SR Os and vm -Don't leave me (Updated pg.5)

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Vm for this Os:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7hO-mYFYmQ[/YOUTUBE]

The practise for Sanjeevani's place was going on.This time they had not changed their names in the play The Last Scene:(The scene is focusing on Riddhima who is in Sanjeevani)

Riddhima's heart stopped when she heard the news her mobile phone fell to the ground.She hysterically told herself loudly-No.stop thinking negative..Sidhant will be fine..he will be absolutely fine.nothing can happen to him..nothing .
Her mind was frozen and her whole body numb with pain and the overwhelming fear that had gripped her.Sid.Her Sid had been in an accident..just a few minutes ago.Somehow she was able to move her numb legs.She hurried to the place of the accident .

(lights go out.curtain drops.Scene changes-Ridz in the place of accident)

Riddhima's pushed her way throught the people and she saw Sidhant.Covered in a pool of blood.Her Sidhant is fighting with life..she almost lost the will to live right there but she knew she had to be strong she had to somehow save Sid from the claws of death.She dropped beside him and took his head in her lap
She softly told him-Nothing..nothing will happen to you..i won't let anything happen to you.. .
She started combing his hair with her hands..trying to soothe his pain somehow.She shifted him to the awaiting stretcher.

(lights go out.curtain drops.Scene changes-one of the rooms in Sanjeevani)

Riddhima knew he was in a critical situation.She put her hand on his forehead
Rid-Please Sid open your eyes..please.!don't do like this to me.i can't live without you.(she breaks down..unable to say any more)
Sid's eyes opened he put his shivering hand on Riddhima's hand
She was relieved that he had opened his eyes she hugged him.Sid's other hand was on Riddhima's back.!
Sid-Ri...Ridh..Riddhima(Removing his oxygen maskhe was breathing heavily)
Rid-Sh Sid!(putting her finger on his lips)don't say anything(she tried to put on the oxygen mask..but Sid did'nt allow her to)
Sid-Let ...me..say....it..Riddhima..maybe i won't be able to say it again Rid was about to interrupt when he quietened her
Sid-I have never told you this but I...Lo..ve..you
Rid broke into a sob....she had waited so long to hear this..but this is not the way she had wanted to hear it.
Sid-Shh!don't cry!i don't want my last sight to be of you crying! Rid chocked back the fear...she wanted to be positive..not negative
Sid-Whenever your self confidence is slow (he paused to take some deep breaths)just think that a great person like me loved you till his last breath(he gave a small chuckle) Rid wanted to hit him for joking about things like this..she very slightly slapped him
Sid-Don't be afraid to love anyone else Riddhima..promise me!
Rid-No..i won't..because you aren't going anywhere..you will be here with me..always(she was reassuring herself)
Sid-Please Riddhima..Smile..don't cry..please!i hate to see you cry..it breaks my heart
Rid smiled .He held her hands .No one said anything.Sid smiled he knew this was not his glimpse of Riddhima he would see .He would see her in heaven.He had heard that heaven is filled with angels..so no doubt he will see Riddhima. Riddhima could see his condition was detoriating..but she had to smile..for him
Sid-Riddhima...(between deep breaths)talk to me
Rid-I love you Sidhant..and i always will!you are the angel in my life who has saved me innumerous times..i don't know how to thank you
! Sid-No..Thank You Riddhima..for making me who i am.I will always be your Sid
Rid-and i will always be Mrs.Sidhant Riddhima Modi
Sid smiled when he heard her say that name..it was so perfect!

[Everyone who was watching the practise of the scene was in tears..no one could say they were acting..their words..their feelings..the tears in their eyes seemed so real..how beautiful they looked together...Armaan gave a sad smile realizing his Riddhima was now not his anymore]

Sid suddenly started heaving.Riddhima panicked but she held onto his hand and keep on smiling..She could feel a little part of her dying with him.she did'nt want him to see her crying.because she knew his pain will increase shekept on telling Sid that she loved him .Dr.Arman(who is a close friend of Sid in the play comes running )he tried to give medications to sid..but nothing worked.Sid closed his eyes.His face had a very peaceful smile. Armaan tried to wake him up with electrical shock..but nothing worked! Atlast Riddhima broke down .Armaan stood there not knowing what to do.

(The Scene ends with Riddhima head on Sid's chest..crying!)

Even after the scene ended Riddhima refused to let go of Sid.She kept on crying.Sid got up and hugged her properly.He was getting very tensed!He could'nt understand why she was crying!

*Runs away from the people who are throwing rotten tomatoes and apples on her*I am Sooo Sorry..i know this was sad..!but will make it up in the next part i promise!

Do comment/criticize!

Luv, πŸ€—
Pragati
Edited by Pragzie - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!  with each...post you get better and better...Love the MRS Ridz Modi part..CVS please refer to this ama😊zing post , you need it big time......
Pragzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

WOW! with each...post you get better and better...Love the MRS Ridz Modi part..CVS please refer to this ama😊zing post , you need it big time......

thank you πŸ€— 😳
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pragzie

thank you πŸ€— 😳

sorry !!1 I forgot to reply on the VM , I am speechless ...it is so beautiful...........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pragzie!! The vm and OS were lovely!! But so sad!! Next time you have to make happy ones!!πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely-thankyou!!😊
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice VM & OS.
It's very Emotional.
Well Done Pragati.
Next Time I want a happy one.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

exellent OS on SR, what and emotional scene, i would love to see such scene betwen SR someday,

awesome vm

keep it up

norzar
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi pragathi,

Awesome OS..........Loved it

Really u have very good creativity.........Also the VM ----OHhhhhhhh so nice.

Hope to see more from you.........keep goingπŸ‘πŸΌ
Pragzie thumbnail
@zeenia di-Thank you so much πŸ€— will defo make the next one a happy one!
@uppaas-thnk u glad u liked the vm! 😳[ >:D<]
@Jatinthakkar-Thank You..pakka...i will make next one a happy one! 😳 πŸ€—
@norzar-πŸ€—..thank you πŸ€—
@sudha-Thank you so muchπŸ€—
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You made me cry.
The OS was simply beautiful and the end part when ridz keep on crying,I could SO understand her feeling.The VM was WOW!!!
And these two lines written below just blew by breath away.They are so  beautiful and have SO many hidden feelings!!

Sid-Shh!don't cry!i don't want my last sight to be of you crying!
Sid-Don't be afraid to love anyone else Riddhima..promise me!
Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago