LTL Express - Issue 12

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #7

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with Naku going inside dutta's room with her luggage.  Then she takes out her ganesh idol from her luggage and says she knows that she doesn't have a place in the room but she'll make her place in dutta's heart. Kishore comes and says he believes Naku is innocent and that she can never think of harming dutta.  He closes the doors then makes Naku to think about who was the person that made all this happen. Naku says it was sup's plan and then Kishore says no and is about to say it was kala but he remembers her threat. After Kishore leaves Naku says to herself that the gold chain dutta put on her, one day she'll make that a mangulsutra.  She changes into a pink salwar and then applies sindoor. She then starts cleaning dutta's messy room. She sees dutta's gun and when she picks it up dutta enters the room and asks if she's scared.  He says what are you scared of, you are good at putting a bomb in a car and you got scared of a little gun. For you this is a little toy, you play with people's emotions.  When will you stop your acting of being innocent? He then pulls her face up and says what are you thinking about, you put sindoor and now when will the suhag raat happen, you wore the magulsutra but dutta isn't in your control.  All your dreams from now on will stay dreams.

Dutta reminds Naku that the marriage is a punishment that he gave to her. He says naku's punishment is that she'll live with dutta like a corpse. Dutta is sitting down on the couch with his eyes closed and then Naku goes closer to him. He opens his eyes and Naku says there's blood on his face and hand. Dutta stands up which scares Naku and she falls on the couch near her.  He comes closer to her sand tells her stop pretending to care for him. He then adds you're talking about blood, this is someone else's blood. Look inside me you'll only see blood. The wound you gave me will never be filled. Babi is in the kitchen worried for Naku where another servant says rude things to babi causing her to cry.

Babi brings food for Naku and gets worried after seeing blood on naku's face. Dutta taunts babi and then when he sees the food in her hand he says I know you brought food for Naku and not me but Naku doesn't have time to eat since she's going out with me. Then dutta drags Naku with him and kala stops him and says why are you punishing yourself but dutta doesn't listen and leaves. After dutta leaves, leela and roop taunt babi and then babi cries in the kitchen. Dutta takes Naku to a jungle where a man is ties upside down from a tree and baji and some other men are beating him up. Naku gets scared. Dutta beats the guy until he confesses and asks for forgiveness. He says what to do with betrayers and then pints the gun at the man and then at Naku.

Dutta gives Naku the gun and yells at her to hold it properly and then tells her to kill the man. Naku is scared and crying and her hands are shivering. Dutta comes from behind her and takes her hands in his and pull the trigger. Naku is shocked and falls to the ground. Naku is crying and dutta makes her stand up by pointing the gun at her chin. He comes closer to her and says that u wanted to become dutta's wife so now see this is dutta's life, fighting and bloodshed and if you want to stay alive then you have to shoot with a gun and if you miss you're target then you die a dog's death and if u get scared at one shot and you're hands are shivering then how are you going to become dutta's wife. He then says that if you want dutta to accept you as his wife then you have to kill and use the gun. He adds you have to win the rights of dutta's wife. Then he pushes Naku who is crying. The man says that Anna knows everything about him and how he got married and he wants to finish dutta's rule.

Precap:  Dutta give Naku his gun and says from now on my life is in your hands

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

So TaShaians...Namaskaram! Nuvvu Ela Unnavu? This week was great in the show. Dutta was back and how! Finally Dutta decided romantic hero bahut ban gaya...I need to remind everyone that I am a ferocious don. And gosh how ferocious he was all week. Mostly though the victim of his ferocity was Naku. But thankfully Anna is here and will divert that ferocity towards himself. C'mon Anna jaldi se Naku ko kidnap karo na bai taki Dutta can miss Naku. ;)
Anyways choosing this week's SOTW was a really easy job. Here goes!

TaSha
Dutta returns home finally after missing from action for 3 episodes. Naku has been having a conversation with Dutta's empty room and belongings(including his kurta...hehe!). She cleans up his messed up room and while doing his bed finds a gun below his pillow. Naku picks up the gun and looks at it. Dutta enters at that moment but Naku doesnt hear him enter. He asks if she is scared? Naku looks at him and he's a sight to behold...as if he has played khoon ki holi and come home.
TaSha walk towards each other...Dutta looks almost sad to see her...till he notices the sindoor on her head. That seems to remind him of what happened and his rage returns. Naku nervously drops the gun and Dutta picks it up never for a moment looking away from Naku. He tells her that this small pistol is no big deal for her when she is capable to planting bombs in cars. This pistol must be a toy for her when she is capable to playing with people's emotions(Dutta looks hurt and angry now). He asks her how long will she act innocent? What is she thinking...after applying sindoor when will suhaag raat happen? She is wearing his mangalsutra and yet he is not under her control? He tells her that her dreams will never come true.
He then reminds her that this is not a marriage but a punishment that he has given her and himself. Under Dutta's rule if someone makes a mistake he must get punished even if the person making the mistake is Dutta himself. He made the mistake of making friends with her and falling for Supriya. How could he forget that in the path of love there is only betrayal? So saying he looks as if he is in pain. Naku knows how he is feeling and can feel his pain. He says that he keeps her in front of his eyes so that he will never make this mistake again. Never!
Naku asks why is he punishing himself? If he doesnt trust her...he can kill her. But not punish himself. Dutta says thats what he thought but then he thought in blow she would be free and so would he. So no! She isnt scared of death. So he wanted to give her something worse than death. Her punishment is she has to live with Dutta as a 'zinda lash'. So saying he looks at her from top to bottom and then goes and sits on the sofa and closes his eyes. Hai kitna sexy lag raha tha with one leg on the table and the pistol in another hand. Reminded me of a lion after the kill.
Naku ofcouse cant resist the guy and takes the opputunity to go pounce on him...ook..ook! Thats my imagination running wild but I know she couldnt let of such a golden opputunity to touch him. She notices all the blood on him and goes to close to wipe it off his face but hesitates to touch him. Dutta opens his eyes and is surprised to find her standing so close to him. Naku says there is blood on his face and hands by way of explaination. Dutta looks at her for one long minute and then gets up quickly and Naku simultaneously sits down. Wah! Wah! Kya co-ordination tha! And yes Dutta looked like a lion pouncing on his prey when he bent down and put his hands on the arms of the sofa on which Naku sits down. He angrily tells her to stop her drama he WONT melt. So did anyone else feel that the guy doth protest too much?
Dutta continues she is talking of blood...but this blood is someone else's blood. He tells her look inside him and she will only blood and blood. The wounds she has given him will never heal. Whenever he will feel the pain of of his wound she would be hurt. He will keep his wound raw so that he can see her wounded. The pain would remind him that the pain is her punishment. Then he stands up and comments that she isnt really afraid of anything isnt it? (Ooo..his voice was so deep and sexy when he says that!). He gives her an intense look and walks out of the room.  

Others
This was Dutta's and Anna's phone convo scene. Dutta remembers the words of his dhokebaaz gang member about Anna's plans(he looks so cute thinking). He orders Baji to call Anna. Baji asks for Pakiya's phone(who is this Pakiya I wonder who is always mentioned and never seen and now they use his phone too which btw is with soomeone else. LOL!) to call Anna. Anna takes the call and Dutta greets Anna in telugu. Anna pleasantly asks him who is he? Dutta asks he has forgotten his  baap's voice? Anna says 'baap re baap'...Dutta Shreeram Patil...the great Dutta Bhau. But its not nice to meet on the phone after so many years. He has a desire to meet him in person. So Dutta asks where will he come and meet him with the stress on 'milu'. Anna says yes they will meet...what's the hurry? One needs to have patience in life. Was Anna's making fun of Dutta's hastiness and lack of patience?
Anna asks why did he call? Then asks if he has heard the 'machli jal ki rani hain' poem and starts reciting it. But our impatient Dutta bhau cuts him off and asks that he is very fond of fishing isnt he? But he doesnt understand the sea...and didnt even recognize the right fish. Anna asks if he lost some of his fish in the sea. Dutta says fishermen like him throw the net to catch big fish like him. He must look closely and see if he is trapped. Anna is confused. Dutta says he hasnt understood 'Marathi manoos'. He is the son of the sea and knows every fish and he has thrown stale fish into his net.....
Wow! What a scene! Amazing convo between two equally confident and dangerous men. Murli Sharma was fantastic as the Hyderabadi don. He got his accent perfect. Both his and MR's acting was superb. And Dutta was so sexy talking in his deep voice and looked so hawt sitting on those rocks. I know I am going to enjoy the time Anna is around in the show.

Saracasm laden SOTW: The little scene which has Babi bringing food for Naku and Dutta going all out dripping sarcasm and mock respect for his sasumaa. Btw did anyone feel that Babi saying how will Naku live in this house was what riled him? Till then he was only listening on what mother-daughter were talking. Btw he gave a proper reply to Naku's 'Meri Aai bolti hain' lectures by saying that its Babi who has taught Naku everything. This guy not only has lethal laths and ghusa but his tongue is even more lethal. No wonder he used to be so chup-chap at the start.

Irritating SOTW: Leela and Rups bugging Babi in the kitchen and then later in Dutta's balcony. These sisters seriously need a life.

How sweet SOTW: Kishore and Naku's convo scene. When Kishore tells Naku that he believes her Naku was so touched. Finally someone apart from her mother who believes she is innocent. The whole scene looked like a big brother talking to a younger sister. Kishore is educated and intelligent. I hope he helps Naku more as she would need guidance from someone who understands Dutta and the other Patils.

Heartbreaking SOTW:  When Babi comes with food for Naku she is concerned how is Naku and how will she stay in the house. Whereas Naku keeps looking to see if Dutta will come and see her mother. I somehow felt that was so heartbreaking that a girl doesnt want her mother and husband to come face to face so as not to further worry her mother. That time Naku really looked like one of those tortured wives/daughters-in-law we see in TV/Films.

Excruciating SOTW: Babi's breakdown scene where she cries for her daughter's fate.

Torture SOTW:  Dutta makes Naku hold a gun and shoot his dhokebaaz gang member. After that he lets her think the man died when he actually had aimed for the tree. Naku was so tormented for those few minutes and Dutta enjoyed himself so much because he was finally able to pierce thru Naku's patience and tolerance. Dutta killed two birds with one stone...tormented Naku and scared the man to spill the beans.
Btw I hope you all noticed how Dutta chipkofied to Naku in this scene. LOL!

What a pativrata SOTW: Naku's convo with herself after she enters Dutta's room where she says she knows he doesnt deserve him but she will still make their marriage work.

Rocking entry SOTW: Usually Dutta gets this section. But this week Anna took away this section. Wow! what a rocking entry back to Dutta's life and to the show!

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Okay first off, I am sorry for the delay! *embarrassed muh* But in my defense, BLAME THE DIALOGUE WRITER! Kis ne kaha tha usey itna brilliant hone k liye?! *mock-anger* Aik k baad aik awesome dialogues ki barish karta raha hai and I was totally left overwhelmed. So I made a list, but then on popular demand I tried to do justice to them  by explaining what I felt about each of them ' since the list is long though, if the description isn't up to par, is baar maaf kar dena! *pleading muh* That being said ' OMG! What a magnificient pick of dialogues this week! Just check it out and let me know what you think!

Dialogue

Male

"Ye khoon toh kuch bhi nahi Nakku! Ye toh kisi aur ka khoon hai! Mere andar jhank k dekh ' khoon hi khoon lizta nazar aye ga tujhe!" ' Dutta (July 1st)

*gulps* The intensity and the pain in this dialogue had literally made my throat go dry. Dutta is enraged that Nakku can feel so completely concerned about his exterior wounds after having (allegedly) caused him the biggest wound of all ' one of a broken heart, a broken trust and a painful existence. SHE has pushed him off a cliff (in his mind) and now she seems to CARE whether he bleeds or not?!?! It's hypocritical and Dutta does not like hypocrisy! For a guy who's always said what he feels and done as he wants, the fact that someone is still putting on a farce with his knowledge absolutely leaves him insulted and enraged! He wants to know WHY she's still up to it and then he wants to know WHY she did it to begin with. He is literally pleading with her to realize the pain he's in at the moment ' he tells her that's he's bleeding inside. To me it really felt like he wanted Nakku to placate him and to make his pain go away, if only for that moment. Because even he knew that his pain is not one to leave now ' ever ' at least until as long as he's under the impression that Nakku's the culprit. His broken trust in Nakku can never be dulled ' the pain is always going to be as intense as it was the moment he realized it. And I feel that unrelenting pain was what caused him to reach out to Nakku and ask her to "see" his pain (in hopes of being able to then "fix it" for him) even if it was for a moment. *sigh*

Female

"Sahib, ap devta ho.. Main apke layak nahi. Aap suraj ho, laune wala suraj ' Aur main? Sab ki zindagi ka andhera. " ' Nakku (May 31st)

*sigh* If I could just give her a hug, I would! Dutta's always been the "brightness" in Nakku's life. Without him, her life had been bland and routine ' and then, after Morey's arrival it had been hopeless and crushed. She didn't even dare to hope before she met Dutta. She'd been fighting to get away from all the demons following her with no end in sight ' that is until Dutta walks ashore that fateful night. Since then, he's lit her up life with love, hope, friendship and respect. And that is what Nakku sees when she sees Dutta ' a shining star, a sun. But come to her and ever since she's arrived she's done nothing but bring him closer to pain ' first she reminded him starkly of his painful past at a time when he'd finally learned to live with it. But she insisted that he let it go and move forward ' and now that he'd decided to do that, her presence has orchestrated a blow so strong to Dutta's happiness that he's fallen back in the painful abyss and it is ALL because of her! To her she's like an eclipse that has shadowed the glowing sun that is Dutta ' and that just makes me sigh so much.. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

Literary Gem of the Week

Male

"Sir pe khoon sawar tha, is liye khoon bahana zaroori tha'" ' Dutta (July 1st)

Oye hoye hoye!! Come on people!! Am I the only one that felt the sudden need to blow a hooligan-esque whistle at this point? COME ON! Talk about sheer genius! Dutta was angry, he was livid! And usually people know that this is the time that everyone's most vulnerable ' when they're overcome my unsettling emotions! So I LOVED how Dutta said that it was imperative that he shed some blood ' whether he meant that" he needed to shed blood to relieve his anger and pain" OR that "he had to shed blood to show who's boss" is up to your imaginations! To me I think it meant BOTH and the dialogue writer has brilliantly captured the human's need to "hurt someone as much as you hurt" along with a gangster's wish to "maintain a show of power and present a strong front". *looks around with pleading eyes* You HAVE to agree with me! Come on!!

"Arey wah! Khana laye hain app! Kis k liye? Mere liye toh nahi hoga'" ' Dutta (July 2nd)

*jaw drops as she hears the dialogue*

*rewinds and hears again*

OMG! Is that Dutta being "vicious"?!?!? OMG! *sigh* If for no other reason than this, I LOVE this dialogue because Dutta was so brilliantly brutal here. He threw the ultimate blow when he told Babi that the food obviously wouldn't be for him! He didn't need to say that he knew (assumed) that they did not like him and that they had back stabbed him. He did not need to say that he was now aware of their need to "lie" and "plan" against him. He did not need to say any of that! And the fact that the simple comment about his "dinner" conveyed all that nonetheless is in my opinion A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! *stares in awe at the dialogue*

"Kya karain Baji' In dhoke bazon ki zaban par bharosa hi nahi hota! Sab asteen k sanp hain!" ' Dutta (July 3rd)

*feels another crack in her broken heart*

Haye Dutta! So much pain, so much turmoil! Can you imagine being told that the one person you believed in enough to change your entire life of 10 years was a liar? Can we even imagine that? And to realize that Dutta's going through it ' can we even really understand the confusion reeling itself in his mind? Can we even begin to fathom the amount of damage this will have done to his confidence as far as trusting people goes? He is going to second guess EVERYTHING now and distrust everyone! No one will seem sincere and everyone will seem to have an ulterior motive! *sigh* And that is such a dark, dark place to live.. *sigh* *tries to fight the bout of depression about to engulf her*

"Tere ko machli pakarne ka bauhat shauk hai na Anna! Par tu samundar ko nahi samjha re! Machli bhi pehchan nahi paya!" ' Dutta (July 3rd)

Talk about threatening!!! Wow! Dutta "at work" is a PHENOMINAL character! He's confident, he's suave and he's brilliant in his come backs. When Anna tries to rub the fact that he'd been able to steal from Dutta in his face, all it took was one sentence from Dutta to turn it all around. All he had to do was tell Anna that he didn't even UNDERSTAND the bigger picture, let alone win the actual game. That even though he liked to "fish"(which I am sure in this case was a metaphor for Anna's need to gain power), he really did not even understand the "sea" nor did he recognize the "fish" (again, to me the "sea" meant the underworld and the "fish" were a metaphor for the already established competitions and the little acts he might so to enable him forward his greed for power). *sigh* *realizes she's now at a lost for words* *sigh*

Female

"Humein laga teri beti koyal hai, par woh toh kava nikli! Rang kala, dil aur demag bhi kala!" ' Leela (July 1st)

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I am normally not a sadist but come on people! You HAVE to agree with me  here ' taking an endearment like "koyal" and twisting it till it bled was brilliant! Freaking brilliant! We have never been given the chance to see Leela at work (minus that "flower cage plan" that she orchestrated at Supriya's engagement) so needless to say that I was just as surprised to see her perform. She is a lot more vicious and a lot more direct. When she takes a blow, she makes sure it draws blood! With Kalavati, her blows are more subtle yet stark ' Leela's are vicious and almost gory.. To take something as innocent and beautiful as a koyal and camouflage it with a "black crow"'? *shudders* BRILLIANT!! Absolutely, mind blowing-ly brilliant!

The dialogues above were the "official" DOTWs but there are still a handful of dialogues below that I felt needed a proper mention.  The dialogues below are ones that touched me, amazed me or simply left me speechless this week! *giggles at the memory*

"Sahib k is kamre mein, purani yaadon ki mael mein apne vishwas sey saaf kar dey gi'" ' Nakku (May 31st)

Talk about devotion! People get trampled on once and they decide to let it slide, twice and they get a little antsy, three times and you have them uber pissed! Yet here's Nakku, after being insulted by Dutta relentlessly for the past two days (in the show) and STILL she doesn't so much have a crack in her faith to easy his pain and "wash away" his past. It's like she knows that what's happening to her is not Dutta's fault ' it's his experiences that prevent him from reacting in any other way than the one he's perfected over the past 10 years. When you've been jilted this severely once, it's easier to fall back and assume that you've been jilted again than to adopt the courage to hope otherwise. And she knows that - she understands that! And that leaves me speechless! *sigh*

"Lekin Bappa tu! Kiyoun mere bharose ki pareekhsa le raha hai itni!" ' Baabi (July 2nd)

*the room echos with the sound of her breaking heart*

*sigh* How many times have we called upon our God and asked him why he's testing us so? I know I've done it every time it got too much to bear, because to me (as I'm sure to most of us here) our God is our closest friend. He knows all and He can fix all! So it baffles us at times as to why He just wouldn't wave His "hand" and FIX IT all! *sigh* And the fact that Baabi echoes those same words made me realize the intensity of her helplessness. She wants to know WHY He isn't making it better! WHY! And once she says it, she collapses on the floor as she uses up her last shred of strength. Usually on television shows, I've seen women yell at their God and tell him they'll never "speak" to Him again! This is the first time I've seen someone treat their God as a confidante, a friend and ask Him why he just won't help! Why? *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

Oye Hoye! Dialogues

Okay! These next few dialogues are what I will like to call "Oye Hoye!" Dialogues of this week. This is not a real section yet and I don't know if it will be ' that depends on what you guys think of it and let me know in this issue. Basically these dialogues have no "description" other than the fact that when you (more precisely myself) hear them,  it takes you all your courage not to scream "OYE HOYE!" in appreciation! And if you're anything like me, most times you fail and end up yelling it anyways! *ROFL* So.. without further adieu here's the dialogues for this week.

"Ab tu mere wafadar kut*y ki tarhan bhaunke ga! Ya bajaon phir sey patakha!?" ' Dutta (July 3rd)

"Mera bhi bauhat mann kar raha hai Anna! Bol kahan aa k' 'miloon'" ' Dutta (July 3rd)

"Mujh jaise machvare toh tujh jaisi bari machli pakarne k liye jal phainkte hain' Zara dehan sey dekh, kaheen tu toh nahi phas gaya mere jaal mey?" ' Dutta  (July 3rd)

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

So lots of happenings this week .. the pace of the shw neither too fast but not a drag either .. Anna made his entry this week,, so just hope he plays  a vital role in clearing Dutta misunderstanding towards Naku  & of course loads of action .. Okkiee nw over to W & F moments of this week 'there were quite a few moments this week but my favorites were ..

The 1st W & F moment is the scene between Kishore & Naku .. well this one of my fav scenes ..Kishore  coming in Dutta room & consoling & comforting Naku ..his saying that he believes in her innocence even though the whole family is against her 'Tears well up in Naku eyes out of gratitude or relief ..that at least there is someone who believes in her innocence ..even though he tells her that inspite of believing in her truth he can do nothing 4 her but he is always wid her ..& that gesture of keeping a hand on Naku's head like a big brother was so sweet '. Chalo Naku at least has one man on her side & its only a matter of time I think Aaye & Baaji r gonna follow suit ..& even Dutta of course ..

The 2nd W & F moment is the continuation of this scene when Kishore leaves & Naku after changing her dress ( finally * sigh of relief *..) ..she is roaming around Dutta room (nw hers too ..) & touching his things & keeping them in their place ,,,she is all the time talking to herself comparing him to the God & the sun which lightens up people's life ..& herself as darkess bringing darkness in everyone life & even his' she knws dat to him color & beauty doesn't matter but she still thinks she is not  worthy of him ( arey ,,hamse pooch 'wo to gadha  hai ..tujhe nahi pehchaan pa raha ..))  she sayz that fate bought them 2gether & got them married 'she vows to herself that she will not only try to become a good wife  but a good friend as well ..

The 3rd W & F moment is  the scene where Naku tells Dutta that there is blood on his face & hand 'Dutta almost jumps on her scaring her ..he asks her stop doing her naatak that she cares 4 him ..he is not going to melt by her actions ..he further sayz that this blood belongs to sumone's else  but u look inside me u will see blood seeping out  & the wound that u gave me will never fill ' when ever he would feel pain on his wound she too will feel the pain ..he wants to keep this pain alive as a reminder  & in fact this pain is Naku punishment.. The pain in Dutta voice , the expression was so visible that u could almost feel it 'a very heart wrenching scene ..Great performance by Mishal here ..

Other

The Babi scene ..as if its not enough taunts & brunts  4rm the family ..she has to bear taunts 4rm even the servants nw ..how helpless can one be ' she couldn't even make her daughter hav her food ..reason Dutta  taunts  & after returning  4rm Dutta room she breaks down & complains to Bappa ..& that why is he testing her faith in him ..who is gonna become her daughter's savior ..

Baaji concern 4 Dutta as to why he went out alone & as to y is he punishing himself 4 other's doings waz touching ..

The scene where Dutta makes Naku shoot on the intention of breaking her down '& he does succeed in it ..,,,hw Naku collapses on the ground after shooting thinking that she killed a man ,,,she is trembling & crying .. Just wanted to hug her & giv a light slap to the gadha ..( Of course  ,,light slap 'loollzz,,*wink *)..hw could he do this to her ..!

Okkiee I think dats all

Hope I haven't missed out any scene ..

Hav a rocking weekend '!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Good Morning Folks! How's it going? Still no Internet.

*Aisha Looks Sad*

However! I'm still wandering around the Forum using my phone!

*Aisha Grins Smugly*

So I'm here ALL THE TIME anyways.

*Evil Cackle*

Ahem. Well. Anyways! What a WEEK huh? CVs have dropped their Drag-And-Rush for the moment! YES! And on Monday apparently we're gonna get a Kala-Shot Treat!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

I cannot WAIT for it! Naku gets her Revenge on the hand that Slapped her! Plus I bet we'll get another Kishore and Naku Scene out of this!

*Aisha Parties*

And did you guys SEE the PreCap??? Oh. My. God. How HOT can the Man get?! What the Hell kind of game is he playing? First he's scaring the Hell out of bechari Naku and then he's smiling at her in that Knee-Melting-Heart-Attack-Inducing Way! You know I think he's trying to scare her enough so that she'll spill the beans but he doesn't want to scare her so much that she falls out of Love with him.

*Aisha ponders*

So' then'. He DOES believe that Naku loves him!

*Aisha Cheers and Applauds*

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi to Everyone*

Well! That's GREAT! One less thing Naku will have to convince him of! And poor Naku. The second day of marriage and she's taking this much Drama!

*Aisha Looks Disapprovingly at CVs*

Come on CVs. I think you owe us and Naku a really good TaSha Scene. An absolutely I'm-in-Heaven-Almost-As-Good-As-Chocolate Moment! I don't care if it's a Dream Sequence! I just want some TaSha Moment where Dutta is not being sarcastic with Naku. Come On CVs! You know we'll love you all the more for it if you do!

*Aisha Smiles Winningly*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku's Heart-To-Heart With Kishore

*Aisha Looks Fondly at Kishore*

I love this guy. He needs more Screen time! And I seriously don't think he's the Bad Guy! He's so lovely!

*Aisha Squeals*

Yes, I have a thing for intelligent guys who wear glasses. Clark Kent is my absolute favourite when it comes to Superheroes! Peter Parker is a close second!

*Aish Sighs Dreamily*

And what I'm seeing of Kishore is just making me like him more! I swear the poor guy definitely deserves a better wife than Kala! She is no way good enough for him! Bechara. To put with Devi Kalavati is a feat unto itself.

*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi*

And I just loved how he came to reassure our lovely Naku. Becari, she really did need to hear what he said. To know that at least someone from the house is on her side would have been such a relief. I loved how he put his hand on her head and when she folded her hands to thank him he told her to only do that in front of God. I'm telling you this guy is the genuine article. He is going to help Naku. I just know it!

*Aisha Nods Knowingly*

I also loved how he made Naku start thinking about everything that had happened. This was the first step for Naku to turn Detective. She's going to do it!

*Aisha Smiles Fondly at Naku*

Come on, Naku! We're all behind you!

Shock Moment: Naku-Kishore Heart-to-Heart

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I didn't think I would be so moved when I watched this Scene but I was. I actually got a bit teary-eyed. I'm so pathetic, I know.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Anna's Entry

*Aisha Applauds*

What an Entry! It started off with me thinking: "Copycat." And ended with me absolutely killing myself laughing! I always thought that Morey was the only villain who could make me laugh but this Anna guy is hilarious! I would absolutely LOVE for Morey to meet this guy! The way he was singing and dancing when they caught those fish!

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

I loved it! It just made him seem a bit scatterbrained and real, you know? And then when he had that phone convo with Dutta! The way he said: "Ello?"

*Aisha Laughs*

And the way Dutta said: "Apni Baap ki awaz nahin pehchantah?"

Really, Dutta! Who would have thought you could be so funny? It looks like the CVs have really stepped up to another level! I am loving it!

*Aisha Applauds*

Shock Character: Anna's Singing

Shock Factor: 7/10

(*Aisha Laughs Uncontrollably*)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

The Wicked Witched Taunting Baabi

*Aisha Glares*

So. Naku isn't enough, huh? They have to latch onto Baabi as well? Really have these women no shame? Everyone is fair game to them! That's just sick!

*Aisha Seethes*

And Leela! Seriously what is WRONG with her? How can one person be so' sour??? God woman! Give it a rest! Where the hell is Sudarshan??? Probably off with his mistress' no wonder, I don't blame the guy. What a b****.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Leela*

Shock Moment: Baabi's Torture. Bloody Witches.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(*Aisha Throws Shoes*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Anna Catches Fish

*Aisha Sips Pepsi Coolly*

Now I was really looking forward to this Scene. And in many ways it lived upto my expectations. Anna is a really interesting character and I'm sure he's going to be a pretty good rival for Dutta as well even though he does come across as slightly harebrained.

*Aisha Tries Not to Smile*

I actually liked the singing and the slightly loopy way Anna was acting because it made him seem real not the typical clichd Bad Guy and it also kind of reminded me of Morey a little, just not in a pervy way.

*Aish Grins*

But that bit where they catch the fish and then cut it open and there's gold inside???

*Aisha Looks Around Baffled*

Firstly: If those fish have gold in them then they were already dead. Dead fish with gold in them. They wouldn't be floating and be able to get caught in a net! You'd have to dive in for them! Right?

*Aisha Mystified*

And if there was gold in them how come there were no cuts that had been sewn up? I mean obviously someone had stuffed those fish with gold. And to do that you would have to cut them open and then sew them back up. I didn't see any sewn fish!

I know this is a slightly random Scene to pick for this section but I seriously did say "What the Hell was that?" when they did that.

Shock Scene: Fish Stuffed With Gold.

(*Aisha Looks Around Perplexed* Really??? Whose idea was this?)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Baabi's Heartbreak

The CVs are playing a aclever game, guys. I seriously thought this week we would have Naku crying again after Dutta has been extremely harsh on her. I was wrong. I hate being wrong. The y gave this Scene to Baabi this week and I'm getting the feeling that when we DO get the TaSha Scene in this category it will be absolutely Cry-Me-A-River heartbreaking. Damn. We'd better start stocking up on tissues now.

*Aisha Gets Emotional*

How heart breaking was that Baabi Scene? Naku isn't the only one getting tortured here. I actually think in some ways Baabi is getting more of it than Naku. The way she just broke down in the kitchen after Leela taunted her so mercilessly.

*Aisha Grabs a Tissue*

It just showed how much she loves Naku. I was actually taken aback by the emotion coming from Baabi. I was really not expecting such an intense Scene from a side character. It was just so moving and so heart wrenching.

*Aisha Sighs Wearily*

I don't know. I just wish someone could support Baabi as well. Ganput is just useless, let's be honest. Poor woman. No mother should have to go through that. Dutta' you Gadha.

Shock Moment: Baabi Breaks Down

(I actually did get a bit emotional watching that Scene *Aisha Blows Nose*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Dutta Smiles at Naku

*Aisha Grins*

The PreCap! Again. Seriously WHY do the CVs do this? The absolute BEST TaSha Moments are all in the PreCaps! They give us glimpses and keep us hanging! But this PreCap was just *Aisha Sigh Dreamily*

Wow. He tells Naku he's putting his Life into her hands and then he SMILES at her. CVs. Seriously you have to give us SOME warning when this is going to happen! That Smile is downright Lethal. God knows how Naku is still standing. I was absolutely melting in my seat when I saw that PreCap! The Gadha knows. I know he does. He knows what kind of effect he has on Naku and he's using his Hotness against her as a weapon. Why is it that I find that extremely attractive???

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

Shock Moment: Dutta Smiles at Naku

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* Do I really need to explain this? I thought not.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. What Scene? All of them.

*Aisha Looks Appreciatively at Dutta*

Every Scene of Dutta this week was HOT. That Scene where he's having that phone conversation with Anna? How Hot was that? His expressions, his voice! God Almighty his Voice!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

The way he was prowling around Naku when he was telling her to shoot that guy? The way he held her hands and helped her shoot the gun?

*Aisha Gets Ice Cream Out*

Guys now this is extreme emotional torture what he's doing to Naku and all I'm thinking when I watch these Scenes is: "Lucky LUCKY Girl!"

This is bad. Absolutely terrible, in fact. He's being absolutely nasty and yet he's still in our Good Books. The way he was talking to Naku and forcing her to hold that gun was just sheer cruelness. And I'm thinking how lucky she is?

*Head Desk*

I have no words. I am a lost cause.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

So! Cannot wait for this week! I seriously hope they get back to Mon-Fri ASAP cause this three day wait is just torture for us. That PreCap! *Aisha Fans Herself* And guys, I am always around! I can't reply as much but I'm reading everything! And most of my opinions will probably be posted here in my OMG Section. I can't help myself *Aisha Sharmaofies*

Love you guys! Well done on another LTL Express! *Aisha Passes Out Pepsi and Chocolates*

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

ok'so this week'was another sort of drag week but tolerable cuz we have Dutta back..so'YAY for that'but'this weeks disappointment has to be the direction'I mean'Anna's entry'wth was that'we started at his legs and white flip-flop clad feet for a good 10 minutes'that's what I needed'to look at a middle aged mans legs while he walks down the stairs and sings a song in the most atrocious voice'tauba'and I mean TAUBA!...better luck next week'I hope

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Namaskara namaskara...(Dutta style)...lmao...hope ur all doin well... *hugz*...

wow wat a week huh...it truely was xlent...

*handclap*

gota say after the lil drag and Dutta mia ...

it was totally awesum 2 see this weeks eps...

wat wiv Kishore Naku convo...Dutta Naku scenes...

and of course Anna's entry into LTL...Kya rival mila hai humare Gadhe ko...

Anna's lyk a one man circus...wat wiv all his poetry,singin n dancing 2 his own ringtone...

*giggles*...guna b fun 2 see wat cums of this track...

Whoa-K so b4 i start writing xactly wat i wud lyk 2 see happen next...we better jump 2 Shining stars...hehe...

Actor

b4 getting 2 our Actor shining star for this week...

i jus gota say that the whole cast wer gr8...in wat lil bits they had...

lyk Baji...tho he's still doin my head in a lil...hehe...

Naku...who is always gr8 but was really 2 gud this week...Kala wiv her few mins here n there was gr8...n Anna *giggles* was awesum 2...but this weeks shining star actor is and can only be...

...Mishal Raheja...

Wats that guyzzzz???....oh u already knew...Whoa-K...

hehe X3...

kuch b kaho...but u cant say u dnt agree...*wink*

i havnt seen that many drama's in the past...

although i hav been tortured a few tyms by my mum n sis...wiv the lyks of kasam se n sum next drama i cnt rem the name of...lmao...but i hav 2 say even wiv my lack of knowledge on characters in dramaland...that Dutta really is the gr8est character ever...it seems lyk Dutta's character has becum as natural as breathing 2 Mishal...

iss liye he's Dutta acting is so flawless...

a few of the things that made him Shining star actor this week...promise i dint jus giv it 2 him cuz he's so yummy....hehe...

we saw him @ the start of the week...enterting his room...wiv blood on his hands n face...the look on his face was bloody awesum...

(gud na...hehe)...then the way he walked over 2 Naku...was killer...no wonder she dropped the gun in fear...im surprised she dint fall down faint herself...hehe...was awesum how Dutta went 2 pick the gun off the floor all the while still lookin

@ Naku...his face xpression dint change in the slytest...

it didnt help Naku much that Dutta started taunting her asking her how she cud b afraid of a lil gun wen she played wiv peoples feelings...The dialogues 4 Dutta this week wer awesum...n Mishal said everything wiv such ease...its still kinda new the way Dutta is behaving wiv Naku...

but Mishal acts as if he has been playing this taunting h8ful Dutta 4 lyk yrs...

its gr8 how Dutta kind of keeps shakin his head while talking 2

Naku...sumtyms he closes his eyes 2...these lil added effects are awesum...n Mishal handles em in a fantastic way...

the movements that help put his words across are fab 2...lyk wen he said 2 Naku

"ke tu Dutta ke saath rahegi"...& in case she got happy about that 4 lyk even a 2nd...his hand movement wen he said the "ek zinda laash ban ke" dialogue...

cleared that he dint mean it in a nice way...the way he then went n sat on sofa...eyes closed...gun in hand...

that was true Dutta style ryt there...luved how he got up in 1 swift movement...it was lyk wow... *clap clap*...

it really made Dutta mad that Naku was worrying about him...natak...i think he said she was doin...

then wen he said "mere undar jhak ke dekh khoon hi khoon nista nazar aayega tujhe"

the xpression on his Mishal's face @ the tym omg it made my hartbreak in2 a million pieces...

luved how he was pointin the gun @ his heart... *weep weep*...

his dialogues n xpressions during his talk wiv Baji wer mindblowing...

epesh luved the zakmi sher bit...so purrrrfect 4 Dutta...

Dutta's rudness while talkin 2 Babi was grrr-8...Mishal's acting & xpressions wer superb...

his actin in the woods was toooooo gud...from the awesum way he got out of the jeep...2 the way hit that guy in the head wiv his gun...

awesum dialogues again while talkin 2 the phakiya...

n how angry did he get @ the way Naku was holdin the gun... hehe...

wicked how he said...teek se pakar...n kinda shouted the last word...

also i dnt knw why but i lyked how he made Naku hold the gun properly...

he wasn't overly rough...in steadying the gun in her hand...

as soon as she was holding the gun...he was walking around her talking ryt in her ear telling her 2 shoot...

i was lyk wow @ the angry faces he was making...

while he was talking 2 Naku after he helped shoot the gun...tellin her she wud hav 2 win the ryt 2 being his wife...

by shootin and killing people...

but the hylyt of this week a/c 2 me was the fone convo Dutta had wiv Anna...omg it was pure class...luv luv luved the namasakara bit...

the cheeky look on Dutta's face...100% yum...dnt knw xaclty wat he said nex...kinda sounded lyk he was singin a song...but it sounded cute all the same...

n then "Apne baap ki awaaz bhool gaya"...hehe i was crackin up...

the whole scene was set perfect...Mishal's face xpression thru out the whole convo...wer a million bucks...also it was wkd how he said the "kaha aake...miloo..." dialogue...

this track is guna b soooo fun 2 watch...Dutta is guna rock...

sum more...if thats even possible...hehe...

Character

Whoa-K this weeks shining star character is...

...Kishore...

vaise tho hamesha Kala ke darr se kabhi kuch nay kehta bechaara...

lekin this week i hav2 say i was touched by how he went n spoke wiv Naku...

wen he said 2 her...all this has happened but ur belief in god hasnt wavered...

(Naku thgt he was having a go...but Kishore hadnt meant it lyk that...)

he reassured her ryt away that he hadnt meant it as a dig @ her...

n she had no reason to fear him...as his belief in god told him that she was in no way 2 blame for the events that had taken place...he dint try 2 hide the fact that evy1 else was against her...

but @ the same tym made it clear that he was not one of them...he was with her fully...

even if he wasn't able to say it out loud in front of the others...

u cud jus tell how much it meant 2 Naku...2 hav Kishore telling her that he believed her 2 b innocent...

lyked how he also dint make any promises to help...

telling her lies lyk main yeh karoonga vo karoonga...he jus said st8 out that he wont b able to do anything to help her...even though he fully believed that she didnt do anything...

in a way he also kind of tried to get Naku to think about wat n how this had all happened...wiv his q's...

sweet how he was trying 2 make her feel better...saying...sache aur imaandar insaan ki hamesha jeet hoti hai...so hav faith in urself...

he then went on 2 tell her...that mayb god had given her this op of being married 2 Dutta so that she cud prove herself innocent...

and awww...he told her that if not 2day then 2mw...

Dutta will also hav faith in u...

"shaadi ko swikar karlo"...

thats was a really touching scene between Kishore n Naku...

iss liye tho he's this weeks shining star character...

im sure he won evy1 over wiv his performance...

Whoa-K guyzzzz...

heres 2 another xlent round of eps next week...

sure theres guna b plenty 2 talk about...

wat wiv Kala being shot n all...

*woohoo Jani does a lil dance*...

cnt w8 4 that ep...

so till nex week Dutta thgts and dreamzzzz evy1....

im out...x

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday's Bloopers
No bloopers spotted!!

Tuesday's Bloopers
No bloopers spotted!!

Wednesday's Blooper

Naku had blood smeared on her face by Dutta but when they reached the place where Dutta punished the man, the blood spots disappeared from Naku's face.

Thursday's Blooper

No bloopers spotted!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan & jnawaz

This week was all abt Dutta and Nakku ...with others making brief apperances in the same clothes as last week ....so it was quite evident that either dutta or naku wud get the title ...bechari nakku ..where does she hold a chance infront of our dashing dutta , so be it the brown outfit or the blue/black one later on ...wid the added touch of those angry looks .................dutta looked a million bucks ..an absolute killer .......So officially its Dutta once again this week !!!!On a side note i missed Kala like hell..........

special mention by jaz'Leela'I love eyeshadow'I LOVE that stuff'I have so many colors my best friend comes to be before hitting the store if she needs something'lol'so special mention to Leela and the makep artists for actually using purple eyeshadow to match her saree'It bugs me that they ladies always have the same boring shades of brown on'mix it up'so woo hoo'go Leela'you get your make up on'maybe Naku gave her tips'lol'

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Extended Edition

Special Awards

jnawaz & thornewood9

1. The Endless Faith on Love Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKUSHA (like anyone else could get it'pishhh) 'so'Naku has taken to the role of being Dutta Bhao's wife to whole new levels'her faith and trust in herself and her love is amazing'like I said in the CR'if I were her'I'd have accepted defeat long ago'but she isn't budging'when she said "Saab aapne yeh joh mere gale mein phasi ka phanda dala hai, main ek din isse mangalsutra banake dikhayegi" 'wah wah'*taliyaan*'I loved it'she is so freaking empowering!! and the determination'outstanding!!  lage raho Naku'hum saab tumhare saath hai'and like you'we too believe that one day'ek din for sure'Dutta will love you!! all the promises she made to Dutta'wow'I clapped'I swear I did!

2. The True Beauty Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKUSHA (once again)'yes'she is "dark"'yes'she has a unibrow'yes'she could use a shopping trip for some new clothes'however'despite all that'she is the most beautiful girl on LTL'poocho kyun'main batati hoon'the scene on Monday when she fills her mang with sindoor'WOW! I was left speechless at how gorgeous she looked with nothing on'how fancy jewelry'.no fancy hair-do'simple'just her mangalsutra and he sindoor'what they say is true'ek suhagaan ki aasli shringar uski mangalsutra aur sindoor hoti hai'wow!! simply beautiful'

3. The I-Need-Neutrogena Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'DUTTA! ok'ew'I mean'eww'eww'EWWWW!! when he came back with blood all over his hands'I was like'haila'.but then the camera zoomed in on his face'and he hand blood splattered all over his FACE!!! ewww!! ya'ok'he's a bad ass gangster'but come one'that's someone elses blood all over your face'you FACE!! someone put him in with Prachi Desai'the new face of Neutrogena'lol'

4. The Get Your Mind Out of the Gutter Award: 'goes to' *drum roll*'DUTTA'ok'was it just me or were you guys also laughing when Dutta mentioned their suhaag raath again'lol'it reminded me of Duttas bold announcement during their wedding'lol'good times'here Dutta proved he's just like any other man'always thinking about "that" stuff'he he'

5. The Dostana Heartbreak Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'BAJI..lol'I really felt bad for Baji'the part when he is telling Dutta not to punish everyone just cuz of Naku'by everyone he obviously meant..dont punish him'he he'I hope that Dutta is cool with Baji again'I wanna see a good Dostana scene'bohot din hogaye we haven't had one'lol'and when he says'if anything happened to you'"meri toh'"'lol' teri toh kya Baji'teri toh kya'puri zindagi barbad hojati'tu akela reh jata'kya kya'bol naa!!...lmao

6. The My Heart Goes Out to You Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'BABI'omg'sure Naku is in pain'but it seems to be killing Babi more than anyone else'Maa ho toh aaisi'she is beside herself with grief at the thought of what a torturous life Naku will lead from here on out'sigh'I love Babi'just LOVE HER!!

7. The Sundar #2 Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'ANNA'I couldn't make him the new Sundar cuz there is only one Sundarshan'but he is definitely'Sundar #2 in terms of comedy'the guys face'hilarious'his singing abilities'pa sa da ma ni ga ga pa sa'HILARIOUS!!! this guy is gonna give me a lot of material for my CR's 'I can already see it 'he he'I hate him'but I like him'you know what I mean'lol'

8. The "Oh BURN" Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'DUTTA'yes yes'one more for our Dutta Bhao'when he calls Anna and Anna doesn't know who it is'and Dutta says "aapne baap ki awaz bhul gaya"'I was like OH! BURN! (hence the name of the award'lol) 'that was too funny!! I loved it!! I had to control myself from clapping cuz im at work and excitement over Dutta Bhao is frowned upon'

9. The What-The-Hell Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'The FISH' Seriously. Fish stuffed with gold. I cannot get my head around that. It makes no sense to me. How could you catch them in a net if their dead and stuffed with gold??? And wouldn't the pieces of gold stink of fish now??? Ewwww!

10. The Give-It-A-Rest Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'LEELA' The B****.What is wrong with her??? I mean, in the space of what? Two hours, she's taunted Baabi God knows how many times! God! Yeh toh peechay hi par gayi! Bloody witch'

11. The Superhero in Disguise Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'KISHORE' YES! YES! DAMN IT YES!!! *Aisha Parties* He's gonna do it! This man needs more Screen time! He is going to save TaSha! He's a bloody Hero! The way he comforted Naku and reassured her! Inspired her! Encouraged her!

*Aisha Looks Adoringly at Kishore* I love him. He's amazing.

Something Extra for the Gals

jnawaz

ok girls'you have to check this out'I was laughing out loud when I saw this'it's a bunch of college guys'"being girls"'trust me'watch the full thing'its totally worth it'especially the ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6WpVSutrM

Editors Note

hola people'did you miss me'or were you thinking'*phew*'jaan chuti from all her bak bak'lol'j/k'I missed you all tons'anyway'here it is'LTL Issue #12'one dozen'can you believe it'*woo hoo*'keep rocking reporters and readers!!

wont make my note too long this week'mainly cuz my boss just showed up'khadoos  kahin ka'grr!! so bye for now'will read arama se and comment'

big round of taliyaan for EVERYONE!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*blinks*

It's finally up!!! Gosh pata nahi kis ki wajah sey late ho gaya is baar bhi! *looks around innocently*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guyz- i jus have to say you all rock in aisha actions *throws a pepsi to everyone* i mean i have been through quite a few forums and i have to say the LTL forum is the best one that i have come across as it active- interesting and not to mention the connection btw the tasha fans. xxxxx thanks to everyone who contributed to the express issue and i hope we have express issues for the many years to come.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

*blinks*

It's finally up!!! Gosh pata nahi kis ki wajah sey late ho gaya is baar bhi! *looks around innocently*

🤣

Yippie its up! And yeah...god knows why it was late. Methinks Jaz is to be blamed again...she was slacking off in some theme park.
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yippie its up! And yeah...god knows why it was late. Methinks Jaz is to be blamed again...she was slacking off in some theme park.

LOL!!! I think now we should make a run for the nearest exit! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm going to read the LTL Express soon and if I don't have time for a detailed reply, I'll at least try and do a short main one.. *sigh* 😳

P.S. Why don't you come in the CCC?! We haven't caught up in a while!
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Probably. You know what she's like🤔 She's just so disorganised.
Look at the rest of us! So hardworking! Always on time, never late!
Always making excuses! What was it this time? Another Theme Park huh?
Not like Fivr you know! That girl is Punctual!

Aisha xxx😆
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: thornewood9

Probably. You know what she's like🤔 She's just so disorganised.
Look at the rest of us! So hardworking! Always on time, never late!
Always making excuses! What was it this time? Another Theme Park huh?
Not like Fivr you know! That girl is Punctual!

Aisha xxx😆

EXACTLY! Wohi toh!

*fixes her not-yet-messed-up hair*

Ab sab meri tarhan toh nahi ho sakte na! I had my DOTW ready AGES ago!! But koi post karey tab na! Akele akele theme park jo jana tha! Humein poocha bhi nahi!

*looks around vigilantly for a flying chapal coming her way*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Aisha Throws Chappal*

Aisha xxx😉
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Superb LTL express. kudos to you all.

Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To all the member's of LTL Xprez, I have to say "Congratulations"to you all.😃 The amount of hard work and dedication you ppl put in to this post is commendable, admirable, examplary 👏aur jitna bolu kam hai mera LTL xprez ke yaaro.
The word Thank you does not do justice to all the effort that is involved in this column. The entertainment that you provide us with, kia baat hai wah bhai wah, Dil Khush Kardete  ho aap sab. Bohot sa shukriya to:👏😃😊
Shreya, Jnawaz, Jani, Fivr My jiji, Aisha"who loves to supply us with pepsi" Jani, and Payal "for written updates" and rdfan. If i have missed any other member please do forgive me.  😊⭐️
Edited by yoyo2 - 13 years ago