The PriDa Journey : Phase 2 (Updt Page2)

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer: This post is purely discussing the characters Prithvi and Damini and not the actors.

If any of you readers feel the need to throw something at someone due to this mad post, I offer you Khushi, Amiya and Muniza .. πŸ˜†

I had posted this in Amiya's post of "PriDa branded as Baddimag and Badtameez". They wanted me to have a separate post for the PriDa Journey.

Here is how , I see the PriDa journey from the beginning to the end of the series..

Phase 1: Pri as a dutiful son and Damz as a dutiful daughter (before PriDa met): PAGE 1

Phase 2: Pri as a reluctant employee and Damz as a reluctant employer ( pre-BalRaj death phase) : PAGE 2

Phase 3: Pri as a avenging son and Damz talking charge of her life

Phase 4: Prithvi and Damini becoming confidantes.

Phase 5: Prithvi and Damini becoming PriDa on paper (the PriDa marriage)

Phase 6: Prithvi torn between love for his parents and love for Damini and Damini torn between Prithvi loving her and shunning her..

Phase 7: Prithvi getting rid of his revenge bhoot and Damini facing the harsh realities

Phase 8: PriDa staying together through Ela Gujral death

Phase 9: PriDa post Ela Gujral's death

Phase 10: PriDa after Suman Saxena Death

Lets start the discussion with the Phase 1

Phase 1: Pri as a dutiful son and Damz as a dutiful daughter (before PriDa met)

In this initial phase, we saw to some extent , Pri's love for his family=> his parents, his bros. Everything he did at that point in time was for them. There has been some indication that he might have and will continue to sacrifice his dreams for them. It showed his extent of love and dedication for them.

It also showed Prithvi being the father figure in the house in absence of his father. Also, we saw how his father was dependent on him to take care of the house and family in his absence.

In this phase, we saw Damini as a dutiful daughter. She whole-heartedly loved her mom and her sisters. She indulged her sisters a lot. And she loved and respected her Mom so much that she was willing to marry Inder. She wasnt in love with Inder, but her Mom had thought he would be good for her and she didnt argue back. She was going through the impending marriage that Inder would be the one for her, since her Mom has that trust on him. It showed her love for her family and her dedication

Let me know what you think of the phase 1 of this beautiful PriDa journey .. ur likes and dislikes .. all opinions welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great analysis

phase one....hmm  it was all so normal n peaceful then ...Pri was all set to go for training to Newzeland (after much force from his bro's)

damzi : had been a piller of strength to her mom ...like a Rock she stood by her mother n the sisters....independent n had strong sens of self

keep it coming pal......lookin fwd for more of ua analysis
(will edit soon)

thanx for makin sucha awesome postπŸ€—
Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome Mru.....misssing prida lyk helll.........
zain_aliya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Mru.. 1st of all thanks 4 starting dis wonderful topic... m sure all PriDa fans wd luv discussing it...  its like reliving n cherishing all dose wonderful moments wid PriDa...

dear i completely agree wid u regarding d 1st phase...

both pri n damini were d strongest pillars of der respective families n wer like fatherly figures 4 der younger siblings....

pri hd almost declined d offer 2 go 2 newzealand 4 sm training s he wanted 2 b wid his bros till dey make der career/future plans...

n damini took charge of d whole business empire along wid hr mamma n was alwz der 4 hr sisters.... 

come up wid more soon....

...Monika
Edited by cutiepie_1987 - 13 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Completely agree with the different phases Mru. And the first phase really defined these characters...we got to see their individual personalities and their relationships with their loved ones. Also the kind of professions they preferred to lead...basically a complete outline...and it got us to have an instant liking to Prithvi and Damini.
totalweirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey di !!

you know wat u r a really sharp observer !!we can see it in aal ur post !!
and like always this post was also awsome !!
before they met their lives were so peaceful and happy !!
but then all pri thought was REVENGE !!
i really hated it when he used to talk about revenge !!
and that only spoiled our marjawan !!

looking forward for more!
----Ifrah Edited by bfolnmdj - 13 years ago
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
I agree Mru, I at least agree with you on Phase 1.

Prithvi :
Yes, Prithvi was a dutiful son and an excellent brother. He acted like a father for Sameer and Varun and was the biggest support for Suman.

He worked hard for his family, he wanted to fulfill Sameer's big dreams and all the facilities to Varun that he needed.

He supported his mother in handling the family, took care of her, helped her, made his brothers understood what's and what's wrong.

And there is nothing big in this, as for me it was duty not his greatness.

Damini :
Yes, she was also dutiful. She loved her sisters, respected her mother, helped her mother in managing the business and all so that her sisters can live their life without any stress or tensions and her mother also gets a helping hand.

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hi Mru can i say i love u ?
i love ur post completelyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mru.. good start to the analysis..
umarajag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dil khush kar diya tumne, Mru.... yeh topic kholkar.... Thank you!