ur words for the new ones...

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys i know just by seeing someone its not right to judge...but as its correctly said ...
"The first impression always comes from the way u carry urself"...i feel highly disappointed from the new cast.In my view guys when this show started it was the "electryfying screen presence" of arti n monaya only that made us glued to this show.within initial days we werent aware abt how briliant actors they r...what HELD us was just purely the way they carried the characters of gunjan nupur samrat and mayank.but the new cast seems to be completely LACKING!!!! leave acting they have no style..no aura...no uniqueness in them.i know its early to decide but they r nothing in comparison to what arti/monaya were on the first day.so we need to make it loud n clear to the cvs that we wont accept any of these so called newbies opposite sayank rather we deny to accept them either.
what all i wanna know guys is ur take on these newbies....use words...use emoticons...use pictures...anything..just tell UR VERDICT ABT THESE!!!
for me even if i just talk abt luks...they r worse than even the side actors of mjht 1.cvs have already emptied the montage of mjht n next step wud be fitting these new ones in it....which in my view wud be an insult to the mjht montage itself...coz that was just for OUR GANG!!!

from my side...my verdict on the new ones...

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

thats my verdict cvs...pls wake up n bring THE ORIGINAL CAST BACK!!!! continue the leap...but kick out these new ones n bring everyone from mjht-1 back!!!

Edited by princessyashika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they are the most pathetic actors i have ever seen...i dont accept them
mayurmizz thumbnail
WORDS HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................................... GET LOST FROM THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yashi...............new cast...........r truly eligible....for SEASON 2...chun chunke laaye hai.....they r vry keepin d name of season 2-HORROR NITES.....
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they arent good enough!ash is ok....rohan argghh he gets on my nerves.....i guess we have had such a good orignal star cast that mediocre doesnt work...i want my old gang back!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
n yashi.....iss horrible star cast ke fans aane lag gayi hai....meri toh aankhein khuli ke khuli reh gayi....toh i jst did my welcomin session there.....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...........

c this ws tht pst.... 
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409560

n this ws my heartfelt welcme msg to d phansssssss.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..........

"
woah....😲😲......i din c this pst till nw...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....jst wanna say...

"WELCOME SEASON 2 FANS"....i really wonder shud i say "hope u hv fun here".....coz reality mein uska chance mujhe kam lag raha hai....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ........

"

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
lagtata hai...nikki...tum unko chodne wali nahi hoon!....acche hai....i hope those two bakras dont enter...specailly that girl kriti from splisvilla she stinks!!!........what did they see in that chich?her feathers?
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

lagtata hai...nikki...tum unko chodne wali nahi hoon!....acche hai....i hope those two bakras dont enter...specailly that girl kriti from splisvilla she stinks!!!........what did they see in that chich?her feathers?

Kruti is from splitsv😑illa ?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
shrutz.....sahi kaam sahi waqt par karna mujhe bahut acha lagta hai....agar main yeh welcomin nahi karte na.....toh mera dil toot tootke pieces mein ban jaate.....toh sirf mere dil na toote...maine yeh kiya...kuch galat kiya kya????🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.........
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
yeah she is!!!*pwek*...that girl was such a slut!......im sure its her....cos shes the only kriti i know...koos like her...only she isnt wearing lenses in the show!!