The Secret Behind Shiju Kataria's Weight Loss!

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saturday, 05 June 2010 15:45

Shiju Kataria, popularly known as Smriti of Star Plus's 'Behenein' was the only girl  a little on the heavier side. All the other actresses chosen, were slim and fitted in their respective roles.  But now the plump girl has reduced quite a bit in keeping with the character that she is currently playing.

A source says, "It was a pleasant surprise to see Shiju after a long break.  She had lost almost 8 Kgs of  weight, sitting at home. She was on leave as the track did not demand her but now she is back, ready  to shoot in  a  new look. Every one on the sets wants to know about her diet but she says that it is a secret that she cannot reveal (Laughs)."

When we called Shiju in order to learn the secret of losing 8 Kgs so rapidly, she said, "I have done nothing really. I just planned my own diet chart and followed it rigorously as my character is supposed to be unhealthy. The result is there for all to see."

Seems like even Shiju is going the Aamir Khan way. That of being a Perfectionist!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com
yeah it'd b good to c her in a new look.! πŸ‘ Edited by innocent-26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She didn't have to loose the weight, she wasn't really on the "heavier" side....
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Her weight is perfectly normal. I don't see anything wrong with it πŸ€”
Rose-Petals thumbnail
yes but i think she had a lil weight....she wasn't too slim & smart....
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Akashi is chubbier than her.
Plus Akashi and smriti are the 2 prettiest in behenein and they are perfect the way they are 😳
Rose-Petals thumbnail

Originally posted by: SUKK4ever

Plus Akashi and smriti are the 2 prettiest in behenein and they are perfect the way they are 😳

yeah u r right Akashi is pretty, her look suits her & i like her dresses & ear-rings. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
dollysk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SUKK4ever

i agree infact smriti was perfect n akashi is li ll  fatty but she is cute..... n i love watching smriti she is a superb actor n after smriti itz only akashi who is puttin energy  😊
karinar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dollysk

i agree infact smriti was perfect n akashi is li ll  fatty but she is cute..... n i love watching smriti she is a superb actor n after smriti itz only akashi who is puttin energy  😊

smriti was nt at all fat she is perfect but i guess being a perfectionist she has redused waiting 2 see her back wonderfull actor she iz.....πŸ˜ƒ
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
ya she was perfect in her own way...........but i'll happy to see her again.........
Mightymouse thumbnail

i think they are ALL pretty and i agree shiju was neverplump hope she didnt loose the weight in a UNHEALTHY way