggggggg post !!!

Sid and Riddhima TRULY are the only people whom DESTINY have tested so many times.. Something or other keeps on happening with them :( And their misunderstandings have taken the height of BIG Mount EverestπŸ₯Ί

Never mind, the flower giving part was beautiful.. I am SO glad Sid chose WHITE color for her.. White represents the bond which is sacred and as pure as the flower itself :) Riddhima would cry joy of tears once she sees that.. It's sad how both of them want to be LOVED by the other, but BOTH think the other one doesnt care abt him/her :( Awwwwwwww both moi babies are sailing in the same boat :)

In that Rain segment, Ridz was crying and Sid says something to her with a naughty smile πŸ€ͺ I think it's where Riddhima tells him that she thought he wont come as he doesn't love her.. And Sid is laughing that she can think such horrible stuff.. Sid doesnt love Ridz :P Funny aint it?

Soon Ridz is gonna see the power of Sid's love.. ;) And I BET she will be surprised and AMAZED.. In a better way of course :P
shamil thumbnail
arpz, a beautiful post.. againπŸ€—πŸ‘
and this was the best part
then he certainly wouldn't be getting her flowers let alone leaving them with a note.  Besides, she has more important things on her mind, for she is going to be potentially breaking the heart of a man who was the center of her universe for 2 years.  And as she's reading the file the mysterious wind comes and blows the paper of her desk.  So she puts the file down and walks out not even realizing that in the process she once again confirms to the man that has been silently waiting for her to make a move toward him that she doesn't care about his sweet gestures.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Listen...You have written so beautifully..Makes me love sidma more and more.\Pls cvs refer to this post and understand the significance of sidma..TM 4 uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well wriiten,

yes, good that rids diidnt see\sid's latter ir flower before she went to the BB court, that shows she made the final decsion of being with sid without any influence of the flower/letter. it was rids descision and even though she doesnt know that sid wants her, she decided to be with sid. 

destiny/fate have always played a huge role in the Siddhima story,

norzar
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arps........

Once again a rocking post.........Loved it

SR letter part ........ Beautifully expressed...........

Keep Going........some wonderful writers like u on SR r making me to love SR more and more..........πŸ‘πŸΌ
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post!

I have nothing to add beautifully described!
Wonderful post!! loved it!!πŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for reading and commenting... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago
wow.............what r u yaar.................is it really poss to write soooooooo beautifully

i was a bit angry on the bk to bk AR epis since on fri.i always expect siddhima

but urs and rapz posts made me calm now

this closure was really needed

and as u said...............now that ridz will go to sid ...............he cant ask her "WHAT ABT ARMAAN"

plus .....another excellent point u mentioned is that SIDDHIMA were never frnds

this is soooooooo true........hats off to u for bringing this point

whenever others used to say abt uniting AR and keep siddhima as frnds...................i always used to wonder it will never poss for them to b frnds.............

coz when siddhima is concerned there was always something special which is UNEXPLAINABLE

even now their feelings for each other is more sacred than LOVE

SIDDHIMA/JERAN IS BEYONG EVERYTHING

I GUESS NO WORD HAS YET BEEN INVENTED TO DESCRIBE THEIR BOND